• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I still can't believe you challenged him to a 20$ MM L...I don't even remember the last time you and Omni played BEFORE that MM. Unless Malcolm wifi-experience is enough to prepare you for MMs, but still...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I still can't believe you challenged him to a 20$ MM L...I don't even remember the last time you and Omni played BEFORE that MM. Unless Malcolm wifi-experience is enough to prepare you for MMs, but still...
LOL. It was more of a hype-type thing. xD

I figured since I won money anyway it wouldn't matter to try one O:

Plus how many people can say they did a 20 dollar MM? lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
L and Blue's MM was close and very fun to watch. L could've won the set.

I think I had a small hand in getting that money match going. ;)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm working on Saturday, so I probably won't be able to go to this. I may stop by late after work for some friendlies if it's still going on. @_@

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
You can put my car down for at least 2 wiis. TVs are usually a problem because my trunk is small and my car is full of people. Also, if you need help seeding brackets after pools or setting up pools or any other TO stuff i'd be glad to help out.

I'm so hyped for this!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Also, with the lack of time we're going to have (we have to be out of the venue at 12:00 - 1:00), if we don't have many setups (TVs are much more important at this point) we're going to be cutting it close time wise, considering the amount of people that may be showing up. So, everything is going to be on a strict time schedule. Doubles registration ends at 12:00. If you haven't signed up at 12:15, don't expect to be on the bracket. Also, keep from playing friendlies during singles until TVs are specially assigned for friendlies, so that we have a good idea of what TVs are open during the tournament, as well as it not clogging up the bracket.

And yes, extra help will be appreciated. Running this with just a few people would be rough.

Count

Smash Champion
Also, with the lack of time we're going to have (we have to be out of the venue at 12:00 - 1:00), if we don't have many setups (TVs are much more important at this point) we're going to be cutting it close time wise, considering the amount of people that may be showing up. So, everything is going to be on a strict time schedule. Doubles registration ends at 12:00. If you haven't signed up at 12:15, don't expect to be on the bracket. Also, keep from playing friendlies during singles until TVs are specially assigned for friendlies, so that we have a good idea of what TVs are open during the tournament, as well as it not clogging up the bracket.

And yes, extra help will be appreciated. Running this with just a few people would be rough.
I'm coming now and would be more than happy to help if necessary.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wanna help!~ I'll try really hard to help! I'll try to get my dad to let me bring a TV as well.

Nope

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure I am coming to this, I will pack a couple TV's if I do. I also am still in need of a partner right now, unless Champ decides he wants to go.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
so we have to be out of the venue at midnightish/1 AM, or 4 AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom