• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
Also, I'll be looking for more MMs, I just don't know what I want to work with quite yet. They'll all be Lucas, so as long as its not Snake or DK, I will probably take it.

I've been drinking though, so remind me that I even said this. Why does Sour Apple Schnapps taste like Jolly Ranchers?
I'll take you up on that. How much?
Umm one of us should talk to Lee and see if he wants to come too
^

Also. This hotel is gonna be pretty hype.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Pika right? I'll do $2.

*edit* Guess I should elaborate more. I want single character MMs, not like you go Ganon first game then MK second. Though, tbh, I'll be pretty toasted, so just let me know if you plan on playing more than one, I just REALLY don't want Snake or DK :p I know those MUs well enough to know that I should stop bothering.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok im coming now in Atomsk carpool.

@logic: we should team
alright, we in there

when will you get to ohio so we can practice some?

team names:
pikmin arrow?
i spam, you spam, we all spam for victory?
lil man squared

this will be amusing

edit: vgbv is doing the livestream

clowsui

Smash Legend
what? gimr and aposl are still coming to this?

hylian and kain team name is decided

"BAir on Top, Turtle on Bottom, Good Sex is Had"

KT/Logic suggestion

"Who's More Black, My Slaves or Your Bombs?"

(no offense intended w/ the KT/Logic suggestion ofc)

QUIVO

Smash Master
3 pages late... but.. I don't care much for most popular dub step. I thought coney nailed most of the generic/pop dubstep where its like "wowww wowww wow wub. "

I like some dubstep, but it's more of the chill stuff like Burial, Mount Kimbie, and Martyn. I haven't ventured too far into the genre though. There's a lot of ****. Deadmau5 has some dubstep and some cool things I guess, but has never been my cup of tea with any of it.

Anyway, who from Cbus is interested in coming? I think Kiest has a car, but I'm not sure how many people are in his car. If I drive, I would want a mostly full car to split gas with.

3 pages late... but.. I don't care much for most popular dub step. I thought coney nailed most of the generic/pop dubstep where its like "wowww wowww wow wub. "

I like some dubstep, but it's more of the chill stuff like Burial, Mount Kimbie, and Martyn. I haven't ventured too far into the genre though. There's a lot of ****. Deadmau5 has some dubstep and some cool things I guess, but has never been my cup of tea with any of it.

Anyway, who from Cbus is interested in coming? I think Kiest has a car, but I'm not sure how many people are in his car. If I drive, I would want a mostly full car to split gas with.
check out Boxcutter man. some of the only doobstep i like. i hope you can make it!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
There's a pretty good chance I'm coming now.

You play DDD, correct? I'd be interested, if you do.
Yessir, I play D3.

I'd love to team, we've both got D3/Lucas experience in doubles, so it should be fun. I was wanting to team with someone from the coast anyways :)

100000hypes.

Kel

Smash Master
I hear that M2K is coming.

If this is true, I think we should all just do a big 90-way "split"

It's like everyone wins!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Listen to Cookie Monsta. They are legit.

Oh my. This could get nasty. Like this drink.
Spooooooooooonge! We should do offline randoms!!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Spooooooooooonge! We should do offline randoms!!
**** *****, its so on!

Also, if anyone is looking for a teammate, I'll be Lucas or MK, depending on what you want. I'm really wanting the team name to either be Teach Me How To Bucky or Epic Heal Time, but I GUESS we could have it be something else.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wanna do a $2 Pika/Falco $MM Roller?

I need the experience :(
Definitely, I was actually really hoping to get a chance to play you at that Wisconsin tourney I was at recently. I've never played a "good" falco before. (at least not one that knows the pika mu well enough) So I could use the exp as well. The best one I've faced is probably like.. Tyrant's? lol

I should really make a list of the MMs I've agreed to.. I'll post it later.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wanna do a $2 Pika/Falco $MM Roller?

I need the experience :(
NOOO that MU is janky Arty lol

Anyone else for a MM? I should also make a list...lol I think it went:

Infern
Vinnie C (pretty sure I was drunk when I agreed to this)
Sombra
Juu
Clowsui
Calebyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom