• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
actually turns out wa might not come to this after all XD. Most of us bought tickets for apex instead since there was that phat southwest airlines deal....

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Looking forward to Johnny wrecking some people in the crew battle. For some reason, I don't think he has ever participated in a recorded high-profile crew battle.

strawhats

Smash Master
Damn, Tai was last on Strawhat's list. Get exposed.
lol, actually Vman was the last person I put on the list, I somehow forgot about Vman (sad as that sounds) and edited my post to include him (don't get hung up on the order of the list) . TAI too *****g legit, wit dat sexy marth stuff :embarrass:;)

strawhats

Smash Master
Again, Strawhats didn't even include Oksas, Okami, or myself.

I guess we're not good/cool enough.
This isn't a troll or anything but, who are you? I've heard of Okami and have seen what he can do, especially against Tai(sheik, my natural enemy lol. Okami's priy good), but not of u and Oksas?

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I'm a rusty, old, but still somehow ranked Falco in AZ.

I steal sets from people better than me occasionally.

And yeah, but Rubyiris doesn't exist anymore. The account change isn't just cosmetic.

Vixen

Premium
people change. that's the last ill say on the subject.

would you really call as transperson by their original name? are you guys really that rude?

:phone:

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
I have no trouble or anything with calling people what they want to be referred to

If you really want to be called Mizuki then that's fine and I don't see a problem with that

I refuse to call Brandon Hatfield (Wieners) by his tag though and I'll still call Jake (Hairy Nipples) by his real name

Vixen

Premium
I have no trouble or anything with calling people what they want to be referred to

If you really want to be called Mizuki then that's fine and I don't see a problem with that

I refuse to call Brandon Hatfield (Wieners) by his tag though and I'll still call Jake (Hairy Nipples) by his real name
Absolutely 1000% prefer Mizuki/Crystal/Her.

There's a reason why I made a new account, its not just cosmetic.

Vixen

Premium
Transgender* Transexual is rude.

Also, I AM a trans. Changing my name on here is just as relevant to me personally, as it is saving up for my IRL name change. :|

khepri

Smash Lord
I'm not sure I've ever met you before Mizuki but best of luck with everything. Over time people will probably forget they ever called you by another name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom