• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

ORLY

Smash Master
@jumbo verde: he usually comes on at strange hours like 4 AM so you should make arrangements to take the Metra just in case.

Unless someone else is feeling generous enough to step up and help you out!

Rat

Smash Lord
Just as a reminder doors open at 10am.

Doubles is scheduled to start at 12:30
Singles at 2pm

Bring set-ups.

gl tomorrow gentlemen

alcheato

Smash Ace
i pm'd oro and haven't gotten any kind of response...
I guess my team's partner isn't going so I'll only be there for singles. If you can make it up to the Irving Park area by 1:30 though, let me know and you can just ride with me.

Smash Cadet
Well, never got any responses about a ride... so it looks like I'm gonna be johin out of this.

If anyone hasn't left yet, and will be passing by me, and can give me a ride, hit up my cell:

Wake

Smash Master
I'll beat Duck! Maybe Moose.

Probably not Velynn though =( (</3 Peach vs Puff.)

oh wait Velynn isnt going.

Is Kalamahzu going? I heard his peach isn't bad. Looks like I have another Peach to try and be better than!
I'll take you down Quaz!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
aw **** i live real close to here; ima try to get into melee tourneys around chicago now.
hopefully i wont miss the next one here

Top Bottom