• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm... Change the OP from Partial Results to Full Results woman....

Shout outs will come much later... I'm reading Manga...and recovering from an amazing night with my boys....No homo

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Coney is a doubles master.

Did ally get dq'd in winners?

TP

Smash Master
No, he lost to Atomsk in winners. Atomsk went all MK for the set. Ally took one game with MK and lost the other 2 with Snake.

Teh Future

Smash Master
tourney was fun.. everything else was horrible.

I have no idea why two teams from stl faced off in the first round of winners. horrible bracket. no excuse for that and i dunno why the players didnt complain.

edit: lol at all the robs placing the same. classic

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Wish I had played better in pools and not gotten frustrated when I got timed out (no worries Kappy, I shouldn't have let it happen <3). First time something like that had ever happened to me in tournament, and I didnt take it well. Still took some sets and games off good players and still almost made it out, so I'm not too disappointed. Just wish I wouldn't have let my frustration get to me and run me out of pools.

Also, what are the chances that Coney/Nicole would play me and KB first round in doubles? I didn't know whether to laugh or be mad. Haha

Good stuff to everyone I played, I'll leave shoutouts later. Had a lot of fun!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I am just going to make sure to never trust anyone and always mark my things. I found that whenever an opportunity arises people will try to take advantage of it without a conscious (personally it would bother me but I guess not other people). Good stuff atomsk and shugo. Ally at least you won teams

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian and Radium helped make the bracket/looked over it iirc
Uh, neither of us even saw the bracket. No one told me when it was being made. Radium did a ton of other stuff like signing people up, getting pools done, etc but she never saw the bracket. Day and hilt made the bracket tmk.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was Hilt and Day who helped with that. I know Hilt and Ripple were filling out the pools sheet, but I didn't see Hylian go up to the laptop to help with brackets.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Hylian; I wasn't able to check the doubles bracket much since I was setting up, getting the rooms up, moving T.vs, etc.
As for St. Louis which is the only problem I see, I am pretty sure we probably didn't know who was Fwog and his teammate was. But I'm pretty sure Rauleen was there on the laptop when Hilt was looking at the doubles bracket. But neither me, Hilt, or any non-st.louis could have known who those guys were. Plus, there were a handful of you guys.

And yeah, I did Singles Pools @ D. Disciple with Hilt, but I wasn't around too much when doubles brackets was being set up.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I am sorry for the two St Louis teams playing each other first round and take full responsibility. I talked to Metal Music Man about the matter and apologized to him about it but didn't get the chance to apologize to any of the players themselves, so I wanted to say so in the thread. It was a mistake on my part, johns aside. I don't remember who was helping with the bracket at the time.

On another note, I would like to thank Rauleen so much for helping out as much as she did. It took a lot of stress off of myself and made things run more smooth. Having the stream and the Tio laptops on the same table made things difficult and only allowed two people around the Tio laptop at a time, which made things a bit not go as well as they could have, but again I take responsibility. Would also like to thank Ripple for helping in filling out pool sheets. I'll do actual shoutouts another time when I'm not tired/stressed.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
So much fun... everyone who I fought please leave me a shoutout so I remember you, because I fought a lot of people last night and I don't remember everyone's name lmao. I was using either Ganon or MK if you don't know me.

I'll be doing shoutouts later for sure

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
There should be a IC's next to my name as well.

Shout outs to everyone I know and love. **** YOU LAIN I HATE ICs<3. Ally needs more support. Good stuff obama, amazing job coney and Zucco.

Shoutouts to allied getting with so many white chicks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Interesting results. Wish I could have gone.

too many MK mask pictures up in there though

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Unfortunately the pools weren't completely in, but Hilt went back in and fixed things up by memory. Which means that we the pools cut off had to be delayed but are up now. But if something in the pools cut off (like if you were a 5th seed instead of 7th) just say so but it should be fine!

I wanted to do a mini shoutout:
Someone I believe it's Kiest left their external harddrive so... If you want whenever you are back in Cincy to pick it up do say so.
Dark Energy, sorry if I was coughing so much and sorry for making you squeeze me and Shugo in your car. I appreciate it.
Rauleen, thank you so much! You were tons and tons of help. I tried to stop you and Hylian to tell you guys how grateful I was but I think you guys were a bit busy. Sorry I couldn't house you guys again, I think my dad just needed a break from all of Friday housing.
I think some people from St. Louis left a bunch of clothes and a pair of shoes... so I hope someone can get that as well! I found a pair of underwear but I kind of just pitched those. >.< So sorry about that! ;
Also, thank you YbM for getting people together and enforcing everything!
@Oro, sorry about your car issues... That's really saddening that that happened. Seems like car issues come up a lot... but glad you guys made it home safe which is the important part!
Full results are now up! Thanks, guys!!!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Only lost to top 3 seeds in my pool shouldnt have gotten 69th lol
Oh well know you guys are buzy and i dont really care lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
No, thank you very much Sole. If anyone notices anything wrong, let us know and we'll fix it as soon as possible.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You didn't use Pika at all, DLA?
No, not at this tournament :( Though I can't say that I wasn't considering it a few times. My pool had 2 Wolfs and 2 Falcos in it LMAO, though I just couldn't bring myself to go Pika and chaingrab them to death. I just felt more confident with MK at the time, I dunno.

I played a lot of friendlies with Pika though. I feel like my Pika needs just a bit more matchup EXP before I start using him as a viable secondary in tournaments.

