• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

ORLY

Smash Master
Irrelevant

Getting those two involve complete power ups, not just speeding through mavericks and attempting Sigma with no sub tanks

Besides, shoryuken is so BA

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If I can get help bringing down two 27-32 inch TVs from my car to the venue and back to my car, I can bring them to the venue, otherwise, I'll just leave those suckers in my room where they currently are. ;D

This is just 2 miles from my place, so I have no problem taking them, just carrying them in and out is going to be a problem for me... I'm lazy. =p

ORLY

Smash Master
I will volunteer to help you carry those TVs, assuming they're CRTs.

Mad looking forward to this. This is gonna be the longest week everrrrrrr.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I will volunteer to help you carry those TVs, assuming they're CRTs.

Mad looking forward to this. This is gonna be the longest week everrrrrrr.
Nice! Guess I'll be bringing them over then.

I don't want to bring more things because then I'll forget them all. I'm just going to spectate and cheer people. I don't plan to enter anything. Just have fun. I might play some AE though if it is there for fun. Will AE be on PS3 or 360? Just so I know what controller to bring with me.

Hopefully, my TVs will help you guys out with bigger set ups. ^_^

Scythe

Smash Master
i prefer 360 as well but i don't really care and doubt anyone else would bring a set-up

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
I might not be able to come regardless if I have a ride or not. Hopefully see you all at smash to the future :D

:phone:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll bring my PS3 controller to this just in case, otherwise, does anyone have the 360 Twist D pad that I can borrow in case it is played on 360? ^_^;

Quaz

Smash Master
I'll beat Duck! Maybe Moose.

Probably not Velynn though =( (</3 Peach vs Puff.)

oh wait Velynn isnt going.

Is Kalamahzu going? I heard his peach isn't bad. Looks like I have another Peach to try and be better than!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey chris, so the powers that be say that I'm probably not going to chicago... and am instead going to the smaller rolla tournament on the same day, so I can't team with you. Just letting you know kinda early so you can find another teammate.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....u and kels huhh 0_0....u seriously underestimate the mountain training ive done sonnnnnnn! i did take out like, 2 of thier top 4 players at the house in moose and shadyy....ill be making duck soup next 0_0.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Not really sure on Peoria's attendance. I know Leo will at least be going...but not to sure about a Peoria car =S I haz no monies...I'll keep in touch but it's looking unlikely atm.

Kail

Smash Lord
I might be attending this sans Velynn.
I will post shortly when a lady friend recontacts me.
Which means I'd need a partner. Orly maybe?

Kail

Smash Lord
Just gotta get a hold of Big Y and confirm one thing. Either way I'm making it some how.
I'll post if I can ride with you or if I'll man up and solo go.

JPal

Smash Rookie
I'm coming to this and getting a ride with Hindawg. It's been (mostly) confirmed.

I can't bring a TV, but I can bring a Wii and Melee/Double Dash/whatever other random side event people would be interested in.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok, well I guess some of Peoria may be coming. Including I. Not gonna really have dough for serious MM's though. Would enjoy plentiful amounts of seriouslies though...would like to make the most of the time I have being in Chicago with yallz.

Top Bottom