• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Thats because me and him have been boys since way back when.

Besides, I think if you talk to him now, hes a much more confident person overall, and id like to think that I assisted in that.

Kin is more mature these days as well.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Thats because me and him have been boys since way back when.

Besides, I think if you talk to him now, hes a much more confident person overall, and id like to think that I assisted in that.

Kin is more mature these days as well.
Or he just found a game he could do well in and wasn't hindered by the glaring weaknesses in his character. Sonic is a draining character to play at high levels.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Wait sonic is draining to play at high level? I just act like a ****** and have fun at a high level.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Wake up from 5 hour sleep around 11 AM cause stupid heart, wash up, Smashboreds, 4chan, and Youchew until I eventually feel like losing on LoL.
No Youchew skype call after a loss on LoL, so Blazblue CS until random message from Espy about One Piece. Finish talking about that in 30 minutes, cook food, finish eating, still sitting here constantly pressing F5 for things to post about on 4chan/Smashboreds.

Yeah, it's fun alright...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't really play it, Espy left his PS3 stuph with me so I play the games he has from time to time.
60% of the time I'm just mashing buttons... for Jin alone.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Wake up from 5 hour sleep around 11 AM cause stupid heart, wash up, Smashboreds, 4chan, and Youchew until I eventually feel like losing on LoL.
No Youchew skype call after a loss on LoL, so Blazblue CS until random message from Espy about One Piece. Finish talking about that in 30 minutes, cook food, finish eating, still sitting here constantly pressing F5 for things to post about on 4chan/Smashboreds.

Yeah, it's fun alright...

Yo slush I ain't even mad, sounds like a fun *** day.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
:jigglypuff: all day. Camp, spam drill, camp, spam Bair and Fair, camp more, and hard read Rollouts and Rests all day too.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Funny BSP, I saw the luigi tech skill vid made by the luigi boards and I almost did try him lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero

I wish the newer Sonic games had a deeper combat system. Taking out enemies is even easier than Mario.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

I wish the newer Sonic games had a deeper combat system. Taking out enemies is even easier than Mario.
Sonic emphasizes speed over exploration and precision, so no doubt people would look down on the combat system going any farther than "HA, Boost, Jump, or Stomp to hit once and kill."

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Adult Swim is hosting Toonami segments. DBZ is playing right now, then Gundam, then Tenchi.

Get hyped.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I'm hyped. But there's still no Toomami in the UK :(

I want to watch DBZ, Big O, Gundam, Blue Sub 6, Tenchi and Cow boy bebop too ;O

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol Utilt, Ftilt, and Dtilt need spell check.

Nice though, good stuff.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.

Fixed & prettied up. Feel free to ask me for any questions about frame data pertaining to Sonic, this is the only part of the charts I have done so far. I plan on working on aerials next, then smashes and then ground/air specials.
Btw, I've concluded that sonic actually has six frames of intangibility (basically 100% invincibility) on his side B hop, not the 5 that I previously believed.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I took my first of eight improv/acting classes I have over the next eight weeks. I had a lot of fun, and it was an entertaining experience. Having an instructor who came from The Second City in Chicago also helps a lot. I'm going to enjoy the next few lessons.

Plus, a cute girl at the class said I looked like Matt Damon. That's always something.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hey Storm, who's your avatar image? It looks like a character I can vaguely recognize but ultimately can't fully identify.

Top Bottom