• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He never said he didn't love him.
He probably loves him MORE because of what he just said. :applejack:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
@trent Idk why, but I died.

Man you can't hate the goggles lol.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hmmm I take that back.

accelerate is cool to chill with. espy is alright when he can keep his ego in check (yes, KID just went there) and everyone else is pretty lame.

also, I might be winning a brawl tournament this weekend.
Damn, it's like that KID? I thought we were better than that?

KIDgoggles just told someone to keep their ego in check. Oh my god. I'm dying.
KID with the audacity. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

How can you not love da goggles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzpep22DdMk

Just sayin. :smirk:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
True blue your sonic is better than mines, don't worry. But I think KID is talking about something else.

Life

Smash Hero
PMEA all-state wind ensemble like a boss. ()@'

And more-or-less certainly going to Duquesne in the fall so now I have to learn Melee.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Excel, you dont even play sonic anymore. Look at your avatar and your custom title, clearly you werent included in that statement.

you know we boys dawg.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm just gonna sneak in outta nowhere this weekend and hopefully do well again.

Not a whole lot to be seen from me lately, but I'm still on my game.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm just stunned that Sheilda got the boost above him, again, most of all. She doesn't have any results at all to justify the boost, does she?

BSP

Smash Legend
My guess is no

As long as Sonic didn't move down, I'm alright. I don't see what justified Shielda's jump over us though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What has Sheik even done in the past.... year besides take a game off of Gnes and get DQed by the pause button?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Almost made top 8 at Phoenix 7. Got beat by Felix's Diddy and Captain L's Pikachu in losers. I'm proud of myself still though. Down to the wire matches that are made of awesome. And I got to 2-0 Big D. Good IC's player from BC and one of their top players. $60 worth in money matches. Nobody suspects the hedgehog when challenging a mid-tier player. :D

:phone:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nobody suspects the hedgehog when challenging a mid-tier player. :D

:phone:
Something's not right with this last part.

Mid-tier player you say? You might be selling yourself short, maybe.

Or if you're implying Sonic's mid-tier someone might say that isn't right either. c:

Anyway, keep at it~.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I streamed Slush and I playing beat 'em ups like Streets of Rage and Golden Axe tonight, would people watch? :applejack:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
when are you going to get tired of constantly 'Almost' achieving something?
Can't say I will. Because that's going to be a thing of the past pretty soon. Thing is I would always stop playing for a month at a time and just practice up before the next monthly. This time I played a good few times a week to keep myself sharp and it's something I intend on doing from now on. I'm proud of how I did when no SD's aren't involved and I either outplay the opponent or they just straight up beat me. It's my best with no regrets.

I'm gonna take this accomplishment and run with it.

$60 in MMs isn't achieving anything? To put that in perspective, that's more than the payout for third place.
Like I said. Nobody suspects the hedgehog. Ahahah. It was a lot of fun regardless. People can say what they want.

ahhh... I missed that part.

my bad then.

Beat anybody good?
Don't mind some of the "almosts" here, but DTP and I just about beat Felix and Busy with the Peach & Sonic combination, 2-1 in the end and it was my fault for ultimately choking against Diddy on FD. It was pretty bad, but I made up for it in singles against Felix with close last stock games. Drake's got a pretty good ROB from Nova Scotia, 2-0'd him in bracket. Lost to Felix, fought an up and coming player in H (Wolf player, shows promise), beat him and then 2-0'd Fiji (one of Alberta's top players), then I went up against Captain L who 2-0'd me in our pools match. Proceeded to 2-stock him game one on FD, then he got coached by Asa before the next match and he 2-stocked me right back on Halberd. Final game, Smashville, comes down to the last hit and the last stock and he catches me off the trail of Thunder that kills me off the side. 3-0'd Jason, a ROB player from BC for $20, then $20 from Breez an MK I got a rivalry going with from before. 2-0'd Big D in our money match, arguably one of if not BC's best player, Sonic vs. ICs. Had a pretty good DK from Nova Scotia as well, Attila the Hun, 2-0'd him. Otherwise there were just a lot of friendlies and good times to be had.

With how close sets where after the cut-off from elimination pools, I say "almost" with pride because a lot of these fights outside of KillLock, Felix and Alphicans (those three imo), really could have gone either way. It could have been me placing 4th or 5th, hell 3rd is a possibility if I step my game up for the likes of Felix.

It's real easy for everyone to sleep on places like BC, Alberta and anything not East Coast, but we're legit.

In the end, taking games isn't "winning" the big one, I know. But it's a sign of possibilities and potential, in a competitive environment. From WHOBO 3, to Genesis 2, to tourneys like this and monthlies, whatever, I'm just doing what I can with the game I have fun with.

I'm a damn good Sonic player and I'm gonna keep showing it. ...right when I can afford to go to American tournaments that people only seem to care about more. lol

[EDIT]

Also gtfo wedge. Mid tier status ahoy. lol

[EDIT #2]

Man I'm tired. Didn't expect myself to rant that much. fffff Ah well. Rest will be amazing.

Top Bottom