• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
who even thought of that move, his dair doesn't really make sense as an attack
hilarious post.

I saw the thread where some user wanted to make two new Snake taunts. It's cool to see that one of them was made. hopefully in the future that cigarette one will be possible, without the hurtbox on it though. I still play mostly vBrawl.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Implying I haven't been using Marth exclusively for the past two weeks

Also, how does one install Snake's salute files (into Mordor Mortar?)
All you need is Brawlbox.

Open Brawlbox, Open FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac in Brawlbox, and you should see 2 files in there.
They are called:

FitSnakeEtc
FitSnakeMotion

Click on FitSnakeMotion, tap right on the keyboard, and repeat for the AnimationData[0] that is in FitSnakeMotion and again for the folder AnmChr[NW4R].
Look for AppealHi. It's towards the bottom. Right click, click replace, and choose the Salute_Taunt.chr0 file. Save and you're done.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
You should like this

That's right, Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes Snake!
Tell me if this is good or not.

If you want a download go here.

If you know what I'm saying I really hate Snake's default look and I decided to make this whole project to delete his default look and go onto somthing that makes more since. Nintendo made Snake from two characters (Big Boss face and MGS2 sneaking suit Snake) as if Nintendo themselves made Snake, and I have to say Nintendo really hired drunk programmers to make the textures.

I think Nintendo should of let Hideo Kojima and the Konami team work on Snake themselves, when it come to moves and textures.
If that were true(in the respect of weapons), the game would be rated M and there would be twice as many people wanting to ban him from tournys as MK/Gray Fox (Eternal Yoshi's awesome custom character).

Sorry, UL, but you could have done better. The gayest thing you could have done to my thread was to change my OP to what it was before, then lock it to prevent me from changing it and therefore you would have had the final laugh. However, I did call you a god, so...

Nevermind, you changed the title, I am proud of you :)

napZzz

Smash Hero

Allied

Smash Master
your taunt hack is amazing. I expected it to be kind of ****ty, but it was perfect. Good job

I heard you beat disciple at that ohio tourney, and after all that snake practice I give him =(
yeah sorry ._. hes a cool guy though!

RATED

Smash Lord
DMG is a hoochie mama.
what's a hoochie mama? an Urban dictionary new word? or anime word? IDK

yeah sorry ._. hes a cool guy though!

hi there, I havent see you before on the Snake boards but I know who you are :p

enjoy here the Yume,ete, Erik, nappy and others snake boards

( I main Snake too, the ICs icon makes me feel cool though, since I play them)

Yume, I have been wondering, is that sigg of your based off of someone at apex sandbagging? I remember some video where it depicted apex through DBZ.

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
hey there, i just want to shortly introduce myself
ima snake main from germany and i belong to the better ones (at least in my country)
i've leeched the boards a lot , but ive never been active cuz im laaaaaaaaaaaazy as hell xD
whatever, im planning to get more active here to support the real snake mains out there ,
since snakes metagame requires every help it can get :S

and sry for teh sucky english :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
allied C4'd himself in a last stock last hit situation on game 3 lol

BLOODCROSS SIGNATURE IS TOO GOOD

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
i did and i did john lol ask him yourself what happened haha idc that i lost though

but i'm sorry who are you? nice to meet you i guess lulz
Hiya, I'm a random from MA, but hoping to make the PR (Top 10 last 3 tourneys hellz yeah!).
I recently switched to maining Falco, but probs would go Snake on ya until I learn the Falco Kirby matchup.

Most likely going to the next DNA so see ya there if you go.

As for the sig, that's Bloodcross getting tired of losing in Smash and going Super Saiyan IRL and pwning errbody IRL- until he confronted that big black dude that is.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok... I'm going to try to figure this out for good :)

SNAKE vs MK

I would loveeeee feedback, if you see me doing something I can do better, pleaseeeee tell me! Help me figure it out plz :)

Allied

Smash Master

Hiya, I'm a random from MA, but hoping to make the PR (Top 10 last 3 tourneys hellz yeah!).
I recently switched to maining Falco, but probs would go Snake on ya until I learn the Falco Kirby matchup.

Most likely going to the next DNA so see ya there if you go.

As for the sig, that's Bloodcross getting tired of losing in Smash and going Super Saiyan IRL and pwning errbody IRL- until he confronted that big black dude that is.
well keep it up i guess =0 maybe i'll be at dna

Falco kirby is easy if you remember kirby can't kill way worse than falco can't kill

Shield > Kirby

Patience > Kirby

Falco wins 55-45 vs Kirby (imo)

Snake wins 60-40 vs Kirby (imo)

if you don't know the matchup for both though it can look pretty bad.

I use Snake though lol

Top Bottom