• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ErikG

Smash Ace
hahahhah GET BANNED *****!

I main MK and I'm pretty excited to go to a tournament where I won't be gayed over by MK

instead I get to get gayed over by olimar, **** **** ****

*hopes to duck icy in bracket*
I actually cannot make it.

Although I will be at DNA

mikeray4

Smash Ace
wow, someone's ego is gonna growing at an alarming rate.
to bad most of you dont know him XD

Sh*tsurakuen is one fo the more interesting reads I have found in a long while.

Metal Gear Solid had just come out and I, like everyone else, dedicated every waking minute to playing the thing with a housemate. One week in and it was time for a well-deserved break, so the two of us head out to a friends to polish off a bottle of Absinthe.

A few too many shots later we decide to head home and get back to Metal Gear, but as we waited at a bus stop I turned to see my friend had disappeared; just plain vanished in the blink of an eye. It left me confused and a little frightened, but I went home alone and retired to bed. Three hours later there was a rapping on my first floor window – my friend, inspired by a little too much Metal Gear mixed in with a head full of lethal spirits, had decided to stealth his way back home. For an entire two miles. Without being spotted by anyone. The fact that he succeeded both impresses and bewilders me to this day.
That just sounds freaking awesome to stealth your way for 2 miles xD

etecoon

Smash Hero
does snake's dair really start on frame 3. If it does and snakes learn to perfect landing it Oos we could start killing even earlier then usual.
lighter characters can SDI out of it relatively easily, it's not really that amazing

napZzz

Smash Hero
hahahaha the way snakes just stomping the **** out of you is scary enough

who even thought of that move, his dair doesn't really make sense as an attack

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lol Snake dittos are the best. Ours were fun as hell. Yeah it was cool to finally meet you as well Infern. Ohio is legit. I wanna come back soon :D

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I'm def going to switch mains to Falco, I'll still use Snake here and there against Marths, ICs, etc.

But last tourney I did well basically going mainly Falco. I beat Kirin and came oh so close against Will with Falco. I got wrecked with Snake against Kirin when he CP'ed Halberd. And my Snake lost me against Will too, I did really well against him game 1 with Falco, 1 stocked low damage, game 2 was winning on his CP but he came back last stock. Game 3 I tried to mix it up with Snake on RC, only got 1 stocked but I think I would have had a much better shot at winning had I used Falco.

tl;dr I'm a Falco main now, I'll still use Snake since its too boring to use only 1 character, but going mostly Falco in tourneys.

napZzz

Smash Hero
We've already discussed this, everyone has some sort of anti snake phase but they come back...they always do

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
snake's grab is meh. I was looking for some frame data on it. shield drop is 7 frames right plus what ever move you do if you don't buffer it.
That's not what makes it meh. It's range makes it mediocre.
Standing grab has bad range.
Dash grab has decent range.
Pivot grab has very good range.

In other news, this.

napZzz

Smash Hero
underload that was a hella good post i'm proud of you

if this forum had a feature to "Like" posts you'd get one right about now

or a thank you, however they do it

EDIT: Is that not the standard green snake?

Top Bottom