• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Shugo, I've never played you, so if we don't play in pools or bracket I'll MM
It'll probably be $1 though, $2 if I'm feeling ballsy :p lol

Also, I'll take MMs from anyone else too

clowsui

Smash Legend
^ this kid doesn't **** around vs. falco lol...the second i do something stupid he converts it in to an opportunity for destruction :(

beware, shugo!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shugo, I've never played you, so if we don't play in pools or bracket I'll MM
It'll probably be $1 though, $2 if I'm feeling ballsy :p lol

Also, I'll take MMs from anyone else too
I'll take you on. The price will depend on what I have on me at the time, lol.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Sil I might $1 MM you but I'm pretty indecisive with stuff like this . So maybe I will maybe I wont

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I'll be coming with a setup, and a few in my van. For planning's sake.

And I would be somewhat interested in commentary? Now that I've been watching so many videos on youtube, I think I know what a commentator is supposed to do. As opposed to other times when people wanted me to commentate, but I didn't.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yeah $1 MMs s'all good.

Sai: I understand, I really never go above $1 but its a good way to get some tourney level practice for cheap.

Cr4sh: I've also got the concept of commentary down, if you need someone, I'm willing.

and I'm a better dry commentator.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Bad news guys... something went horribly, horribly wrong :(

IL completely punked out, no one's posting in the thread and it seems like no one really wants to go anymore except Dajayman... and there's no way I'm spending a weekend alone with him lmao

Sorry, I'd really like to go but I guess it wasn't destined to be. If IL somehow gets their **** together tomorrow, then I'll call to let you guys know... but other than that, we probably won't be there :(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Sad to hear, IL :/ Was hoping you all would be able to make it.Hopefully something will change between now and then, I hope. If not, guess there's nothing to be done.

@Sil, that's good to know X: Dry Commentators are a lot less common. I'll keep you in mind. You as well, Crash.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was confused until I realized that dry meant essentially "uninteresting" rather than "sober"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom