• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That's just an example of irresponsible drinking+driving.
You can drink without having to deal with driving at all. :applejack:
Take it easy, Espy. We have a right to our opinion, but I don't think it means we have a right to impose it on others, whether they are right or wrong. Unless they ask for it.

In this case, no. I can't help but feel sorry; because it is true: irresponsibility has caused innocent deaths.

I wish more people who drink set a better example, but the unfortunate reality is that so many don't know how to handle it, and give alcoholism a bad name. :<

I wouldn't care if I drank myself to death, that'd probably be a neat way to die, but I can't allow myself to do that because I know people would be sad if I weren't around (I'm shocked too!).

Josh, I'm terribly sorry for the loss.

Edit: Realize this is a depressing topic to come back to after we moved on. My bad, I'm just multi-tasking with my finals and whatnot. I'll be gone again once the weekend comes and won't bother you for a while.

:093:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I only drink when i'm in a good mood, and around lots of friends. Maybe i'm just really inexeperienced when it comes to drinking but I always saw it as a energy amplifier. If your sad when you drink you'll be sadder, if you're happy you'll be happier.

Then again. I'm always in a good mood sooooo~

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Maybe i'm just really inexeperienced when it comes to drinking but I always saw it as a energy amplifier. If your sad when you drink you'll be sadder, if you're happy you'll be happier.

Then again. I'm always in a good mood sooooo~
It's actually a depressant. That's why there's always the crash after the immediate effects; which may give the impression that it's a stimulant.

And yes, definitely. The best time to drink is when you're in a good mood.

Which should be all the time!

If you're not drunk, you're doing it wrong!

[collapse="Let the good times be had!"]
[/collapse]

/half-serious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Meh, I've drank while in a good mood. It always goes South by the end of the night. :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's actually a depressant. That's why there's always the crash after the immediate effects; which may give the impression that it's a stimulant.

And yes, definitely. The best time to drink is when you're in a good mood.

Which should be all the time!

If you're not drunk, you're doing it wrong!

[collapse="Let the good times be had!"]
[/collapse]

/half-serious.

Is that so~?
I've never experience the crash, but i've only been drunk 3 times in my life. I'm only 17 afterall. Gimme time and i'll be drinking like a pro!!

@Espy
Stow that talk soldier! You need to hang around me more. I'd help ya ditch the "pity" in your pity party~! ;3 What a shame you live so far away though. I really must visit Texas sometime.

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't drink and I think I'm going to try to avoid it actually. Some of my family members are alcoholics...I might be vulnerable, so I don't want to walk on the edge.

True Blue

Smash Lord
LOL! I missed sooo much for the times I decided to not come back on lol.

Though I wish I could get time to drink but all my friends are F-ers about it. They all drink infront of me and they know I won't drink if I have to drive home and then they don't allow me to stay the night so I have to sit there and listen to mindless dribble while being sober and tempted to hit someone...
It gets pretty annoying cause I really want to drink with people but I never get a chance to cause I am always having to drive somewhere. And definitely can't drink on my own time cause I am a pessimist when I am by myself.
And normally I don't mind drinking but it gets a little aggravating for me when I go to chill with people everyday and they are drinking everyday and each day I just get to feel angry cause I can't drink with my friends and they tend to repeat the same thing they said a minute ago a minute later...
Though I don't see drinking as a bad thing just as long as you don't do anything bad under the influence lol.

Hate playing Sonic on Project: M. Kinda hate Project: M all together but I play when my friends do and when we play I stick to playing Lucas so I don't make my Sonic any worse lol.

As for Tier List. I think Sonic needs his own section of the Tier Listing. It needs to be the "Infinity Tier" or "? Tier" or even "Chaos Tier" lol. I love how japanese players influenced the Tier when they don't live here lol. Though if that wasn't the case then correct me if I'm wrong.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Being a pessimist helps me hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Trust me, I'm very well prepared for the worst. :applejack:
"No expectations, no disappointments." - Becker.

Sonic 2's is my favorite. :applejack:
Cosigning.

Pssst, hi.
Get out Phnxfgt. <3

I drink when I am in the mood to. I got good and drunk 2 nights ago because George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic calls for you to be drunk when listening to his godlike music.

Other than that, I drink when I'm stressed out beyond belief i.e. dealing with my mother. There was a time where I bought an Arrogant because I knew I was gonna have hell to deal with at home.

Drinking in moderation isn't bad. That being said, binge drinking in moderation is not good either.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If I don't have a job for the summer, I could attend those Pittsburgh tournaments. If I do have a job that works for my major - and if my Friday appointment with advisers works out, I should be set up for one or be on my way for one - I'm staying in OK.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I forget that you exist sometimes. You always come out of the woodwork.

I'd hit it.
Like the wind, my friend. Here one second, cause a scene, and I'm gone the next.

[EDIT]

Come to think of it though... I really don't talk much around here anymore. I just lurk and post in my monthly thread instead.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Dude I do too! I preferred that over mario kart. And I definitely liked the trailer for the new racing. Looks so fricken legit! I really just like seeing all the CG animation done for any games lol.

Top Bottom