• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Me and Choolip are coming, bringing a TV and a Wii (As long as it's cool with my parents, which it should be)! However, Choolip/Kylon will just be there to hang out, not to enter the tourny.

Nope, I could be your doubles partner, if you are really in need of one.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Looks like Keist isn't coming, so if you're looking for a scrubby MK you know who to see Nope XD.

But you should convince Champ to come.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Nope we should team if I make it to this. Springfield never lets any of us outsiders team with them.

e__

Smash Ace
Day, I know I said I'd try to come to this, but my Dad's planned a surprise birthday party for my mom that day, so I'll try to make it over but I can't make any promises.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I won't be arriving until later. But hopefully I will be in time for a side event!
Like a random tourny or something. That sounds cool.
Idk what you guys have planned though.

Nope

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the offers but I couldn't post until I got off from Work. Kel and I are teaming though. I'll see everyone there this weekend!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I mights need a partnuh.

Who wants to money match a puny little beepo?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ill even MM my IC, Mario, MK, and umm idk what else.

hey oreo, it all depends if i can be there in time. it doesnt look like i will be now. so dont bank on me. if i do show up on time. hellz yea then ;)

wangston

Smash Lord
I mights need a partnuh.

Who wants to money match a puny little beepo?
i'll be your partner, and we will take first in doubles, then I will money match you for your 1st place doubles money!!!!

Its like the best of both worlds you can't lose........

but only if i was in the midwest, this looks like its going to be a good tourney. I wish everyone good luck.

Airborne

Smash Lord
So yeah: probably can't go now. I'm getting REALLY ****ing tired of this ****. I never get to go anywhere and show how strong of a player I've become. I'm now to the point where I'm thinking about quitting smash because I'm 18 ****ing years old, and my parents aren't allowing me to grasp any aspect of independence in my life. At this rate, y'all will probably never see me at a smash tournament again.

Kel

Smash Master
the venue is in the hood. It's about 4 blocks from the infamous "most dangerous neighborhood in America"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom