• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sorry, change want to went and the sentence is grammatically correct, just a little typo lol o_O

Little angry about something?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Its impossible to find an ike that has a score over me in tourney. Bored was close(1-1) and all other ikes FAIL!!!! San will be next and once thats done.........Xyro officially OWNS the ike boards. All threads will be redone and the titles will say "Master Xyro, we love you." I suggest you cats better spit shine my shoes, press my clothes, and scratch my back cause if you dont......i cant promise ill let you live after whobo.

Fair warning
every should be carefull he already tried killing me near the end of FS8!!! Luckily he wasn't able to pull it off but i have a feeling it was just a test so he could get us all at whobo.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I need that samus experience, though. I only played a few Samus players offline, and that was from someone trying out secondaries/ character for low tiers. Match-up exp is really the only reason I even do MMs lol.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
he won't **** me i'm just gana be better than both of you by the time this is over, I already told you i'm ****** you in doubles! Singles will happen to but it will be a clutch win.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
No thanks.

I'm too busy pressing the A button.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Me pressing A and Samus' zair have nothing to do with each other lol.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
PS > Zair. :D

And then you just use an Advancing Guard to get pass all of the projectiles and unleash your Hyper Combo.

Wait, this ain't TvC is it?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im SO confident in beating San that i will play him blind-folded, feet tied around my head while throwing apples at my controler. AND STILL WIN.

PREPARE YOURSELF MR SAN SAN POO!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im never gonna let that apples comment slide

carve xyros name into an apple then pelt him with it during the match

actually i take that back, go to Green Greens, grab them red suckers and let the bombs fly

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Your right mr. doom, i wont mess with you cause i ALREADY CRUSHED YOU!

As the ikes line up, i keep mowin' em' down like WEEDS in my back yard.

San, you will be no different! I wont even have to go Super Saiyan Samus OR have to use my XYRO COMBO!!!!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont think you have a chance, enjoy your loss.
no really, get though the spam and samus is craptastic

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Xyro aqcuired "Hit-and-Run Status." The only way to crush Mr. Doom is to beat his modded Doom 2 levels on the "Hardcore Demons!!" difficulty. No one, and I mean no one, has even come close as to make it pass Map 01: Escape on this difficulty. If you wish to taste the ground, feel free to pm me for a link to the modded doom levels.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
What is Baroque? and everything was good except for quick draw and aether..... so basically jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab=MANLY PROFIT!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
What is Baroque? and everything was good except for quick draw and aether..... so basically jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab=MANLY PROFIT!
BAROQUE is a feature that allows you to cancel attacks into other attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV273k1hp_s

@NidFreak: I'm sure they'd make Eruption a Hyper Combo. I can see it being more of a combo than an anti air super version of Captain Corridor.

Top Bottom