• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Explains why I would never get what it was from lol.

Man wish I had a strong enough computer to record some replays I have, oh wells though.
So how has everyone been? lol Seems like no one talks that much.

Oh also on a side note, if anyone doesn't mind doing me a favor it would be cool if you guys give me a good rating on these two t-shirt designs for a contest I am trying to win.
https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=11&m=gallery&id_submit=3163
https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=11&m=gallery&id_submit=3062

Sorry if it feels like spam or something I just really want to win and any votes will help!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'll do it if you want. I'm actually recording right now so if you wanna PM me links to the replay files I can record them tonight.

True Blue

Smash Lord
That would be cool but I wouldn't want to trouble you with anything. Especially cause I would have to search for replays that are worthy to record lol. Cause some I just want to record for a specific kill. And another thing, which you might tell me of a easy way to do it, is that I don't know of any way to send them... Unless emails... Didn't realize that till now. Kept thinking replay files were big.

But yea, right now all my stuff is kinda unorganized another time though. Just tell me the next time you are recording and I will have some replays set aside that I want to show everyone for critique purposes.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Replay files are very small. Usually under 100 KB. If you have an SD card, just go to the vault and put them on the SD card. Then put the SD card in your computer and look for the "rp" folder and zip up all the files and upload them to your favorite filesharing site. Its easy.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Ok. Though I really don't use any filesharing sites. Are there any that are free? Or are all free? And sorry if that sounds stupid. Never really messed with a lot of these kind of things.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Hello my steak-eating-*******s friends.

Long time no see huh? I remember arguing my guts out over Ness vs Sonic, and then eventually kissing and making up later on. Loved hanging around you guys, you were all chill. Good times. I know that dude with the sora / mew avatar was around, he was a bro but I totally forgot your name. :(

Anyone remember the idiot who came up with the "steak" fad? I remember he was going on about Sonic's winning "streak."

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ayo.

I was on brinstar, DownB'd from the left platform and did whatever that down b was called over the little bump and right before the little nutsack thing i tried to make an uair. However. Instead i guess i buffered an utilt out of down b and i ended up sliding over the nutsack and down towards the little fleshy meat while doing an utilt.

I have the replay.

To clarify, i slid a great distance while in my utilt animation.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You probably jump cancelled the spin into utilt. You keep the moment you had while in the spin when doing the next action. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think he means he did a spinshot into a slope.

Send it to me instead of Wedge. He won't upload it until 4.5 months later.

Life

Smash Hero
Looks like what happened is that he hit the cylinder out from under him, jumped, the jump put him on the next cylinder where he quickly landed, and then did an uptilt.

Kind of one of those... things, I guess. Who's going to do that on purpose?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hello my steak-eating-*******s friends.

Long time no see huh? I remember arguing my guts out over Ness vs Sonic, and then eventually kissing and making up later on. Loved hanging around you guys, you were all chill. Good times. I know that dude with the sora / mew avatar was around, he was a bro but I totally forgot your name. :(
=D
Winning steak was one of the worst things ever, lmao.
You shut your ***** mouth.

PKN, you are thinking of KIDGoggles (and I think he's still around here, isn't he?).

Mink, youtube nao.
I try to avoid this place these days, everyone pretty much sucks except for espy.
I do that on purpose all the time on PS1 and YI:B. :applejack:
even better on yi:m
No you're not. That's very easy to replicate. :applejack:
chilllllll.. let the boy have his fun.
I'm too good.
your avatar too good.

Have you played the game yet?

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Yea KID I sure do suck at brawl.

And I saw the vid tesh uploaded, did something simular to that. Can't remember though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hmmm I take that back.

accelerate is cool to chill with. espy is alright when he can keep his ego in check (yes, KID just went there) and everyone else is pretty lame.

also, I might be winning a brawl tournament this weekend.

Top Bottom