• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Kel, yeah it is.

Edit: I'd highly appreciated if someone can bring a dazzle w/ splitter cables or w/e.

I can bring my dazzle like thing, but I'd also have to bring my VCR. (as a last resort...)
As well as my T.V/Wii/and my things to sell. As you can see, this is a lot to be carrying and I'm not exactly the strongest person.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I really want to go to this, but I'm not sure if anyone else around here wants to/can go. Xero doesn't have money, rogueblades isn't sure if he wants to go, and TBB apparently wants to go but he's a decent distance away. Plus, I'm currently scheduled to work at 9 on Sunday morning, which sucks.

I'll see though :s

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'll MM you Day. I'm not rich though so nothing more than $5. :lick:

Also please get livestream set up people, I love commentating so much. <3

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
@Dajayman Yeah sure! Ooh, but man I'd want to do Ness dittos. But we most definitely should. And that's fine, I don't have much money either so I'll only do $1-2.00.
And yeah, looks like we will have livestream up. The problem's been fixed!

Also, if I miss anyone on the setup list please do say so.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shugo, Blue Rogue, and KBizzle (that's me lolololol) are now confirmed to come!

See you all Saturday. ;)

NEOH Kais!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I really want to go to this, but I'm not sure if anyone else around here wants to/can go. Xero doesn't have money, rogueblades isn't sure if he wants to go, and TBB apparently wants to go but he's a decent distance away. Plus, I'm currently scheduled to work at 9 on Sunday morning, which sucks.

I'll see though :s
I'll ask my parents if I could borrow some money, idk yet. I might be able to borrow enough................ maybe.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, Day's put me in charge of managing our commentators and the stream, if we have a live stream. I probably won't be doing a whole lot of commentary myself, but I'll be watching over who's on the mic, making sure we have a good balance of Dry and Color commentators, things like that.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah! I'm really excited, too!
Tomorrow I'll be buying the baked goodies and baking. I think people were interested in chocolate chip and brownies? I may do a batch of one whole thing. So which one is it? Cookies or brownies? I think there may be more cookies than brownies in a serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom