• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If I can get a girlfriend who is even almost as hot as the chick in my avy then I can dye happily no matter what happens in my life.

Allied

Smash Master
I think Snakes biggest problem in Top Level play vs Metaknight is

Holding the percent lead and gaining back the lead

Do you think so, why and why not? :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's essentially saying "snake's biggest problem vs MK is the...everything"

which I do agree with lol

RATED

Smash Lord
I am so bored... that I am going to get a bit more social in social threads( no ****) for like some minutes

Yume: GL with getting a girl so hot, I hope you do.

Infern : Infern Infern Infern , I love your avatar and is like the 22342342 time I do.

Zajice: LOL seriously :D

Rated: you are awesome, even if you seem to have your special moments where you are so NICE with everyone or sometimes be an *** to everyone who talks or whoever is in place.

Etecoon: Hi there. :D

Nappy ( yes i want you name search this) : Good idea in your thread about bad habits

SuSa: I hope you never comeback ( jk)

Allied: I agree with you, the problem with Snake vs MK in top lvl play is getting the lead back.

Eternal Yoshi: WHAT THE ****

also... I read the most ******** **** today in Puerto Rico :( they are "suspending" playing Chess as a sport in Public Schools bcuz it "helps" sedentarism. :( WTF, they prefer to create mindless ******* with some sports but they can't help the ones who want to live the smarter way and play chess while doing so.

something that will be changed soon since Puerto Rico is ******** and they create and destroy laws like there's no tomorrow.

awesome that I graduated almost 4 years ago, but I am still indigned and shocked.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I am so bored... that I am going to get a bit more social in social threads( no ****) for like some minutes

Yume: GL with getting a girl so hot, I hope you do.

Infern : Infern Infern Infern , I love your avatar and is like the 22342342 time I do.

Zajice: LOL seriously :D

Rated: you are awesome, even if you seem to have your special moments where you are so NICE with everyone or sometimes be an *** to everyone who talks or whoever is in place.

Etecoon: Hi there. :D

Nappy ( yes i want you name search this) : Good idea in your thread about bad habits

SuSa: I hope you never comeback ( jk)

Allied: I agree with you, the problem with Snake vs MK in top lvl play is getting the lead back.

Eternal Yoshi: WHAT THE ****

also... I read the most ******** **** today in Puerto Rico :( they are "suspending" playing Chess as a sport in Public Schools bcuz it "helps" sedentarism. :( WTF, they prefer to create mindless ******* with some sports but they can't help the ones who want to live the smarter way and play chess while doing so.

something that will be changed soon since Puerto Rico is ******** and they create and destroy laws like there's no tomorrow.

awesome that I graduated almost 4 years ago, but I am still indigned and shocked.
1) Funny stuff.
2)SuSa?
3) Is that a Snake chat or something?
4)SuSa?!
5) Really now? Chess is a game with so much strategy. I thought I would learn the game inside out till I say a billion frickin ways just to "open the game." Nevermind how to counter strategies, jeeze. As for sedentarism - this is the 1st time I've heard the term, but it's easy to derive the meaning. I wouldn't categorize Chess as that sedentary. Sittin on yo *** watching tv and doing nothing is sedentarism.
6) SuSa?!

RATED

Smash Lord
1) Funny stuff.
2)SuSa?
3) Is that a Snake chat or something?
4)SuSa?!
5) Really now? Chess is a game with so much strategy. I thought I would learn the game inside out till I say a billion frickin ways just to "open the game." Nevermind how to counter strategies, jeeze. As for sedentarism - this is the 1st time I've heard the term, but it's easy to derive the meaning. I wouldn't categorize Chess as that sedentary. Sittin on yo *** watching tv and doing nothing is sedentarism.
6) SuSa?!
I created that word as I lacked/lack the correct word or I don't really know the word for it, but in spanish is said sedentarismo LOL I just gave a "english twist"

and no, THAT'S not a Snake chat, since I have almost no one in Aim/msn from SWF, I can even count the people I have on aim since in PR we dont use that, we prefer MSN.

I have Esam( idk how and why he appeared in my aim), CO18, FEsoren, Gates and I think I have someone else that I can't recall his name right now.

I love chess, even if I am not a dedicated player of it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
The only thing thats keeping me from quitting smash is the lack of an adequately enough social life to keep me busy, but that may change soon. Recently got acquainted with some hot asian international students chicks. I realize that I actually have a good shot with them because
1) I am the same race as them so I wont scare the ones who are uncomfortable with foreigners
2) I can actually communicate with them in their native language (although my Chinese is laughable).

Soooo is it finally about time for me to leave smash? I sure hope so.

Allied

Smash Master
that's essentially saying "snake's biggest problem vs MK is the...everything"

which I do agree with lol
Not necessarily

not going to DNA anymore, and I am one step closer to the scenario I set in the above post.
girlfriends are top tier. I just go clubbing though >_> i gotta figure out how to get with not club chicks

@Rated

Thanks, but any input, Anything special do you guys think that we can do to keep in the lead, i'm not asking for help just general theorycrafting would be nice, I'm sick of getting timed out because i make 1 mistake :(

edit; LOL @ thread title, ****.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Not necessarily
you say snake struggles to gain the lead and struggles to keep the lead...both of those situations encompass the entire game, you're nearly always either ahead or you're behind, and snake does worse in both situations

I think every character struggles to (re)gain a lead against MK, but I think a few like diddy, falco, and IC's can do well when they do have the lead

Judo777

Smash Master
you say snake struggles to gain the lead and struggles to keep the lead...both of those situations encompass the entire game, you're nearly always either ahead or you're behind, and snake does worse in both situations

I think every character struggles to (re)gain a lead against MK, but I think a few like diddy, falco, and IC's can do well when they do have the lead
But snakes weight puts him in the lead at the beginning of every match. You dont get the lead on snake til you have 80% less than him.

Allied

Smash Master

i guess if you look at it like that

Every character does, but what i'm trying to say is

What can we do to keep it more, i'm gonna make a seperate thread for this soonish.

But snakes weight puts him in the lead at the beginning of every match. You dont get the lead on snake til you have 80% less than him.
I'm talking top level metaknight vs snake gameplay

weight doesn't mean much in the matchup anymore. its all about keeping the lead, and maintaining composure.

@berserker

lmfao thanks

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Allied, your avy comes from Spongebob Season 1: Episode = "Neptune's Spatula." This is the early part where Neptune fires off a bunch of ludicrous conditions such as "the royal frycook wears red underwear.... no blue... the royal frycook's wallet contains, his big toes are.... he has six...."

I love the early seasons of Spongebob.

Allied

Smash Master
Allied, your avy comes from Spongebob Season 1: Episode = "Neptune's Spatula." This is the early part where Neptune fires off a bunch of ludicrous conditions such as "the royal frycook wears red underwear.... no blue... the royal frycook's wallet contains, his big toes are.... he has six...."

I love the early seasons of Spongebob.
0_o thanks mah doo.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
If you're asking yourself not to get hit it's hard, so probably the best way to keep the lead would be to minimize whatever damage you might take. It's not the best mentality, but sometimes you do settle, because you want the win however it is. So stay away from ledge, platforms, wherever like one grab is going to turn into a combo that's going to **** your face off. If you're in the lead trades are where it's at, even sometimes when you're not in the lead lol.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
The image in my mind of ppl ftilting in unison just made me lol. Someone should do that at a tourney and record it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I thought the photo thread needed a NE pic but we're never all at the same tourney

and I still don't know if I'm dropping snake, I do better with marth but I keep wanting to use snake woaofjaofoafjoajfoiaj

RATED

Smash Lord
The image in my mind of ppl ftilting in unison just made me lol. Someone should do that at a tourney and record it.
Kewkky mortal slides IRL, he also Uptilts but he tends to trip after it. Its hillarious.

I was about to Ftilt a cheeseburger in Wendys( It wasnt mine, I don't eat burgers like never) but a friend stopped me for obvious reasons but I wanted it to explode cuz of the Ftilt.

once there was a tourney in Puerto Rico( brawl in 2008), that was really near of a llittle park, and some of the guys did go there for the lolz and they started to Dash attack.

It was epic.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Not necessarily

girlfriends are top tier. I just go clubbing though >_> i gotta figure out how to get with not club chicks

@Rated

Thanks, but any input, Anything special do you guys think that we can do to keep in the lead, i'm not asking for help just general theorycrafting would be nice, I'm sick of getting timed out because i make 1 mistake :(

edit; LOL @ thread title, ****.
your avi makes me want to get a pinhead larry avi for myself

Bloodcross tried to Utilt at a DNA once. He fell over.
I can proudly say I attempted this once and did the same thing except I made slight contact and still fell and hit my head on concrete, ****

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake already isn't the second best character, but yeah, can't expect the BBR that thought distant ****ing planet should legal to get **** right.

Allied

Smash Master
don't see why ROB should have moved up?
ROB is actually a pretty good character i think he should move up, only a tiny bit though

ROB didn't move up

Peach didn't move up

Lucario moved down...?

Game and Watch moved up...?
I'm surprised @ Lucario moving down

GnW is actually a legit character imo / bias cuz i play vinnie all the time .__.

Snake will never NOT be #2.
Meh thats your opinion i think snake is 3rd or 4th. His flaws are becoming more obvious

Top Bottom