• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
;) dat sheik power is too strong. If u go to Apex I'd like to play u
Dude yeah, for sure. To be honest, I'm not that good. But like, I was taking games off of Dart at G-II. :)

Idk, I'm really excited. I really wanna get top 32 and if stuff goes like NYTE went, then I think I can do it. (For APEX. For Kings of Cali, I'm gunning for top 13, since I got 17 out of 92 at a recent Osaka tournament)

Violence

Smash Lord
Yo, so I wanna try something we did at a Norcal Regional a while back.

We essentially put a bounty on PP's head. Between Pools and Bracket, the Pot is seeded with 10 dollars(I'm down to seed), and then every player in Bracket who thinks they have even a small chance at beating PP puts in a dollar.

If you put PP into losers, you get half the pot. If you knock PP out, you get the other half of the pot. If PP wins the tournament, he gets whatever is left of the pot.

We did this with Dajuan during one tournament, I think people liked it. Who's down?

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I'll be bringing a set up and CF Vanguard.

Anyone down for some Vanguard money matches/down to play for cards? this is the weekend after regionals.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So I am 90% sure I will be there but is there any sort of schedule posted?

Even a tentative one? I hope I am just a noob and there is already one posted.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
how many people have registered so far?
Interesting you ask that!

Here is our brand spanking new attendees page!

[note: it takes some time for Paypal to process requests. After you register, expect between 2 to 48 hours for your payment to be approved. Only then will you get added to the attendees page. Its more for checks. If after 48 hours you still aren't on the attendees page, PM me.

The current list ought to be 100% accurate however, except for commonyoshi whose payment is still processing]

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo crimson, you should fly me and bones out and house us, itd be like smash house round 2

This looks pretty good, i might come if i can get housing for like a week so i can enjoy cali for a while

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Team-Oxy.com looks ridiculously awesome. Like, it puts umsmash to shame, and I've now been inspired to renovate our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom