• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm pika/ICs. I would probably slightly rather use ICs vs Lucas. But if you would rather not I'd be more than willing to put on a show for you with pika. ;)
Or we could do 2 $1 MMs.

Also, I'm still looking for a teammate and would be down to team. I go pika in doubles.
Two $1 MMs sound great.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Legan... who are you teaming with!?

If you're not teaming with anyone.. we should make it happen... TL and Link ****...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sounds good, I might look for a team mate andand spend $10 less
Cool. I'd team with you but DLA and I doing teamsies for this. I got you at the next Cinci tournament as we agreed in Pittsburgh. Should be fun.

Falco/Snake $MM? ($1-$2)

I want to get a lot of MMs here and we've only ever really played like 1 friendly :smash:
YES. I need more practice with this one. And yeah we didn't talk or play each other much when I visited Chicago. We'll change that this weekend. Looking forward to it. 2 dollars is cool.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah we can do it Xzax. I main D3/Snake/Falco

$3 dollars though I'm trying to spread out my MM money as far as I can.

Cool? If so the list is:

Infern
Vinnie C (pretty sure I was drunk when I agreed to this)
Sombra
Juu
Clowsui
Calebyte
Arty - LONG overdue.
Solecalibur
Xzax

(I'm totally writing down I cant remember all this **** lol)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
In keeping with what seems to be a general trend, I will accept money matches from almost anyone (for a reasonable price). I need the experience! And if that means dropping a few bucks, I am fine with that. With such a high concentration of awesome smashers, I want to play as much as I can!-- Sombra

If anyone needs a teammate, I will gladly partner up (I know it's a "longshot," nobody knows me).

D

Deleted member

OldAnthem, you have Banjo as your avatar. I approve. I'm sure someone else does as well, and will team with you because of your awesome taste.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
OldAnthem, you have Banjo as your avatar. I approve. I'm sure someone else does as well, and will team with you because of your awesome taste.
Dude, I was literally JUST going to say this. I was typing it then noticed it was the last message posted and went "Wait... what?" Banjo, so good.

Coney

Smash Master
In keeping with what seems to be a general trend, I will accept money matches from almost anyone (for a reasonable price). I need the experience! And if that means dropping a few bucks, I am fine with that. With such a high concentration of awesome smashers, I want to play as much as I can!-- Sombra

If anyone needs a teammate, I will gladly partner up (I know it's a "longshot," nobody knows me).
mememe imo

$5 :dedede: v. :diddy: ?

also i totally agree, banjo-kazooie is like in my top five games ever, good show

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Banjo-Kazooie is amazing. ^_^
I love the way they talk. Although when Tooty talks it sounds like she's being molested. xD
Kel has the best Grunty impression. :p

D

Deleted member

I remember Grunty took me such a long time to beat. I could never activate the giant Jinjo before she killed me. Epic fight, though.

Coney

Smash Master
i once had one of the jinjo statues glitch and it literally wouldn't activate, no matter how many eggs i pumped into it

i was THE MADDEST

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
i once had one of the jinjo statues glitch and it literally wouldn't activate, no matter how many eggs i pumped into it

i was THE MADDEST
OMG! This happened to me once as well. I was so mad. D:

Grunty isn't that hard to beat, I just use gold feather's wisely. <_<

D

Deleted member

I didn't use gold feathers that much. Maybe that's why I had trouble.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
ahhh Banjo and Kazooie <3 One of my favorite childhood games!

Now I wanna go back and play it again...the snowman level and the haunted mansion were the best XD

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Haha! Banjo-Kazooie will forever be one of my favorite games. It hurt my soul that the franchise moved to Microsoft. The music really sticks out to me! Heck, even Banjo-Tooie was great!

I've always thought Banjo (and Kazooie) would have made a great addition to the Smash Brothers lineup. They would be unique! I would totally main them if they were!

But, as for the smashing, thanks to everyone who plays me. It is, after all, the only way to improve. Anyway, this will be my last tourney for a few months as I will be out of the country. So smash I must!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Composer and Coney, I accept the money matches!! I really need help with the DeDeDe matchup, he usually gives me some trouble! My name is Sombra, I will make a list as well to remember everyone I should be playing. So far: Will, Tech-Chase, Composer, and Coney. Legan, I will do a MM with you, if you are interested.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm getting sick from spending so much time apart from you bby <3

LOL

ayo I wanna see shugo in a club..that sounds like an experience

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I'm not making it to this. I thought I was going to open at work and still have time, but I close and it ruins my day.

Roller

Smash Legend
OK, After namesearching my way through this thread, I think I found all the people I agreed to MM.

Calebyte- $5
4biddin- $5
Excel- $3
Arty- $2
Spongejordan-*$2

Let me know if I forgot you.

EDIT: Day, I can bring my wii with infi replay.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
OMG I just thought of something!!! Squid, where u at??! Can you bring me a Purple Drank pleaseeee??! I will give you moneys for it!!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
If PF is coming I demand a Ness and Poocas crew battle! Time to show Poocas that he can't beat the original psychic little boy.
Ness sucks.
since when?

Pink I was pretty sure we were teaming.......
You never looked for a back up partner? I figured you had already found one, and it'd suck to drop him three days before the tournament.
I'm pika/ICs. I would probably slightly rather use ICs vs Lucas. But if you would rather not I'd be more than willing to put on a show for you with pika. ;)
Or we could do 2 $1 MMs.

Also, I'm still looking for a teammate and would be down to team. I go pika in doubles.
MM me pls.
NOOO that MU is janky Arty lol

Anyone else for a MM? I should also make a list...lol I think it went:

Infern
Vinnie C (pretty sure I was drunk when I agreed to this)
Sombra
Juu
Clowsui
Calebyte
you too.
Falco/Snake $MM? ($1-$2)

I want to get a lot of MMs here and we've only ever really played like 1 friendly :smash:
Falco v lucas imo.
Taking money matches from average players.

Link vs?
Link v Lucas imo.

everybody should name their amounts btw :O

Overswarm

is laughing at you
K, just got a new car so unless something crazy happens I can attend this.

I need a teammate if I'm going to do doubles. Aaaaaaany takers?

Please note I haven't played since the last tournament I entered and I don't know what that is. But I'm still awesome.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So like, I totally forgot who I'm supposed to MM at this. Everyone who I've already confirmed with please give me a shout so I can write it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom