• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah i'm not surprised alex sucksssssss

yeah sure ORLYchris let's team :p
No guarantees that I won't just go double falcon with you though LOL
JK unless you feel like winning teams, then I'll use someone I'm less bad with

Also I'm still not entirely sure I can go yet, depends on my ride(s), but hopefully this can happen!

Scythe

Smash Master
he needs to beat my mario in dittos before he can face Tom.

ORLY

Smash Master
what's with the ugh, moose? this is sakurai!

someone team with this man

and kail and velynn

ORLY

Smash Master
it feels like it's been forever since the big house

midterms make me wanna smashhhhhhhh

i'm lookin' forward to nov. 12th more than christmas

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
anyone i can carpool with? ive been out of action for a while i need some smash time.

Chris: falcon dittos.

ORLY

Smash Master
Isn't it on the way for you guys to stop in Peoria? You could snag Dart and Gooey on the way through.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Not really, I think it tacks on an hour + for the ride, it's more of a triangle.

I'll let you know if we're teaming by tuesday chris. Gotta ask around if people wanna go in the meantime. If I go we'll team

Dart!

Smash Master
Hahaha as i've said a million times over. Birthday with grandparents "on their way out of the door"... = me not going.

Smash Cadet
Yo. Who from the South West subs is going to be driving, that could scoop me up?

Rat

Smash Lord
This is Less than a week away!

Bring Set-ups

Seriously.

On the day of the tournament you might think to yourself. "Oh they will have enough. I won't bring mine." No. That is wrong. Bring your set-ups.

Purdue:
Are you coming?

Street Fighter AE:
People from my School are going to bring a set-up. If anyone else is game for bringing another AE set-up. We might run an AE side event.

Double Dash:
Is anyone willing to Bring a copy?

Oro?!:
Do you have a copy of Megaman X2? I'll bring my SNES thing + crappy controllers. Also, people should feel free to bring SNES games. Or not.

that is all for now.

Rat

Smash Lord
What the **** is with all this side event nonsense, is the turnout really expected to be that low?
Well to be frank this ain't some sort of national tournament. My expectation is to wreck everyone (especially MI. WI is free.) Put it on Youtube, and then watch it many times.

The side stuff is because I'm telling everyone at my college and to come. It gives them something to do other than watch amazing melee action.

Plus Double Dash *****.

Edit:
@Oro yeah if you bring those that would be sweet. The challenge can be answered!

ORLY

Smash Master
mega man challenges? hooooooooooo ****

we could do like race to shoryuken or hadoken

i can also bring a copy of DD

Also: mega man 7 has a vs. Mode we could use

Top Bottom