• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

junebug

Smash Journeyman
dayum, zucco and atomsk way too gudz.

can we have a bracket for all those scrubs who couldn't watch the stream? ;_;

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ill see you again in half a year judge :( ggz as always and ummmm i still have your belt lmaoo.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, it was great seeing everyone again. GG's to everyone I played, probly won't do shoutouts since there were so many people.

@ Ally: Please don't quit D: you're too fun to watch

@ Mr E.: Yea you just gotta keep your composure, controlling emotions is tough but if you just relax and reset you'll do much better

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol trenty falco vs ics is like suicide for me...but im attempting to learn it now. for teams too. falco/mk team isnt bad at all tbh.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
After watching you and Arty team up, and seeing Arty going Falco, that looked pretty legit.

Fun tourney, expect to fly out to Ohio on the regular, too many chill people there.

Kel and Kassandranova thanks for housing me, really appreciate it.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ya falco/mk is legit in dubs. ummm someone PLEASEEEEE PLEASE TELL ME, ME VS ALLY WAS RECORDED. and kel did you record me vs judge?

Count

Smash Champion
I got first in my pool then got the Maryland **** :(

Good stuff Speed/Coney and I will have to step it up :colorful:

Fun fact: I lost to all East Coast at this:

Ally/Inui, Zucco/Atomsk, Coney, Speed.

Still had a blast!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ya we didnt know where the sd card was :(. i thought the livestream setup or w.e was recording on its own tho..idk..

King~

Smash Champion
it was fun talking to people at this

good ish atomsk for winning and beating ally, i know youve wanted to for a while now.

good job shugo for beating ally, i know youve been working towards it

blue you not in the top 8 makes me sad, play better

judge come to more stuff

lain and sneaky thanks for the hook up

links stop trolling

itt stop by when you get free time if ya want

ally and allied tight seeing yall

shoutout to the G.Kais

shout out to my pool for not getting mad at me

good job to the T.O. staff

im gonna start practicing alot again =)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
great job Coney. time to put that wario to rest at the chamber

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
OFF topic sry:
Ally, hey boy, come on, I don't know this for you, to give so easily up :mhe

It's true, Snake isn't that God tier, that he was once, but who cares? When it makes u fun to play him, u should stay with him -.-

N'oublie pas ce que je t'ai dit sur BBI, c'est toi la cause, pour des centaines de joueurs, de t'avoir pris comme image. Si tu n'as plus envie de play le jeu, arrête complétement, mais je pense pas que ça soit le cas. On bouge ses fesses, et on fait un counter-strike ;)

@topic: interesting, gratz atomsk ^^

solecalibur

Smash Master
Fun tounry shoutouts later , better to play to play and not to place this time around, Ally does need to step his game up but I do feel ya about snake =(

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Snake can't land anymore without getting 100% dmg. People just learned to **** Snake when he lands. Can't do it anymore.
You just gotta advance yourself man everyone else has obviously. Keep the pocket MK but it would be harder to win with IC's than Snake.

EDIT: And someone form the midwest needs to win next time we have big name eastcoasters at our tourney :/

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
great job Coney. time to put that wario to rest at the chamber
You talkin' about me ? XD I'm not going anywhere, I won 2 internetz and received plenty of pump for this tourney in the past three weeks, I'm not backing down!

Coney won't win again guaranteed (yea thats right mah man, you and Fizzle both! :D). I've lost like this to two Dedede's now that play extremely similar, once I'm ready I'll come to the nearest tournament I can with my execution top notch!~

I'm glad I made top 10 (I think? D: no results to prove it yet), since I got beat by coney and he got 7th. But it's time to step it up. Top 3 for sure next time.. I won't let MW down!

...Now to go crawl into my corner and deal with school work lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
links stop trolling
Fun tournament overall, even though I didn't do anything close to as well as I would have liked. Not going to do full shoutouts... but here's quite a few.

"Good ****, ____"
@ D. Disciple. I'm glad you came out, really close match against BR. You should have had him.
@ Fujin. Getting a solid third seed going primarily Zelda and having a close set against DJ Iskascribble. I wish I would have been able to see more of your matches.
@ Links24. Trolling your way to a first seed with a victory over Kel. What's with you beating MK's on Brinstar as Toon Link, man? **** is insane. Always fun hanging out with you, sir.
@ XeroXen. Again, showing why you're the best Mario in the Midwest and why my own Mario is pretty inadequate. I've got to step up my game. Loved your set against Lain in pools, you should have gotten first seed! Awesome win over KB (pools 2-0) and Links (bracket 2-1?).
@ KB. I forgot to MM you, but nice win over Lain in pools. Wish I would have seen it.
@ Moose. You keep improving and almost, almost got out in these tough pools. I hope you don't stop playing any time soon, you're so fun to watch.
@ Tutu. A lot of people were impressed by your Sheik, though you may not have done as well as you may have liked. Thanks for the tips as Sheik. I'm going to keep working at her for now.

"GG's"
@ Fromunda. Lost the ditto, sigh... but you spaced a lot better than I did, etc, etc. You're a lot sharper than me. All translates to -$1 for me.
@ Atomsk. I hadn't really wanted to do that MM, but I doubt even if I did that it would have made a lot of difference. Either way, GG's.
@ Hael. You're getting better, just stop relying on dsmash so much. That will help.
@ Everyone else in pools (Blue Rouge, Ripple, Oro, Tyr). I didn't think I did terribly, but in all of those matches, I was thoroughly controlled throughout.
Ripple, I couldn't believe how technical your DK is... I really had to settle down to come close(-ish).
Blue Rouge, thanks for the drink, lol. I shouldn't have gone Yoshi, but either way it wouldn't have mattered. I'll have to play you again some time.
Oro, I didn't want to do Marth-Mario because it's terrible (for me and overall). I didn't think I did terribly with Sheik either, just didn't do enough.
Tyr, that match was so much fun... I didn't think you'd hit me with your Tyr combo that close to the edge, though.

"Sorry..."
@ Nicole. never got around to that MM. But it was fun playing you for the match that I did. It was nice to meet you.
@ Fizzle. Never got to do that Bowser/Mario match. It'll happen eventually. I was just (obviously) discouraged by the time I got around to talking/hanging with you.
@ Cr4sh. Also for the MM, but I got to hang around with you for quite a bit anyway. Wish you would have been able to play Minus with us, though.

I'm glad everyone came out and (apparently) had a blast. Hope to see all of yall again some time. To all the Mario's I'm glad to see you guys again, or in some cases meet you for the first time. I'll have to step my game up again. To anyone I missed, my bad. My brain's kind of fried right now. Know that I didn't forget you, lol.

Thanks Day! It was a fun tournament.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if I'm going to be listed with characters, please make it Mario/Sheik.

solecalibur

Smash Master
You talkin' about me ? XD I'm not going anywhere, I won 2 internetz and received plenty of pump for this tourney in the past three weeks, I'm not backing down!

Coney won't win again guaranteed (yea thats right mah man, you and Fizzle both! :D). I've lost like this to two Dedede's now that play extremely similar, once I'm ready I'll come to the nearest tournament I can with my execution top notch!~

I'm glad I made top 10 (I think? D: no results to prove it yet), since I got beat by coney and he got 7th. But it's time to step it up. Top 3 for sure next time.. I won't let MW down!

...Now to go crawl into my corner and deal with school work lol.
I think he ment his wario not yours =p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Don't forget to shout me out!! I kno how people always copy the singles thing but I didn't enter singles...also ima do shout outs later...I gotta lot of them and im on my fone

Top Bottom