• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaya's Marth at TOURNAMENTS!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yay, new vids.

"We love Smashville" 7th of June [1st]

Grand Finals against tedeth (Wolf):
Match 1 - Match 3 - Match 4

Winners Final against tcranter (Pokemon Trainer):
Match 1 - Match 2 + 3 - Match 4
Against Zero (Zero Suit Samus) Match 1 + 2

Doubles stuff!
(I mostly used alternate characters)
Grand Final's Set 1:: Match 3
Winner's Final: Match 5

For all recorded matches at the tournament INCLUDING mine and other's EPIC AUSTRALIAN commentary and the matches where I Doodoodooo people:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7618944&postcount=1213

------------------------
Old

"Sydney Can't Beat Novacastria!" 12th April [1st]
(Singles Grand Finals -PokeTrainer-: Match 1 + 2 - Match 3 + 4) (Singles Winner's Final -PokeTrainer-: Match 1 + 2) (Against Lucario Match 1 + 2)

Western Sydney Showdown (15th March) [1st]

Singles Grand Finals: Match 1 + 2 (Marth) - Match 3 + 4 (used D3) ~Against tcranter the Pokemon Trainer~

Others:
tcranter (PKMN Trainer) Match 1 + 3 - Against S.D (Pit/Meta) Match 1 + 2 - Against Artur (Pit/ICs) Match 1 + 2 - Against Zero (ZSS) Match 1 Match 2 + 3 (Match 2 is SUPER LOL, you MUST watch it for some epic 'shaya combos')

SummerSmash (7th Feb) [2nd]

Doubles Grand Final (where I abused Marx)

Singles Grand Finals!:
Match 1 - Match 2 - Match 3 - Match 4 [LOL FALCO] - Match 5

~Ranbat Finals (came 3rd)~

Winner's Final (:():
Match 1 [against D3] - Match 2 [against Metaknight] - Match 3 [against Metaknight]

Loser's Final [:|]
Match 1 [against Metaknight] - Match 2 [against Snake]

~Luke's! (10th Jan) [Came 2nd]~

Grand Finals (against ROB aka Meteor):
Matches 1 + 2 - Matches 3 + 4 - Final Match

Winner's Final (against Wolf [IS GAY] aka tedeth)
Matches 1 & 2

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Was interesting to watch the match against Dedede. I'll watch the rest of them later.

SZ2K

Smash Rookie
I like your Marth. I have a question though, in that first match against wolf you had a lot of opportunities to DS OoS but you used fsmash instead, is that a better option? It seemed like DS would've been very effective.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I find this thread offensive.

Simply because you think you're better than me huh?

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
There can only be one what?
Gah you guys are so silly and I think he should have Dolphin Slashed Out of Shield more on that wolf match.

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry Shaya viet deff fails with style it's like all over him when he fails a rainbow flashes over his death or a stripper distracting us from the fail.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
lolwat @ losers final match against MK. If I had a penny for every time that MK player shuttle looped, I'd be richer than Bill Gates.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I think Shaya and Viet should team, they would have good chemistry (due to emoness) and **** everyone.

Marth and Toon Link

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you can all get stuffed (in a nice unoffensive way), shaya is my team partner and he's going to come to tedeths tourney and win doubles with me and record it and put it on here, arnt you shaya? (you know that no is not an option!)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
we almost had that, if I wasnt so **** in those first 2 rounds we would have won cause we had beaten them earlier and stuffs.
and speaking of drunk who was the one drinking vodka and trying to get me to drink with them eh?

Noraa

Smash Lord
a couple things...

you spam fsmash alot and dont hit....you can kill with utilt and DS too ya know
you could finish the DB too, just sayin =]

overall nice bro

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Out of curiosity why did you switch to D3 for Pt? I thought the mach up was heavily in Marths favor.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
While Marth has a greater overall advantage on Pokemon Trainer, due to Squirtle ****; Dedede has more rounded off matchups with Charizard and Ivysaur, i.e. the chaingrabs and their suspetability to gimping. Squirtle can cause D3 issues but the light weight still makes it good for him. As you can see, I wasn't fighting pokemon trainer against him while using Marth, I was fighting Charizard, pretty much solely.

My D3 is ineffective against the guy now though (yeah its less than a week old), Charizard can handle D3 well with just flamethrower and rocksmash. And it was the matchup (w/Zard) that was giving me issues at the time with Marth. I was still winning, but there was an easier option.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
good **** shaya, you have a bad habit of retaliating/air dodging inward toward your opponent after being launched off the stage (which is what people want you to do)

get in the habit of getting into a safe position

Toby.

Smash Master
Hello shaya.

That pokemon trainer is incredibly bad. Just sitting there and spotdodging next to your d3 on delphino was just plain stupid. Since you failed to 3 stock him on a consistent basis I can only infer that you suck as well.

You're a pretty cool guy though so wub wub <3

Oh and we should defs upload some friendlies so people can enjoy watching you beat me on a variety of stages in cruel and unusual ways.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Shaya is a **** teams partner

he is seriously the most terribad player in the entire world

<3

Top Bottom