• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yeah you guys I mean its already like an entire ****load of people coming from northern ohio, someone be cool and ride em down

also unfortunately the school ran out of free pop but I'm going to do my best to try and buy some for everyone. Its gonna be like generic pop probably but its free.

also we should have 12 t.v's and a projector so the first 13 t.v's are on Cincinnati state

And put me down for bringing a wii since for some reason I'm not on the list

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's soda, and people can survive without it :mad:

Wait, there was free soda? *pays a lot of attention*

MX778

Smash Journeyman
If you guys need our address, we can give them to you.
We practically live right down the street from each other. lol

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Still hoping king beef can take us down there..me and blue are willing to give him moneyz. looks funnnnn

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
If you guys need our address, we can give them to you.
We practically live right down the street from each other. lol
I suggest posting in the Columbus, thread. But I believe they have 4 spots full out of the 5. So only one of you may be able to get a ride... but just in case, they may be taking two cars or something so you should post! XP

Also, we're going to need Melee Setups! Gcube and Melee?

Edit: And yeah! Free soda pop (which is gross...), and free baked goodies and maybe curry! ;p

clowsui

Smash Legend
Curry is a no-go, my brother's 4-day visit emptied our fridge and I would feel bad to ask for more groceries after we bought so much over these 4 days T_T

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Still hoping king beef can take us down there..me and blue are willing to give him moneyz. looks funnnnn
I know lol, and I'll gladly take the offer if I can get someone to take my Saturday morning shift. I'll be asking around some more at work tomorrow. I'll give you guys notice ASAP, so don't worry.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol nice beef xD. ppl should be begging for an extra shift nowdays..ahaha
Haha yeah that's true. Luckily for me I've been having a lot of good work weeks, bills are taken care of, etc.

i thought sole was driving?
Well if I'm all clear to go, then I'll be the one to take Shugo/Blue Rogue as I would prefer the offered money to be able to make the trip there and back anyway. I don't want to touch my bank for gas and stuff if I don't have to.

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
Anybody familiar with the bus routes to Cinci State? (I need to get from W. Seymour and Este over to the campus.) I'm not looking forward to it, but there is a chance I may have to ride the metro there... I just can't get the metro website to give me what I'm looking for, and I've proven that its not accurate at all (it mislead me terribly when I tried to get to Eden Park...)
I probably cannot bring camcorder/easycap for streaming if I have to resort to metro--too much stuff to carry around.

I need to figure something out soon, because my parents won't look lightly on haphazard, rushed transportation.

lou4222

Smash Lord
You know how much I like tentative shots at getting paid. We can team if Nope doesn't come as long as you aren't completely out of practice.
This is a strong possibility, depending on nopes status and f kel needs a teammate. Id love to team though. My gw is still nasty. I'm pumped to show that I still have it

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I suggest posting in the Columbus, thread. But I believe they have 4 spots full out of the 5. So only one of you may be able to get a ride... but just in case, they may be taking two cars or something so you should post! XP

Also, we're going to need Melee Setups! Gcube and Melee?

Edit: And yeah! Free soda pop (which is gross...), and free baked goodies and maybe curry! ;p

Day, can you give me the link the the Columbus thread please? I'm very forum deficient when it comes to looking up stuff like this. ;~;

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I won't be coming this weekend anymore. I've got a lot of stuff to take care of up here. I'm both buying a car and moving into a new place this week, so things are pretty hectic. Sorry. :( I love visiting Cincy, so hopefully I can make it down for the next one!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Calebyte... noooooo~

Aweh, it's okay. You will be missed dearly. Hopefully project Fsmash can still be here for all the people.

On another note, just reminding people we need setups! If I forgot to put you on the list please do say so!

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Idk if you are keeping a list of melee set ups or something but I guess I can bring my cube with melee too.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Anybody familiar with the bus routes to Cinci State? (I need to get from W. Seymour and Este over to the campus.) I'm not looking forward to it, but there is a chance I may have to ride the metro there... I just can't get the metro website to give me what I'm looking for, and I've proven that its not accurate at all (it mislead me terribly when I tried to get to Eden Park...)
I probably cannot bring camcorder/easycap for streaming if I have to resort to metro--too much stuff to carry around.

I need to figure something out soon, because my parents won't look lightly on haphazard, rushed transportation.
If you can get to a 17 18 19 20 or 39 bus they all come to cincinnati state

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@King Beef: Lol you must defeat work. They tried to screw me over this weekend after I already requested it off but I just handled it. I'll be rooting for you lol

In other news, I need a dubs partner still. Snake/D3 main. Get @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom