• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Have you guys been to other tournaments besides the ones in NWOH? I don't think I've seen you all before, either!
I'm really the only one who has travelled up north to MI. :x Other than that, it's been all local tournaments. I've wanted to come down to southern Ohio for awhile and see your guys' scene. Hopefully this'll be my chance to do so.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Driving here too? It's been awhile since I've been to a Cincy tourney...

Count

Smash Champion
ITT:

I've been static with renegade but he doesn't like to travel OOS as of late, so if he can't go we can definitely team. Diddy-Sonic sounds fun. So let me verify that I'm going to this and talk to ren and I'll get back to you soon :)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I couldn't request off of work on the 22nd and one of the other stockmen has a concert he's playing at on the 22nd. It doesn't look too good for Toledo coming down right now. :( We'll see when I get next week's work schedule. Keep yo' fingers crossed. lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yup, I got scheduled to work. ); We'll see if I can get another guy to work for me. But I am trying to make money and save up for Columbus at the same time.

Doesn't look likely that I'll be coming though. :(

clowsui

Smash Legend
@luminoth do setups include TVs also? just making sure you know we need both because for some reason daycia has posted in other threads that she's bringing a setup when she means only a wii >__>

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So, who can house a MI car for the night before this?
I could house you guys friday night in akron if no one else can.

I wanna come. But I don't know yet. It depends on how my dad feels about yet another tourney right after OH.
You totally should go

I'm coming to this. Excluding my monthly, this'll probably be my last tournament until I can score another job. Gotta make this count!
Remember to bring some money for our Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine MM.

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
...Lumi, you just want to eliminate our high tiers and pillage people with your Zelda comboz.
...and did you mean the Knees of Justice? I've heard of them, they're one of the best crews in Cincinnati, am I right? XD
Kneesus Christ, Kneevee just evolved into Joltkneeon!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
...Lumi, you just want to eliminate our high tiers and pillage people with your Zelda comboz.
...and did you mean the Knees of Justice? I've heard of them, they're one of the best crews in Cincinnati, am I right? XD
Kneesus Christ, Kneevee just evolved into Joltkneeon!
**** straight they are! XD jesus-zelda just wants some man.

BlackCrochan

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, I really would love to attend, but there are several reason as to why I can't. I have to work that day, as well as the fact that I've never participated in a Tournament before! And as much as I want to participate, I don't practice, nor do I have any confidence in paying 10 or so dollars to test my skills against people who do practice. Sorry Day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom