• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really Bad Super Smash Bros Suggestions

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Put Sora in
I like where this is going. Sir, this is the bad suggestions thread.

Put Batman, Superman and Spider-Man in and replace their chest symbols with Smash symbols.
Uh, sure, I guess. Better then Shrek, at least.

Put Adolf Hitler in and replace his swastika with the Smash symbol.

Hitler and Donald Trump are solely owned by Nintendo
Tonight on Smashboards posts without context.

Last edited:

sadmapboi

Smash Rookie
Make a character who sucks, but never give them any buffs.

oh wait

that happened

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Let the fans and players decide the rosters...

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
The very idea of making Dixie an echo of Diddy, anyone who actually played the games were she's a prominent character(Dkc/Dk Land 2&3 and DkcTF) knows she's hardly anything like Diddy aside from having a bubble gum gun. She never does cartwheels.

Even if they have similar body structures her ponytail is so huge(note that none of the echoes has an extra body part like that which may not even allow her to be as such) and her ponytail shouldn't be ignored. It's a huge part of her character which is something that Diddy could never emulate for her and Dk's up b move would require unique animation.

I used to think it was okay with the idea but after being on her support thread for awhile the more I can't stand the idea of her being reduced as a glorified redskin that ignores her history of character. I would hate for her to be seen as a complete clone among the Smash community, a semi clone would be more acceptable though. Sorry for this long post but I had to get it off my chest.

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Add Funky Kong before Dixie
Add Master Chief or Steve before Banjo
Musn't forget adding Rabbids before Rayman. (Mario+Rabbids be damned, good as that game is)
ehh...
Adding Spyro before Crash, I guess? Not too sure if people would be that upset over that particular scenario.....

Last edited:

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Having an actual level system when you have to grind from lvl 1 to 99 only to gain superiority in power compared to lower level players, such as a newly discovered mobile title Blade Smash. Obviously made for mobile platforms. Also the collision and response are quite laggier on online play.

Also discovered news article out of plain curiosity:
https://news.qoo-app.com/en/post/32...o+"Blade+Smash"+and+Launches+Pre-Registration

In short, having to grind from lv 1 to 99 for superior powers is not the way to do competitive game development.

D

Deleted member

If you don't get at least 100 hours of Lucas gameplay before 2 weeks, you're switch is immediately BANNED and you can only play Super Smash Bros, but the only character is Lucas and Ness, on Earthbound/MOTHER stages. your Switch will be Unbanned once you get your 100 hours of Lucas gameplay in, unless you SOMEHOW can't get it in a years time, Nintendo Ninjas will come find you, and kill you.

The timer to get the 100 hours of Lucas gameplay starts once you unlock Lucas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I got one: Make a very limited moveset for newcomers in a time where recent newcomers have gotten too much love and attention to detail for that to be acceptable.

Oh, and another thing: force all three house leaders into a Pokémon Trainer system when it contradicts TH's point that you need to choose carefully who you side with.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If you don't get at least 100 hours of Lucas gameplay before 2 weeks, you're switch is immediately BANNED and you can only play Super Smash Bros, but the only character is Lucas and Ness, on Earthbound/MOTHER stages. your Switch will be Unbanned once you get your 100 hours of Lucas gameplay in, unless you SOMEHOW can't get it in a years time, Nintendo Ninjas will come find you, and kill you.

The timer to get the 100 hours of Lucas gameplay starts once you unlock Lucas.
And youre forced to spam PK Fire/Frezze

Etheus Rook

Smash Apprentice
You start with only Mario and can only unlock other characters through paid gacha pulls.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Bruh that comment I made was from 2 years ago. I don't hate Sans or Undertale anymore lmao (though I haven't touched my signature in a long ass time)

Anyway, make the rest of the fighters pass consist of Bill, Gil, Phil, and Jill Board from Mario Galaxy

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Bruh that comment I made was from 2 years ago. I don't hate Sans or Undertale anymore lmao (though I haven't touched my signature in a long ass time)

Anyway, make the rest of the fighters pass consist of Bill, Gil, Phil, and Jill Board from Mario Galaxy
No im not angry at you i like Sans i just dont want him in Smash(the Costume is fine tho) i instead talked about how most people want Sans instead of HUMAN maaybe use reply to often sorry should i erase the Quote?

Also im not very good in english

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
What if Ganondorf's moveset was inherited by Black Shadow? Then others can finally get a series-accurate Ganon & Captain Falcon can get a proper rival/second rep.

Extremely off-topic, I know...

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Ring Fit Adventurer (or trainee, whatever) as an echo for Wii Fit Trainer. The prevalence of this idea is frankly just ridiculous. That would be an awful way to represent the character, sure they do stretches but the ring would make the character completely different from Wii Fit Trainer. WFT also has plenty of moves, most notably her neutral special that RFA hasn’t done anything like.

Honestly, saying she should be an echo fighter is unironically one of the worst Smash ideas I’ve seen so far

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Ring Fit Adventurer (or trainee, whatever) as an echo for Wii Fit Trainer. The prevalence of this idea is frankly just ridiculous. That would be an awful way to represent the character, sure they do stretches but the ring would make the character completely different from Wii Fit Trainer. WFT also has plenty of moves, most notably her neutral special that RFA hasn’t done anything like.

Honestly, saying she should be an echo fighter is unironically one of the worst Smash ideas I’ve seen so far
Shadow as a Sonic echo
Dixie Kong as a Diddy echo

Top Bottom