• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sirias discussions: Currently (???)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Argument: When did you last a ninja?
Implied Answer: Never
Additional Implication: Pirates are seen frequently.
Therefore: Ninja's are better than pirates because they are seen less.
False Argument Because: Assume's the ability to escape detection is a desirable attribute for both pirates and ninjas.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Sick quotes from that page

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

At least I have half of number 3 down =D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Sick quotes from that page

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

At least I have half of number 3 down =D
only person you gonna kill anytime soon is yourself EUAHEUHAUEHUAHE

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Lol pirates dominate ninjas. You know how scared of pirates ninjas are? They stayed localized to the asian region for many years because they were so scared of pirates on the open waters, while pirates went on their merry way plundering everywhere.

Muzga

Smash Ace
have any of you ever actually seen any actual pirates or ninjas?
needs moar theorycraft

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i dont think wenches have anything to do with it.

in a open fight pirates win by numbers.
if the ninjas snuck up on them... it would be very situational pirates could come back.. since pirates dont really lose the will to fight when commander is slain XD
if the ninja did some solid snake sneaky bs like breaking the ship or poisoning food supply.. it would be like insta kill.
if pirates surpised the ninjas... ninjas wouldn't be ready at all... XD depending on guns.. the ninjas could do decent...

dont get me wrong tho ninjas are awesome.. and they definately got a good kill to death ratio. probably 3 pirates = 1 ninja

guns just blow ninjas out of the water..

pirates of the ninja carribean - deadman's katana...? sequel?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol some of you are too emotional, eww.

On that note, next topic should be on anti-depressants and their usefulness and over-prescribedness.

Pirates and Ninja's, bleh. Sailor Moon > Dragon Ball Z.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Fine, you enjoy watching dumb over muscular groaning and constipated men that take like 3 whole episodes to charge up an attack that doesn't work more than super dark crystals forming in the middle of a city with people from the future trying to stupidly end the past so their future is bright, but they're all really being manipulated by a floating cloth with a magic ball.

Play School > DBZ.
Queers.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Meh.
I'm a sociopath so I have issues showing empathy to people I don't know. No matter how many dead bodies I see. People always say they'll do things, but just end up talking about it.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You're all so fcuking ********.
Holy mother of **** I can't even read another post without shaking my head in shame and/or embarrassment for knowing any of you.
God.
Danm.

Anti-depressants don't work.
No, they don't, at all, no.
Maybe if you believe they do and inherit a placebo effect, maybe.
Otherwise, no.

I would play SSF4 with you, Michael, if I had it. c:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Kas, shut up, for gods sake.

Most of your posts in this topic are worthless and borderline pseudo-judgemental. Especially when they consist of the same bile tryhard insults, over, and over. You'd think someone as intelligent as you think you are would have some self-control to not post in a topic they find worthless/********/sook wah wah, over and over; that part of your posts is laughable. Stop trying to be a rebal, stfu about how ******** you find everyone and just don't post if people "embarrass" you. Judging everything/everyone is for slobs.

Anyway, SSRI's are proven to work, again this falls down to imbalance of chemicals in the brain, although "Depression" obviously isn't always out of our hands; some people cause it even without realising it, some people simply get into a state of where they need help - this is where I begin to think they're over-prescribed.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
kas: every1 sux but me gays4eva
Man were you off the mark. It goes like this

I'm kas I'm so bad at everything I hate playing video games, working out, fine dining and breathing! My favourote game is my French coach and brain training! Oh look PPL **** YEAH time to be awesome with one hand behind my back and eyes closed.

@ nova stop getting mad at people you don't even know

Pete278

Smash Lord
Many people forget that, although clinical depression is famous and everyone thinks they have it, some people are just genuinely sad and medication isn't going to help them, because there's nothing wrong with them medically.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
@ Moose, lol, you haven't seen me mad, thus, you don't know me well enough to make that call.

Lol great logic. Rawr.
"OΣG YOU'RE ALL SO ®£τα®δ£δ!!!!".

Pete - I agree to some extent; due to suffering Bipolar myself I'd hate to constantly be on the downer side of it, 'cause it's awful, but while mania is nice to some extent, it can be extremely annoying when trying to focus.
I guess what I'm saying is due to me having it, I can understand "Depression" in some people due to a ****ed head myself. A lot of people are prescribed anti-depressants and/or Benzodiazepams when more natural treatment is available - like going outside, talking to people, although anxiety is another whole issue and can make if difficult for the person. :/

Sieg

Smash Champion
O sigma G.

I shall remember this.

Sigh, thread's already getting ****ed up.

Thanks alot guys.

RABicle

Smash Cadet
Liberals killed it (Thank god.)
HAHA ****EN WHAT? Liberal's loved this idea and were going to vote it through.

