• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
slaps, your forgetting the mandatory part where the ike main must take off his shirt

then continue jabing

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, i was talkin to San and he accepted to raise the bar a little. Our 5$ mm has increased to a 100$mm.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I knew there were videos out there, I just couldn't remember which Ike it was that had them.

San, you can now calculate Xyro's play style and predict his moves before even he himself know what they are.

Or maybe I'll attempt to do that because I'm bored.

EDIT: You're in trouble Xyro, I've already picked up at least one pattern in your playstyle.

*starts making list*

napZzz

Smash Hero
sans got this ****

xyro will probably plank when things get bad for him. What a jerk.

Xyro77

Man i totally forgot those vids were online..................

Ah w/e, its not like i used all my power in those vids. NO oh NO, ill save that stuff for when i play San. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I also do not upload vids where I utterly destroy someone. Just seems wrong. There's a reason there are no samus mains in my region but like 5 ikes in yours. We da bess.

@GHNeko

since you're betting on me vs Xyro, I better be getting some of that $5 on top of the $100 I will win.

After accountig for everything, I should make money from this including air travel.

Xyro77

I also do not upload vids where I utterly destroy someone. Just seems wrong. There's a reason there are no samus mains in my region but like 5 ikes in yours. We da bess.

@GHNeko

since you're betting on me vs Xyro, I better be getting some of that $5 on top of the $100 I will win.

After accountig for everything, I should make money from this including air travel.
I have added a list(front page) of people who are on my side and who are on your side. The totals are TOTALLY on my side, it seems so unfair. The public loves me.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Man i totally forgot those vids were online..................

Ah w/e, its not like i used all my power in those vids. NO oh NO, ill save that stuff for when i play San. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
That's why in addition to the Ike videos, I'm digging through your most recent videos.

Even if you were holding back against the other Ikes *coughyouwerefightingforyourlifeandateafsmashcough*, you won't remember to hold back against everyone. Particularly if they are in tournament videos.

There is a reason I'm mildly respected around here even if I suck in tournaments: I can analyze things quite well and come to the correct conclusions quite often. :D

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have added a list(front page) of people who are on my side and who are on your side. The totals are TOTALLY on my side, it seems so unfair. The public loves me.

ORLY?? You seem to be forgetting who I fight for.

My friends got my back.

Samus is known to be alone.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Only part way through the second video, and I've found six very obvious patterns at least. :D Clarify a few others before I'm adding them.

Xyro77

So it seems only nappy supports you right now, San. Maybe you should take the hint and drop out. I mean, i wont make fun of you or anything. I will just be known as "XYRO! The one who makes ikes poop thier pants and run away like a wimps."

I kinda like that title.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I support san and so does everyone in the ike boards!! No one likes you except houston scrubs xyro and everyone wants mk to stay unbanned quit life xyro!!!

you need to win this san since i'm winning all the low tier events you won't make as much money as you think.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
10 things in four videos specifically against Ike. Going to check other videos now.

A_B, you need less QD and Fsmash dude. >_>

Xyro77

I support san and so does everyone in the ike boards!! No one likes you except houston scrubs xyro and everyone wants mk to stay unbanned quit life xyro!!!
You talk the talk but you FAIL when it comes to walkin the walk. How many times have i crushed you? 8.6 billion times, YEA THATS RIGHT!!!!!

I AM THA CHAMP!!!!!!!!

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Have you even played me before, GHNeko? o_O

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nope. I don't play Brawl.

I'm just supporting my favorite Samus.

LIKE A BOSS.
Eh...looks more like the blind supporting the blind to me.

You want me to send over the info now San, or should I do some more digging? Got a few more points out of the Trela and Gnes videos.

Top Bottom