• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
@Xyro: That was me when I just began brawl.
This is me now

This will be me once I win

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
DANG! Get ***** Allan! ahahaha. San is black anyway, and your pic is a woman that isn't green so both pics are wrong xyro lmao.

How do we know what the side bets are? i side bet $5.... but I am on the rooting for san list... how do we keep track of that? We gonna do it at Whobo? lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i'll go ahead and organize the side bets lol, haven't done **** in a long time

Too much hype for this!!!!!! we need to come up with a text to chear on san since xyro's faction will be using the 7 bold lime thing.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Attention! Everyone rooting for San, bring a cardboard sign rooting for san to Whobo like you see in sporting events. (i was going to say or signs against Xyro but its too mean lol) lmao.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Meh, this will have to do for now.

*goes off to PM San the list of Xyro's patterns*

I'll post the list here after WHOBO2. :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My vote goes to TX. Go get him Xyro. :D
Yea, im pretty sure i got this ****

I'm sure one of us can organize the side bets by going through all the posts.

In any case, this is how I expect the San and Xyro fight to go like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI&feature#t=1m07s
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pssh i'd prolly beat the **** outta that samus... to hell and back.

I know the MU soooo well, let me get that MM come to orlando mlg
LOL you have NO good samus players in your area.

Xyro sucks, San sucks.
I am godlike and awesome.
I will win.
San + Xyro:
How rude!!!!!!!!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Attention! Everyone rooting for San, bring a cardboard sign rooting for san to Whobo like you see in sporting events. (i was going to say or signs against Xyro but its too mean lol) lmao.
i prefer fsan service

edited for great justice

Xyro77

San has received the list with your various weaknesses/patterns Xyro. :D
Do you REALLY think that a list of things i do to 2nd rate ikes will cause me to have a disadvantage vs San? Me and san are BOTH at the top of our respective fields and we both do something that 2nd rate ike/samus players DONT do. We adapt! The ONLY advantage i have over San is that my ike exp far exceed has samus exp but even then that "adaption" i spoke of will quickly negate any advantages i have.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nope. Every other video I looked at proved that no matter who the opponent is, there are certain things you always do. The only question is how much you do them compared to the other patterns. If I had money, I would bet you preform at least 80% of the things I listed within one match. A few of the patterns only happen in certain situations, which don't come up often when against Ike, hence the 80% instead of 100%.

And I resent the 2nd rate Ike comment. That's 4th rate Ike dang it! If you're going to insult me, don't complement me at the same time! :mad:

Xyro77

Nope. Every other video I looked at proved that no matter who the opponent is, there are certain things you always do. The only question is how much you do them compared to the other patterns. If I had money, I would bet you preform at least 80% of the things I listed within one match. A few of the patterns only happen in certain situations, which don't come up often when against Ike, hence the 80% instead of 100%.
So then i should make a list of what ike does in a match and send it to myself

1. he jabs
2. he retreats Fair
3. he nair to jab

aka the stuff you are writing down is the same stuff i listed above........stuff you HAVE to do in like 99% of all matches,ROFL LOL LMFAO OMG! You didnt find secrets or tricks. You found basic stuff.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
You listed all that Inui does as Ike sure. There is a reason he's not a good Ike. Any Ike that does only that is highly predictable, and fairly easy to beat once I realize that's basically all he does. That's why the good Ikes mix it up much past those elementary level three.

I know the basics for Samus, but every player has their own pattern of when they do what. They have a pattern of what combos they prefer, their preferred ledge strategies, their preferred KOing moves, their preferred KOing set ups, their preferred projectile patterns, preferred spacing patterns: lots of stuff. Sure, most if it comes from the basics, but the order and pattern to them is fairly unique to everyone.

Xyro77

You listed all that Inui does as Ike sure. There is a reason he's not a good Ike. Any Ike that does only that is highly predictable, and fairly easy to beat once I realize that's basically all he does. That's why the good Ikes mix it up much past those elementary level three.
So San wont nair to jab me or jab me or retreat fair me? 100000000$ says he does.

Xyro77

It ain't Alien v. Predator. Calm yourself guy.

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Niddo. You're seriousness is making this thread stupid and gay. GTFO. This thread is meant for nonsense and even more nonsense.

I resent that Bring It On poster. Frickin dumb preppy people.

I'm the most unconventional Ike when it comes to winning matches.

Bored: -F-tilt someone off stage-
Someone: Tries to recover, but magically misses the edge and somehow gets spiked by an invisible force.
-Bored Cheated-
????
Profit.

Xyro77

Ok guys, i would LOVE to continue our little discussion on how bad i will DECIMATE San but i gotta go spend time with my GF(her pic is below). Me and her are gonna go to the beach and hang out there all weekend. When i get back on sunday, im gonna RIP you guys to SHREADS!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
So then i should make a list of what ike does in a match and send it to myself

1. he jabs
2. he retreats Fair
3. he nair to jab

aka the stuff you are writing down is the same stuff i listed above........stuff you HAVE to do in like 99% of all matches,ROFL LOL LMFAO OMG! You didnt find secrets or tricks. You found basic stuff.
Wow, that what you really think? =D

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Do you REALLY think that a list of things i do to 2nd rate ikes will cause me to have a disadvantage vs San? Me and san are BOTH at the top of our respective fields and we both do something that 2nd rate ike/samus players DONT do. We adapt! The ONLY advantage i have over San is that my ike exp far exceed has samus exp but even then that "adaption" i spoke of will quickly negate any advantages i have.
But you have matchup advantage also.... those 3 things you listed are stupid lmao

Top Bottom