• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
K, just got a new car so unless something crazy happens I can attend this.

I need a teammate if I'm going to do doubles. Aaaaaaany takers?

Please note I haven't played since the last tournament I entered and I don't know what that is. But I'm still awesome.

If Count doesn't go, Infern will need a teammate, and if he knows that you're available I'm sure he'd want to team with you =D

But in the case that Infern DOESN'T need one...=D =D =D let's team?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Asking again cause I think this is important for seeding p urposes too:
Logic, are GIMR and Aposl coming to this? How do you know that they're running the stream lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ness sucks.

You never looked for a back up partner? I figured you had already found one, and it'd suck to drop him three days before the tournament.

MM me pls.

you too.

Falco v lucas imo.

Link v Lucas imo.

everybody should name their amounts btw :O
Done. :snake: or :dedede: Your choice. $2 yo.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm the most generic looking black kid, with a Pink Fresh hoodie. mad easy to find me lol.

Edit: sponge, it's not as bad as previously thought imo.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Pink I looked for a back up partner but the people I would want to team with are either taken or don't wanna team with me...

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So like, I totally forgot who I'm supposed to MM at this. Everyone who I've already confirmed with please give me a shout so I can write it down.
KB, you wanted to MM my Wario and you wanted revenge on D3, and I am down for both, so write me down for two broski :)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm the most generic looking black kid, with a Pink Fresh hoodie. mad easy to find me lol.

Edit: sponge, it's not as bad as previously thought imo.
Maybe it's just me then, but I can't beat Snake period. I would way rather do Marth, at least I can run away from him ^^

Did I friendlies with you at Don't Blink 5? :o
Yes you did. What a catastrophe :p I'd say that's part of the reason why I find it so bad. That and losing to an absolutely no name Snake at Don't Blink 4. Man, I choke hella hard now that I think of it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh yeah I remember you now! Hai :D And yeah that MU was pretty jank back in the day. I'm not sure how it is now..I don't ever play Lucas in my own state.

Was that Snake you lost to ColdDegree by chance?

D

Deleted member

KB, didn't you want to MM all the Lucas's with your Wolf? I'm also on the list for like $2 I think.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So it's looking so far like the Louisville car group is gonna be me, Crash, Oreo, Zephil and Joey. Just for attendance list's sake. Also, if anyone else from Louisville is going/wanting a ride, let us know because I forgot about you.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
NOOO that MU is janky Arty lol

Anyone else for a MM? I should also make a list...lol I think it went:

Infern
Vinnie C (pretty sure I was drunk when I agreed to this)
Sombra
Juu
Clowsui
Calebyte
I think I said I'd MM you too a while back too.

Taking money matches from average players.

Link vs?
I'll do this, Link vs. ROB?

Just to reiterate, I believe I need a teammate. Stupid new page.
You know it'd be funny if we teamed. :p

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Okay so my ride bailed on me last second so I need a new ride. I live in Circleville but can probably get a quick ride to Columbus at farthest to meet-up with you. (So anywhere between Columbus & Chillicothe)

Since it's so late in planning, I'll pay for half the gas and full entry & venue for the driver that takes me.

I'm actually in it to win it this time. Got my Pit plankin' & my Squirtle swaggerin' harder than ever before.

Roller

Smash Legend
Reposting encase Legan didn't see before, I'm down for Link v Pika $2 if you're interested.

MM me pls.

everybody should name their amounts btw :O
I'll MM you for $2. I've heard stories of the top Lucas.. Need to get some games in. I'm Pika/ICs.

So it's looking so far like the Louisville car group is gonna be me, Crash, Oreo, Zephil and Joey. Just for attendance list's sake. Also, if anyone else from Louisville is going/wanting a ride, let us know because I forgot about you.
Hiiiilt! MM me? I need my dollar back. lol

Legan

Smash Lord
Yea im down Roller, link vs pika is kinda gay but ill make an exception this time.

Ill also do the link vs Lucas thing, that sounds pretty fun.

TP

Smash Master
I'm searching for a teammate. I'm a good MK/great Ganon (he's good in teams, except against double MK).

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I am down for 5 cent money matches from anyone. I'll do as many as I can, provided I have nickels.

Possibly some legitimate money matches depending on if I have the cash.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So..is anyone willing to house my carpool?

Atomsk, Izumi, Kingtoon, Xzax, Mew2King

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
@Pink I looked for a back up partner but the people I would want to team with are either taken or don't wanna team with me...
I shouldn't have assumed, my mistake.

Are you still down to team?

Tmacc, I might team w/ TK, since I originally said I would team w/ him, and made a stupid assumption. I should have clarified first.
PF, MM me. I must kill all Poocases.
Kay.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So..is anyone willing to house my carpool?

Atomsk, Izumi, Kingtoon, Xzax, Mew2King
If you had posted this a week ago I probably would've been able to house you. :(
Sorry.

Dajayman, would you like to mm? If you win I give you 2 bucks, if I win, you stop calling lucas poocus. (Secret ex-lucas main <_<)
:D

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
PinkFresh... I would like to money match you. How about two dollars?? Also, Legan, I was wanting to MM you, as well (in case you didn't see where I posted that before). But really guys, I WANT TO PLAY AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN.

Hilt, I need some Olimar practice, could I play you? I don't know how much money I'll have at this point, though. Auspher, I see you play Wolf, I'd like to play you too, if you want!!

If anyone wants to money match me (or just friendly with me, it's all about the experience), let me know. I play as Diddy, but I can go Jigglypuff (more for fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom