• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
time to practice then Camalange, watch one of my Brawl streams sometime, watch some old top Sonic vids, play some netplay, get that young practice, then go to ROB and place in top 8 with Sonic :D

btw Netplay is like old brawl wifi, except a pain to set up if you're not tech savvy, about 10x less lag, and it's played on your pc. :D
I just don't think it's my game anymore... :(

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
:( feelsbadman, welp, I'm still playin' brawl netplay and wiimmfi, doubt brawl's comin' back but god damn is it still fun to play :3
Sorry bruh, I saw your combo video though so I'm glad to see someone taking it seriously.

infomon

Smash Scientist
o hai guyz I changed my name to infomon infomon instead of @infzy to make things slightly easier to pronounce

just thought I should let y'allz know

miss sonicboards. sonicboards'08 is like sonic'06 it's da bess

Edit: Current status: Deleting from youtube a ton of Brawl laggy-wifi match recordings that noone should ever want to witness again.

Featuring sonics such as Camalange Camalange , Espy Rose Espy Rose , thecatinthehat, ithrowthings, Shugo, Kinzer, Kojin, Napopilez, SonicX580, Rickery-doo-da-day, Gf2tw, Chis, Shado, SonicMaster5, Super_Sonic8677, Kid Craft 24, Kataefi, and CUsmasher. Probably some others.

If for some horrific reason you want to see any of these let me know and they may survive the purge. Didn't think so. :054:

Last edited:

Trillion

Smash Ace
Good to see you, Infzy. I was formerly Magnum, but changed my name as well. Still a Smash 4 Sonic (plus Cloud) though I've not been as active lately.

Definitely missing the old Sonic Boards Gang. Maybe we need a Sonic Boards reunion full of winning steaks and A1.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
o hai guyz I changed my name to infomon infomon instead of @infzy to make things slightly easier to pronounce

just thought I should let y'allz know

miss sonicboards. sonicboards'08 is like sonic'06 it's da bess

Edit: Current status: Deleting from youtube a ton of Brawl laggy-wifi match recordings that noone should ever want to witness again.

Featuring sonics such as Camalange Camalange , Espy Rose Espy Rose , thecatinthehat, ithrowthings, Shugo, Kinzer, Kojin, Napopilez, SonicX580, Rickery-doo-da-day, Gf2tw, Chis, Shado, SonicMaster5, Super_Sonic8677, Kid Craft 24, Kataefi, and CUsmasher. Probably some others.

If for some horrific reason you want to see any of these let me know and they may survive the purge. Didn't think so. :054:
Oh hey infomon

Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever recreate the magic that was '08 :( Different times... The end of an era

Those names bring me back though. I think I came across some of those laggy wifi matches and it really brought me back LOL I can't blame you for taking them down, but they will be missed :')
Good to see you, Infzy. I was formerly Magnum, but changed my name as well. Still a Smash 4 Sonic (plus Cloud) though I've not been as active lately.

Definitely missing the old Sonic Boards Gang. Maybe we need a Sonic Boards reunion full of winning steaks and A1.
Welcome back!

Luig

Confused
I never got to play brawl online until the wifi service was over, didn't get a router. I do have fond memories of just playing with the CPUs for hours or making custom stages and playing SSE though.
Though I do get to play with my friends across wiimfii now.

Top Bottom