• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
School was much more exciting the first semester. Taking Health Education, especially with this professor, was a mistake.

Otherwise I've been just swell minimum in every other aspect.

FWIW = for whatever it's worth
That makes sense.

I'm buying some later tonight. I'm drinking btw. :applejack:
Well aren't you setting a fine example? :D

I'd like to join you, but the weekend is not here yet. Ignore the fact I'm only 19.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm? You're not actually that depressed, are you? Hehehaha?

In any case, you're right in the regard that it certainly makes life more worthy of living.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

That's a bit unnerving.

I suppose I won't preach it to you, but you do realize that it won't make the problems go away, right? Just numbs everything, doesn't take care of stuff altogether... unless of course you drink it in excess, in which case you're also taking care of your very life.

To be fair though, there isn't any one thing that ought to be taken past moderation.
Except Reisen.

... Kind of ironic actually that they'd label alcohol as a depressant.

Under the conditions I've been drinking it, it's done for me a couple of favors. At little to no cost whatsoever.

Although I wouldn't risk it, I seem to be able to play games to the same degree I can when I'm sober. So much for motor skill inhibitions.

Gives me social confidence. Whether that's through the stigmatization that people have given to alcohol drinking in general if that's a real side-effect it has on me is something I've yet to determine.

... Maybe my judgment is impaired, admittedly. Oh well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't play Brawl worth a damn when I get that way.
I remember we had a recording of me playing Sonic. My recovery was completely awful. :applejack:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would love to come to one of the tournaments smashed and see how far I get actually.

Such a shame that I am suppose to be the designated driver.

And still underage, lol.

And even still the bad stigma.

Oh how I would like to see what it's like one time, just to see whether it will be a mistake or the best tournament experience I'd ever have.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Having seen the consequences of over-excessive drinking, I pledged to myself to never drink alcoholic beverages.

I get my fix through Dr. Pepper instead.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Now that you mention it, it's ironic how I've recently picked up the habit to stay away from soft drinks.

I can still drink if it's like a family dinner or if the family is going out at a sit-in restaurant. But I won't drink it unless there's like no other liquid and maybe I'm super thirsty.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eww, why beer? You might as well be drinking urine.

I prefer the more elegant/varied drinks. Sangria especially.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
What character are those supposed to go over? I know that Spike goes over Olimar but I dunno where RD (or any other pony) would go, lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I thought these were characters trying to be implemented from scratch more or less. At least the models *shrug* Rather have Fighting is Magic than ponies poorly implemented in Brawl.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I drink to drown the pain of living. :applejack:
What's worse? The pain or the hangover?

Beer doesn't taste very good.
Depends on how often you drink it. It's definitely an acquired taste. Cheap domestics aren't very good at all.

I play way better when I'm tipsy. I don't know how that works but for some reason, my Luigi becomes godlike.

Life

Smash Hero
I drink to drown the pain of Lucario. :applejack:
Fixed.

----------

Alcohol... The way I see it, even if I were to be totally drunk, I still put myself in that position, knowing the potential consequences, so I'd still be responsible for anything I did while inebriated. And since I don't trust my self-control to keep me from drinking excessively, I avoid drinking at all. (Also, I'm underage, so that has something to do with it too LOL).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im sorry, did the YOSHI just tell me to leave the sonic board?

the fk outta herr.

I would say, kill yourself, but apparently, youre already taking care of that, albeit in the slowest way possible...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
KID does like to get his jollies off of negativity. Remember when Kinzer and Speed were more active? :applejack:

Top Bottom