D

Deleted member

1: Atomsk - Good stuff winning this.
2: Zucco - ****...wish I would've seen you play. Lucario too legit.
3: Lain - Chaingrab.
4: Shugo - You beat Ally? Good ****, Shugo!
5: Ally - Don't give up. You can still win. The community doesn't want to lose a great Snake player like you.
5: Hylian - You were pretty impressive with both IC and G&W. Good games.
7: Judge - GOD KAIS!
9: AZ - You're Diddy looked even better from the last I played you online. He's incredibly fast...nice match against OS!
9: Kel - MK da bess. Nice seeing you!
13: Y.b.M. - The Will Smith God Kai. I liked how you were really taking charge of things and making sure the tournament progressed smoothly. Wish I could have played you, though. :/
13: OS - Even if you may be a little rusty, you sure didn't show it.
13: BlueRogue - Come on, Blue! More Wario, less MK!
13: Renegade - I've always wanted to play a good Ike, and man, it's scary. I saw things I never knew Ike could do. You are a dang good player.
17: King Beef - PEACH. Nice seeing you and Lisa at this tournament!
17: Arty - Soooooo many Falco players here.
17: Hades - I saw a bit of your match against KB. Your Yoshi is pretty fierce.
17: Hilt - Awesome Olimar. Thanks for helping run this thing!
17: Speed- Sonic, He can really move.
25: Sil - The only OUGA to make it out of pools. You always do so well, and you taught me some good techniques before I had to play. Thanks as always! Now I'm bearing witness to your RB skills.
25: Xero - Flood> Ike up-B.
25: Mister Eric - R.O.B.'s!
33: Tyr - My first money match was against you, and it was surely one to remember. I know better on what to counter-pick next time, but both were still good matches. I look forward to playing you again, and we should do some Lucas dittos!
33: Nicole - Your Peach was pretty awesome.
33: Smash64 - Ness GOD KAI!
33: Legan - Link GOD KAI!
33: DLA - You know Wolf too well. Your MK was ****.
33: Infern - Snake GOD KAI!
0. Today - Thanks for running this! I still hope you can make it out to some events even though you gotta deal with school stuff. The smash tournaments are never the same without you!
0. TKO - Thanks for the hug! You should give out free hugs at every tournament you go to!

--------------------------------
Pools cut off:
49: Moose - Didn't play you this time, but I remember you're pretty dang good. You and your Marth with make it out of pools next time.
49: ITT - Nice to see you in the smash scene again! Now we just need Argent to come back, lol.
49: Oro?! - Dang...sorry about your car trouble. We also got pulled over for the same thing. Left headlight.
49: KassandraNova - You didn't make it out? You're too good, girl! You'll do it next time! Nice seeing you!
49: Luminoth - Thanks for teaching me the Bdacus! And yeah, I stepped it up in pools, but still couldn't beat ya. Next time!!!
49: Braxton - Tony Braxton. Awesome Lucario.
65: JoshKip - Sonic, He's got an attitude!
65: Sole - Sole, I thought you told me you were gonna make it out? Come on, step it up! You got this!
65: Excel - Sonic, He's the fastest thing alive!!! Nice playing you in doubles! Reppin' that Sonic.
65: Fromundaman - Didn't get to play you, but nice to see that you made it out to the tourney.
65: Crash - Never got to play you either...I wanted to see how you are offline!
65: Kiest - Hit the Gordo button!
65: Juushichi - Your pool was pretty **** insane. At least you got to play some pretty awesome people!
65: Shyguy - Always nice to see someone from the DDR crowd at a Brawl tourney. Good matches....and yeah, I didn't see FD until it was too late. Argh!
65: Composer - Why aren't you in my trunk?
81: Crow! - I want to play you again, soon. Next tourney we'll do it!
81: Hael Phael - Pika!! Yeah...we needed more time to work together in doubles, lol.
81: Auspher - You're bad.
81: Hunky McManpie - KIRBY! 4th seed....****. You did awesome!
81: SpongeJordan - Good games in doubles!
97: Blindman - Nice Lucario! I told Rikku about that up-b snap to the ledge. That's pretty cool!
97: Radium88 - Wish I could have played you one on one. You got a cool Kirby, and you're a really cool person, too! Nice and bubbly like Daycia. ^_^
97: WTP - I thought I could beat Falco with Wolf, but yeah, Lumi just knows that matchup WAY better than I do. GGs.
97: Frenchman - ROCKBAND! You have your 360 hacked or something?
113: DJIke - I like your Fox. Mine is......yeah. Lol. He's more of a just for fun character for me.
113: Level 9 Snake - Dude, why'd you forfeit?
113: Rikku - You may think you didn't play well, but you also played with a VERY tough crowd. You kept a great attitude about it, and that's all that matters! Lay off the pepper, though.

Coney

Smash Master
Coney beating shugo :o Peach/DDD team is too good. Good stuff coney. Congrats to Atomsk and Zucco for winning.

Anyvids?
yeah, i honestly thought we were gonna do badly...not because nicole is bad, or because i'm bad, but because i thought peach/ddd was just a bad team overall

i guess i was wrong, but it was mostly nicole, she was ****ing silly @ not getting hit and going aggro in front of me

oh i also wanted to tell you, at one point nicole pulled a beamsword and i started juggling it around and definitely thought of you in that genesis vid, LOL

Top Bottom