• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
REAL men fight on REAL stages. Not trash like pirate ship or green greens(though i LOVE that stage). We will do the normal striking of stages then counter picks.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Real men know that Pirate Ship and Green Greens are some of the best CPs in the game. Sissy men try to keep them from being legal.

Which of course, means basically all of Northern USA is filled with sissy men...

Trela

Smash Lord
up To A Page In Word Worth Of Notes. :d Trela Kept Setting Himself Up To Be Gimped/spiked. Lol
You Nintendo Loving, Ike Playing *****! I Let My Opponents Do That To Me Because I Feel Sympathy And Sorrow For Them After I 10 Stock Them 2 Million Times, But Not Even This Power Measures Up To The Tasty Xyro's. He Has Crushed Every Ike Known In Existence But San San, Who Will Be Getting Lezbianed By Mr. Xyro Over Here. I Support The Delicious Xyro 100%, For He Will Eat San San For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, And Then As A Midnight/morning Snack!

...I hope we are still teaming San lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dang, trela walked and had to lay down the law. Yea san, there is no hope.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Judging by my knowledge of San and Xyro, and the Ike Samus match-up, I'd have to say San has a better chance at winning this.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm going to go ahead and put my support behind san for this one. As much as I think xyro is the best poster on SWF I'm going with san since he's san. No further explanation given.

My, my, that was a vague post.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
When is it expected to heal by, again?

I wish you a speedy recovery, nonetheless.
It's been 5 weeks since the injury. Went to doctor this Monday and he said to come back in 3 weeks. That's the week of WHOBO. If it's not healed by then, I'm gonna have to go through the tourny while playing through some excruciating pain.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
It's been 5 weeks since the injury. Went to doctor this Monday and he said to come back in 3 weeks. That's the week of WHOBO. If it's not healed by then, I'm gonna have to go through the tourny while playing through some excruciating pain.
dont do it man, let it heal fully before you play anything. Lets put it this way, if you break the bone or open up the wound your going to only cause more serious damage. It could even be permanent which means you either 1. needs to heal alot longer 2. it could heal improperly which could result in you paying for expensive surgery 3. extreme case amputation, nerve loss or worse

dont be stupid and go to the tournie. Let it heal properly and ask the doctor when you can enter again. Tendons are a ***** to heal because they barely get any proper blood flow. And the fingers have alot of tendons attaching them to bone segments.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
dont do it man, let it heal fully before you play anything. Lets put it this way, if you break the bone or open up the wound your going to only cause more serious damage. It could even be permanent which means you either 1. needs to heal alot longer 2. it could heal improperly which could result in you paying for expensive surgery 3. extreme case amputation, nerve loss or worse

dont be stupid and go to the tournie. Let it heal properly and ask the doctor when you can enter again. Tendons are a ***** to heal because they barely get any proper blood flow. And the fingers have alot of tendons attaching them to bone segments.
Or:

He could just enter the tournament playing with his one perfectly healthy hand.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
so ike vs samus

dammmmm get hype

imma have to remain neutral cuz

A. dont care about brawl too much anymore but this caught my eye

B. like both characters

C. know who both players are and like them both very much

so yea

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Or:

He could just enter the tournament playing with his one perfectly healthy hand.
you need both:embarrass

trust me ive tried the one handed method before, it doesnt work

imma have to remain neutral cuz

A. dont care about brawl too much anymore but this caught my eye
so why are you posting if you dont care

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Bored, if you're unable to play well by WHOBO,

never mind. Screw it. If I had ten broken fingers, a neckbrace, and a concussion, I wouldn't not team with San. Not going to act like you wouldn't.

BTW GHNeko, although Xyro is my favorite Samus (and one of my favorite TX smashers), I think San will win. I'll go on that 5 bucks with you. (Side bets add more hype. LOLOL I can't wait to see this all played out.)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Bored, if you're unable to play well by WHOBO,

never mind. Screw it. If I had ten broken fingers, a neckbrace, and a concussion, I wouldn't not team with San. Not going to act like you wouldn't.
ZOMG! I'm gonna pull a Benji and point out epic grammar error! DOUBLE NEGATIVE! "I WOULDN'T NOT". ****. You music majors are a piece of ****.

I play through the pain. It's just timing is very difficult. When I played Hylian a few weeks ago, I got him in the water at delfino. When I tried to spike him, I jumped over him and completely whiffed the spike. Also, I play a bit slower cause I can't respond as fast. It's the little things that I'm worried about. I still think I'm the better player despite a bad thumb and all, but I wanna do my best to be at 100%. I'll just get all my practice in the day before or something.

Xyro's comparison too good. Except the extreme of San should be a thug with his boxers showing, multiple tattoos, fake bling, and a do-rag to cover his designed hair that has the word "Hustla" engraved in it.

Top Bottom