• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ooh, I just finished paying and am now awaiting confirmation of payment. I'm so excited!

Thank you so much to the Crimson Blur, Sung, and everyone else that's making this possible! We are so grateful for what you guys continue to do on behalf of the community! See everyone there! <3

WHA?

Smash Ace
Hey i got a question

It says to bring an ID to get in. I am currently in the process of getting residency.
This means as of now i dont have a California ID but i should have one late November early December.
so i wont have that for the tourney..... so will a College ID be accepted because thats all i got right now...
I am 21, i can bring like an essay chronicling my life from conception till now... or bring letters of recommendation from some prestigious ppl. I would also be willing to submit to blood tests and saliva tests to determine my age. It is important to note that my skin has the elasticity of a 22 year old.
Crimson, i need a solid reply to this plz

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
@Wha a school ID should get you into the tourny, you just won't be able to drink. I'm only 17 so a school ID is all I have and there isn't an age limit for this so. . .

WHA?

Smash Ace
yea thnx imma go with that idea, i just wanted crimson to clarify since hes heading this tourney

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Sorry for the late responses, I was in Michigan for Big House 2 over the weekend. It was...awesome :D

Crimson, i need a solid reply to this plz
As Boscoman said, your school ID will work for getting you in, but I'm not sure if it'll be enough to allow you to drink. I don't know which particular forms of identification California drinking laws require...I'll ask for you asap.

Side note: Team OXY is hosting this tournament, not just me. Whatever Sung says in response to a question is definitive.

Crimson respond to my fb message you dingus :p
done

Arian Blur, I want to do teams with Paul, but he already registered and didn't sign up for doubles.

What do?
I'll answer this later tonight if you don't mind. I don't have access to the registration database atm (I'm at work)

**** son it's beautiful. ='D
holy **** this website is amazing. mad respect
Just visited team-oxy.com

DAMN, the site looks amazing. Good **** Arian/Sung/Stab.
Thanks fellas <3

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I was gonna go until I read how strict your rules are. "multiple bouncers and life time bans" lmfao...

no thanks, nerds.
It is going to be chill. We're not going to strip search you or anything lol.

But we are very strict about underage drinking. That could get my venue owner his distribution license revoked, and both Team OXY and Jake's would have to undergo some serious legal troubles. So we have to have proper precautions. If you have a problem with this, then don't go, but thats the only way I can ensure a safe environment for all ages.

...Really though, thats what you have to do to get into any bar. You have to show your ID. Thats just how the law works.

yo Crimson fly me out for this
I really really want you at this Landon.

Imma see what I can do. :D

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yo, Crimson, fly me out to this.

Also, you should get Jake's to put this as an event on their calendar. Could potentially bring in a few people who never knew about competitive Melee. This looks like it will be absolutely amazing (dat Crimson Venue), so good luck! :D

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
100% trying to make it out to this.
90% sure I can.

And if I'm going to spend $300 to fly out to this you can all expect me to train infinite hours for this. No slacking off like I did back in Socal.

Stay tuned, noobs.

PS: Someone house me, plz.

You were about to fly across he country for a super smash bros melee tournament

U have 0 right to call anyone a nerd hahaha

:phone:
Ahahaha.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
yeah crimson, we should probably have a teammate + transportation + housing thread go up soon

and for the people driving, directions and parking could help lol

oksas

oak-sauce
a housing thread would be great. the 5 of us could use some housing if das coo

Lovage

Smash Hero
I was gonna go until I read how strict your rules are. "multiple bouncers and life time bans" lmfao...

no thanks, nerds.
jesus christ i still hate arizona LMAO

registered. hope to see hella friends.

Anyone wanna start a sidebetting ring on the NorCal vs SoCal crew battle?

depending on how hype/complete this crew battle shapes up to be in the coming few weeks, i really hope this happens + will be betting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom