• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I think I got me those for my birthday last year...

Oh wait no... I got the other versions that has the Sonic from Sonic Adventure art on it. Oh wellz lol. Wish I could be drinking tonight but I am always the driver lol. Watching others is no fun.... Sometimes lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
There was another set of glasses with depictions of the various Classic Sonic faces, but they wanted 25 dollars for that. The glasses I bought were on special for 6 dollars, so I opted for the Knuckles and Eggman glasses.

Spent the week in Pennsylvania, particularly Canton and Gettysburg. Lots of sights to see there.

I also got a Modern Sonic shirt to go along with the Classic Sonic shirt I already have. I was on a Sonic merchandise rush.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Sonic Merchandise rush is always fun! I like going to Toy's R Us to see what Sonic figures they have. But haven't gone recently cause I don't have the extra cash but last time I went I got the Super Sonic Modern and Classic figure set. Love it lol. Along with the big Metal Sonic.

But those Classic Sonic faces shot glasses I was not fond of when I saw them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
spendcers todnw there has two sidferent shot glasssers with sonic on it. gonna eget those soon. a;pplejac;

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
SA2 Blind bag danglers at Target. Had to squint eyes through the blue and white packet to check for a Knuckles. Also 20th anniversary 1990's and 2011 sonics sold out

True Blue

Smash Lord
Espy are you typing in the dark or on a phone? Lol. Those typos. I am assuming phone cause I think you said you were out and about drinking lol.

But I went into Spencer's one day and they had this cool Sonic Belt Buckle of Sonic in his ball and you could spin it. I thought that was fricken awesome!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I wasn't even aware Spencers existed until I went into that shop and got the glasses.

There was another Spencers at Elmira, New York, and it too had some Sonic merchandise. Sonic hat, Sonic belt buckle, Sonic backpack, etc.. I'll be keeping tabs on where Spencers stores are at now so I can go there whenever I'm craving Sonic stuff.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol Tesh your too funny, miss going on here and seeing you posts lol. Getting jealous cause I wish I could be drinking now...

Crazyness all around me, I want to be a part of it lol.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Those soudns amzng; applejack:
spendcers todnw there has two sidferent shot glasssers with sonic on it. gonna eget those soon. a;pplejac;
cool ;aplpejac;
tedh is just amd, a;pplejack;
i can't await :appleajc;
Here I thought Hilt was bad at drunk posting.

You mean from the match I forfeited because my dad was there to pick me up?
Cool.
No johns. :smirk:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I barely DLd Pushmo yesterday, lol. I'm too broke to buy any games. I only have MK7 and that was bought with a Fry's gift card my boss gave me, lmaoz.

I'm buying some later tonight. I'm drinking btw. :applejack:
Those soudns amzng; applejack:
cool ;aplpejac;
tedh is just amd, a;pplejack;
Sonic would be disappointed in you.

Tesh

Smash Hero
When you spindash cancel and immediately buffer an item toss, you can blow stuff up(even if its just a small rock).

Old 90s technique, you can thank me later.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I couldn't even finish an episode of SMBZ and I can sit through old Laura en America (Peruvian Springer I guess) reruns.

SMBZ was that garbs.

Top Bottom