• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

Rat

Smash Lord
@Gooey
Awesome! We will have seriouslys!

@Kail
Ganon + Falcon seems wacky. Can you win with fox? Wait that seems like a terrible suggestion. Ganon + Falcon will just kill everything.

@Jpal
Aw yeah! If you bring a copy of double dash that would be super great.

Man I'm getting real excited for this weekend. Hopefully my taunts and jabs at MI will not be just fluff (lol). Crew Battle? MI vs MI Traitors!

Rat

Smash Lord
Ganon anyone seems wacky.
I'll play either depending on who Orly feels most comfortable with.
That seems entirely too reasonable. =D

One of the upsides of teaming with ORLY is that he can play pretty much anyone. Ganon + Fox would be pretty awesome, as he has a pretty unique fox style.

Rat

Smash Lord
I did at first then, then I misread your reply. Switched it around. Lol I should eat some dinner or something.

Tink

Smash Hero
how did kail not team with the Wi crushaaaaa mundungu for a double ganon death squad 0_o!?

Scythe

Smash Master
well there's no way i could have known that. I've played him twice in tourney and he hardly says anything : /

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So MI's new gameplan is:

1. Leave AA Friday night, pick up Kail at Bigy's place, stay at Rat's for the night
2. Wreck people at the tourney
3. Leave Chicago Saturday night, drop off Kail at Bigy's place, stay at Bigy's for the night

This is sounding like a good weekend.

Rat

Smash Lord
Awesome. just keep me informed of your leaving/when u get close times.

ORLY

Smash Master
@the green baron (henceforth referred to as "jumbo verde": gooey should be coming from that way. Or maybe Oro can swing by and get you if it's not too much trouble for him. At the very least, take the Metra into ogilvie and take the brown line to oak lawn and someone should definitely be able to get you from the el station.

EDIT: also, @Kail: I'll play whichever character we work best with. Mundungu and I (btw: dungles is good in teams, I don't know if he has a partner but someone looking for one should jump on that; he's good in dubs) did well with Falcon / Ganon but I could bust out Luigi, Roy (heheheheh), Fox, Sheik, or even double Garudobeef. This'll be fun!

Kail

Smash Lord
EDIT: also, @Kail: I'll play whichever character we work best with. Mundungu and I did well with Falcon / Ganon but I could bust out Luigi, Roy (heheheheh), Fox, Sheik, or even double Garudobeef. This'll be fun!
I could do Ganon, Falcon, Fox, or Falco ezpz. I teamed with Bigy for a long time and many a Fox. I'm very comfortable teaming with everyone. ;D
We should just do team friendlies and decide there!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Should've wall teched it, dude.

On a serious note though, sorry to hear that, I hope everything turns out okay.

ORLY

Smash Master
i will have my revenge on moose

and beat duck with one move

and kels won't win this

Smash Cadet
Yo. So I still have to try to figure out how I am going to get to this...

Currently, my best option seems like staying in the city over night, and then taking the train over there (though I would have to get picked up from the Orange line stop).

Unless of course anyone would be able to pick me up? I live in Darien, IL, less then 5 minutes off I-55 (just after passing I-355 if you are going towards the city). I can toss gas money, seeing as tomorrow is pay day.

@Tink: Should I bring the Tron of Abitration, assuming your broke *** gonna have some? :)

Tink

Smash Hero
yo its done...ima take the next 2 days to practice mario, and ima body in mario dittos....too easy

Top Bottom