Labor have struggled to do anything since they entered power. Agree? This is because the Senate is so evenly split, Labor's traditional allies; the Greens don't have enough seats and the power vaccumn left by the Democrats has been filled by two people, Nick Xenophon and Steve Feilding. For Labor to pass any bills the Liberal oppose (most of them) they have to get the backing of the Greens, Xenophon AND Feilding. The hardest of those is Feilding because it's a deeply religious and fundamentally stupid, two traits that could make him very loyal.

So to get Steve Feilding to support them on almost any issue, they needed to give him a gift. Internet Censorship was the gift. It's the kind of hilarously draconian censorship that the religious right lap up. Now Labor could've rammed this internet censorship through anytime in the past year or so. They could've put it up for vote, every labor member would vote for it (as is party policy) all the evil and stupid liberals (most of them) would vote for it, Feilding would vote for it and it would get though. But here's the thing, it hasn't. Oh it's been 'delayed' it's been given 'trials' and during that time Steve Feilding has been progressively making himself out to be a massive clown. He's up for re-election at the next election and it's after the next election that Labor say the bill has been shelved to.

What Labor are hoping is that Feilding loses his seat in the senate and the religious right quietly fade away. If this happens, internet censorship will never be heard from again. It will be as if it never existed.

tl;dr? Internet censorship was used a political tool to try and win over Steve Feilding, it didn't work but hopefully it won't have to.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
HAHA ****EN WHAT? Liberal's loved this idea and were going to vote it through.

Labor have struggled to do anything since they entered power. Agree? This is because the Senate is so evenly split, Labor's traditional allies; the Greens don't have enough seats and the power vaccumn left by the Democrats has been filled by two people, Nick Xenophon and Steve Feilding. For Labor to pass any bills the Liberal oppose (most of them) they have to get the backing of the Greens, Xenophon AND Feilding. The hardest of those is Feilding because it's a deeply religious and fundamentally stupid, two traits that could make him very loyal.

So to get Steve Feilding to support them on almost any issue, they needed to give him a gift. Internet Censorship was the gift. It's the kind of hilarously draconian censorship that the religious right lap up. Now Labor could've rammed this internet censorship through anytime in the past year or so. They could've put it up for vote, every labor member would vote for it (as is party policy) all the evil and stupid liberals (most of them) would vote for it, Feilding would vote for it and it would get though. But here's the thing, it hasn't. Oh it's been 'delayed' it's been given 'trials' and during that time Steve Feilding has been progressively making himself out to be a massive clown. He's up for re-election at the next election and it's after the next election that Labor say the bill has been shelved to.

What Labor are hoping is that Feilding loses his seat in the senate and the religious right quietly fade away. If this happens, internet censorship will never be heard from again. It will be as if it never existed.

tl;dr? Internet censorship was used a political tool to try and win over Steve Feilding, it didn't work but hopefully it won't have to.
this guy seems well informed.
i would be interested in subscribing to your newsletter

Sirias

Smash Champion
edit:

You know what?
You're right, Nova.
Not only did you just show you're a total fcuking tard, you're also a turd.
Putting words in my mouth, making up ****.
God, do you get off on trying to sound superior?
I'm just saying, this thread has gone downhill, and it's leading nowhere.
I like SHARING MY OPINIONS, because it's MY OPINION, and YOU can live with it.
Say what you want, it doesn't mean **** to me, because you're the one getting hurt, not me.
And as far as you know, you don't know any-fcuking-thing about me.
So **** you, and stfu.
<3

Btw if no one has realised I LIKE arguing about nonsensical crap.
It's what I do.

swordsaint

Smash Master
dont think im beyond it or anything, but are you really that blind to see how your "opinions" differed to everyone elses? All you did was spurt random bull**** that was off topic calling everyone pointless *******. Grow a brain cell.

your posts are more ****, mundane and pointless than any of ours (with the exception of this one :p)

no ones tried to make themselves better than you. stop misinterpretting bull**** to your self absorbed world and realise people just didnt like you calling us pointless ******* mmmk?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh cry more.
God.
I don't understand why you're even involving yourself, Scoot.
If my posts are so worthless, then getting mad and such over them contradicts your bull**** statement.
Calm down.
You're not proving anything.
All I'm trying to prove is that you all think you know best.
And that my opinions need to be shut down.
Yeah, I think you're all ********, and do you know WHY?
I bet you don't.
You just think you do, or you don't care, and so you're just trying to shut me up.
Meh.
I don't care.
I'm going to the gym now anyway. <3
So go rage with yourselves.

Edit:

You're right.
Calling you a ****** is far too mean of me.
I'm sorry, your majesty.
I'll call you the most enlightened and intelligent of all.
You fcuking d!ckhead.
Grow the **** up.
If you, and whoever else, can't handle, or ignore, being ripped on, then you need to settle down.

Oh, right.
Gym.
Ugh...

Hmm... maybe I should stop...
So this thread doesn't die entirely.

swordsaint

Smash Master
rofl. im pretty calm. dw about that. and i involved myself because i caught your post before the edit where it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. dont really care why you think we're ********, just dont want you spewing your random generic insults all over us

Top Bottom