• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sonic's moveset is so disgustingly bad in P:M. :applejack:
everything he does is supposed to combo into the new fair spike and its effing stupid. hes also not as proportionately faster than the other characters as he should be.

kin. we need to talk when I come to Vegas, its at the end of this month.

Espy, as soon as I come back from seasons beatings, we need to have a long chat about what has happened to you.

It's hilarious when goggles voices his opinion.
In that whole "Its funny because its True!!" sort of way.
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race.
Fall out boy?

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
*Looks on character discussion thread* 17 views for sonic *clicks sonic* 4 members and 13 guest...gasgdhghsdgdg

lurkers lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL! I missed sooo much for the times I decided to not come back on lol.

Though I wish I could get time to drink but all my friends are F-ers about it. They all drink infront of me and they know I won't drink if I have to drive home and then they don't allow me to stay the night so I have to sit there and listen to mindless dribble while being sober and tempted to hit someone...
It gets pretty annoying cause I really want to drink with people but I never get a chance to cause I am always having to drive somewhere. And definitely can't drink on my own time cause I am a pessimist when I am by myself.
And normally I don't mind drinking but it gets a little aggravating for me when I go to chill with people everyday and they are drinking everyday and each day I just get to feel angry cause I can't drink with my friends and they tend to repeat the same thing they said a minute ago a minute later...
Though I don't see drinking as a bad thing just as long as you don't do anything bad under the influence lol.

Hate playing Sonic on Project: M. Kinda hate Project: M all together but I play when my friends do and when we play I stick to playing Lucas so I don't make my Sonic any worse lol.

As for Tier List. I think Sonic needs his own section of the Tier Listing. It needs to be the "Infinity Tier" or "? Tier" or even "Chaos Tier" lol. I love how japanese players influenced the Tier when they don't live here lol. Though if that wasn't the case then correct me if I'm wrong.
Tru... Dude jus come drink with me in Tally... I WORK in a ****ing club as a DJ lol!!! & ur 2 hours away!!!

Btw theres a tourney in Jville in 2 weeks and Imma host another tourney June 2nd or 9th not sure yet tho.

:sonic:

All the Brawl Hacked games suck

and No1 has yet to unlock Sonic's full potential sooooo yeah...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok...

as far as drinking is concerned... it pushes u away from solving your problems. Face ur problems head on... Trust me if any1 knows about problems i definitely do.

Live your life solving your problems and if you CANT solve em then bide your time until you do :)

:sonic:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Cause chris is a nice guy irl

Just to let you guys know
It hasn't been chris on his account lately, he let gangstakirby use his account
The most fail troll of all smashboards
Espy you should ban chris's account
It's obviously account sharing

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
All the love in the world for Chris, but goddamn his room at Genesis 2 smelled so bad.

Also I'm getting drunk tonight. Speaking of everyone drinking. Pfft. Silly work. I'm just gonna spend it playing drunken BlazBlue. Woot woot. Talk about a serious way to unwind.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Iced water is the best thing on the damned planet. Better than gold. I drink at least 10 glasses of it a day. It makes all my problems disappear.

Dr. Pepper comes second though.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Lol the funniest thing I remember in that room

Chris: so ya I was gettin some with Mimi "looks over"
OH MY Spindash listening the whole time!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I could tell you how wrong you are, but you're from Cali.
I think that speaks for itself. :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I still owe Slush a match, friendlies or whatever, now that I think about it. Last time we played was at a pre-tournament Smashfest at Gnes's place almost a year ago. It was the one where everyone struggled to find a place to sleep, I made myself a spot on everyone's bags LOL.

I think it was the second game of our set, and we had to cut it short because others wanted to get a MM in. We need to finsh it, Sonic vs. Yoshi is a fun MU.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The. Bestest.

Ps storm is pretty on the ball here, everyone needs to be drinking more water

Excuse me?

*****es don't know 'bout dat Milk!

So delicious. And it can be made into ice cream, which can be melted and can be drank like a liquid.

... Among other things. <3

:093:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
I used to know about dat....until I became lactose-in-tolerant >.>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Milkshakes.

Bananas, Vanilla ice cream, whole milk, and chocolate syrup.
Amazing. :applejack:

Top Bottom