• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KBeef we're well past due for some matches X:
Yeah I know...I want to at least be able to play sometime before MLG, but a 4 hour drive isn't fun and is what keeps me from going any farther than Columbus/Springfield tournies where Ohio is concerned. :(

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
dayum, today is on that legit TO stat. I might come to this if I dont have school.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you need anymore help with TO, and if I get to go, can I help? :3. I can also bring a wii.

KingBeef... I will meet you here... YESSSS :D

Kel

Smash Master
I plan on going to this.

Today, you should really try to advertise this to everyone in the Midwest. Make it pre-mlg practice or something. Let's get a big crowd! At least all of Cincinnati (which is like 40 people alone lol).

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Update the op with the latest venue address and we'll see about dayton coming

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Fizzle, I havn't talked to you in forever... ever since Fan thought I was older than you lol. It'll be great to play you again :D.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hopefully "Lightsaber" will place well at this tourney :) I have a few tricks in mind for this that Steel and I will work on. Top 5 here we come...

Radium88

Smash Lord
=_= I might try to get MO to come but I dunno. I am going to Chicago 2 weekends prior to this. One to visit family and the next one for ACEN, plus I might be getting my own place and I still need to buy some things....Sooooo maybe bec money is tight but hopefully seeing you all at the Showdown!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
=_= I might try to get MO to come but I dunno. I am going to Chicago 2 weekends prior to this. One to visit family and the next one for ACEN, plus I might be getting my own place and I still need to buy some things....Sooooo maybe bec money is tight but hopefully seeing you all at the Showdown!
O_O ACEN!!!! I'm going there too!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Has word of this gotten to the Knees of justice yet?

They can tell all of their friends too!
Yeah! I talked to them on FB and they said they'll more than likely be going. (': So I'll try and add them on the attendance list! They should post more.

@Rauleen, If you can't no worries! Too bad we couldn't spend Acen together. But next time for sure! But if you do come up that would be pretty cool!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Woot woot! Although I don't think we met each other yet, so we might pass up each and not even know it! Hahaha
If you have to go through registration, then you might see me, I'm on staff this year ^_^. It might narrow it down that I might be one of the only ppl there wearing Cubs stuff if I'm not wearing my staff shirt. XD

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Potentially: DarkLouis, Noctournez, and Poe-.

It all depends on if I can get off work...Northwest OH needs to start representin'. :p

I might be able to bring a setup if I do get off work.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
There's a NWOH? =p
Believe it or not there is. We've had a few tournaments advertised on Smashboards throughout the year and our scene has been growing. Turns out another college in the area had their own separate scene as well. (So Toledo's had like 2 scenes going on at once. lmao) So yeah, we've kinda meshed now, and the hardcore players have gotten together and a few of us are going to MLG...possibly to this too. I think they'd be up for it...they haven't given me an answer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom