• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Milkshakes...back to whatever it is I do.
Aw man. Hope we go to the same tournament one day. Best of luck at whichever tournament's up next for you, man.

Also... I can't decide. If I had to choose though?

Booster Juice. Booster Juice smoothies, pepsi for the summer, coca cola for the winter, milk and a ****load of water.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Milkshakes >>>>>>> Smoothies

Example - Sonic's Milkshakes >>>> Sonic's Smoothies that's why during happy hour smoothies r half off

:sonic:

:phone:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Closest to drinking water for me is chewing on ice.
Lots of it...
I thought I was the only one.

yo stop practicing on your pre-diabetic skills and drink some damn water fools.
I bike and skateboard all over the city, so I drink tons of water.
When I get home.

Strawberry Banana Smoothies.

/discussion
Ew no. Mango smoothies all day.

Well, I'm not a good Sonic. I'll be one of the first to say that. :p

Smoothies >
^This. /:luigi2:

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll call myself decent, but there's still plenty for me to do to up my sonic's game

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Can I request a name change for the thread? Something like, '9th Place at Seasons Beatings' or 'VJoe//X-23/Morrigan Sucks'?

or maybe even something about alcoholism...

True Blue

Smash Lord
WHOA!!!
Guys did you hear! Metaknight is unbanned!!

Just messing with that cause I feel like a Slowpoke everytime I come and post on here and want to say something about a comment that was said four pages back lmao. But I definitly like Milkshakes more than anything else.

And I HATE water tastes so bad lol, like some sort of metal.

BSP

Smash Legend
I've learned to not Fsmash unless it's going to KO because he can punish you hard for it

I just feel like I'm putting in 2x the effort to get 1/2 the damage he does if he hits us, but I guess that's why it's -1

True Blue

Smash Lord
No! You got to make the opponent fear Sonic! Have to make them feel that everyone move will not go unpunished and make them fear to even move and even then they are going to get punished!! Lol
I like up tilt and I would use it a lot more but everytime I do it, it goes off in the opposite direction away from my opponent.

Top Bottom