• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Woo yeah! I can't wait for this, I'm at the venue now. xD (my school)

We should play dominion, I think you'd really enjoy it os. ;)

Edit: ally, I wanna try and time you out again! :D

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i finally learned how to up b oos with mk like a week ago and it helped TONS vs lain lol its OVER for ics. full camp mode.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Yeah, looks like MN might be coming with Yoshq to this.

Be cool to finally play some people on the other side of the world, i mean, Midwest.

Kel

Smash Master
I have like 6 characters I can use in case MK gets banned. I just hardly ever bring them out, because....well, I main MK and why the hell would I ever need another character?

I've gone to MK banned tournaments and would go to them again. They're fun. I'd be down for that if people wanted it. I'm just against the Ledge Grab Limit because it ***** all sense of logic and fairness in a competitive rule set.

I would rather have MK be banned and not have a LGL than have a LGL in order to allow MK.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really don't understand why people still think MK needs to be banned lol.

Note: I don't care to argue about mk so if one starts I'm not chiming in on it at all lol. Just sayin it seems silly to me.

Also agree with Kel that LGL is pointless, but I don't really care if one is on. It never really seems to change anything lol. People make a big deal out of the smallest things.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I will be teaming with Umashi for this! <3
I'm excited! xD

Also if mk were banned, idk who I'd use, probably Lucas, ZSS, D3, and Peach.
LOL@Xero's sig.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
You can try, I've been doing MK dittos lately, taking big names down. good luck =P
Dude, please don't main MK. I have/had respect in your Snake.
I hate it when people just want to win. Why can't people just play the game for fun? It can be fun at a tourney, but using a character that is as dumb as MK just to win makes in unfun for everyone else. :(

My vote is for the tourney to have MK banned. As Hylian said, I don't want to start an argument, but I think it would be way more fun if MK was out. Instead of the tourney being like 70ish% MK, you would actually have a variety of characters playing at high levels.
At least it would be interesting to watch people play.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you want fun then play friendlies

at the end of the day the tournament is still for money....and people want to win it.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You're not the only one, Savior. Just found it funny that people are talking in the thread as if there's a possibility MK would be banned at this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom