• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
The view by the river is amazing last night, the city lights were fuzzled by the dense fog, and the river was also reflecting the lights, plus we were biking too.

Awesome night indeed.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha I wish, probably had a chance last Sat. but didnt follow thru looool.

But no, last night was awesome, you had to be there
(and smoke what we smoked)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Not really back.. I know viewing blogs is a pain in the *** - but go read that if you want to know what's up.

I got an email saying I recieved a ****ing infraction. Which made me "WTF" considering I've been gone for ages so I went to check it out...... I don't like people messing with my posts when I'm not even here to fix them. That's ****ed up and abuse of power - especially when it gets me infracted.

EDIT:

[color="CEFG87"]I wonder if I remember what bbcode color I used. Oh yeah.. CEFG87 - I'm pro. [/color]

etecoon

Smash Hero
blog forum appears broken or something right now, good to see you around anyway bro : )

now to hunt down syx and angel for the ekans reunion!

SuSa

blog forum appears broken or something right now, good to see you around anyway bro : )

now to hunt down syx and angel for the ekans reunion!
[color="CEFG78"]You can still read the blogs the long way- they've apparently been broken a while, and I wasn't even supposed to post that blog... but whatever.

The TL;DR of the blog:

I made a suprise appearance at the Anime Expo, a lot of smashers saw me there.

You probably have a good chance of talking to me more/seeing what I'm up to if you stalk me on twitter - which I still hate, but I retired from sooo many sites nearly a year ago that it's the best way for me to keep in touch with people.
http://twitter.com/whentheycry117
[/color]

Underload

Lazy
Hey Underload.

Touch one of my posts that gets me an infraction again, and I'll eat your first born Snake baby.
hah

hahah

HAHAHAHAH

Spire was so ****ing mad that I advertised Fatal's Facebook fanpage for a week so he could win some sort of sponsorship

He had way too much of that smod pride. Welcome back!

SuSa

lol

lolol

LOLOLOLOL

Spire was so ****ing mad that I advertised Fatal's Facebook fanpage for a week so he could win some sort of sponsorship

He had way too much of that smod pride. Welcome back!
[color="CEFG78"] Again.. get me an infraction again and say goodbye to your firstborn Snake baby.

Not really back, but thanks. =P

Is that Jesus? (Snake General Discussion Title Wars)

You're so on. But you can cheat and win.. and take my OP..=[ which would make SuSa sad.

EDIT 2:

Just saw the SuSa General Discussion...haha.. epic touch
[/color]

SuSa

[color="CEFG78"]I leave and Meta Knight is stupid and top tier.

I come back, and Meta Knight is still stupid and top tier.

**** this game, if I attend things its for the community and friendlies. =|
[/color]

SuSa

[color="CEFG78"]My utilt is more broken than Snake's.

By the way, when I decide to make my return I'm getting yet another handle change. =P Letting Susanayou (or however you spell it) use Susa...

Reverting to my web-wide name rather than just a smash handle.. makes my life easier, and makes everyone who knows me continue to call me Havokk or SuSa because I change my handle to **** often.
[/color]

etecoon

Smash Hero
I still think MK is kinda stupid but I gained some appreciation for him when pro ban became increasingly stupid about how they envision the game without MK, half of them want basically every stage legal and no planking rules lol. I'd like everything as it is if the rules were left as they are now though and just ban MK

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah half the people here don't main snake anymore, I don't even play him that much my second is now marth

even ally uses MK now

SuSa

[color="CEFG78"] I didn't miss it. Some people told me. Still doesn't change my opinion of Snake. It's just this games garbage. After a nice half-year break I got to realize that at the Anime Expo when I was playing some friendlies. After having been so used to Melee - I got to compare exactly how bad Brawl is compared to it.

Anyways, I'm out. I hav some other stuff I should be doing instead of talking to the old gang. :p As much as I love you guys, I need to give my cousin a call - work on a drawing, design one of our t-shirts, create an etsy, set up my paypal, and a ton of other things.

Oh... and go see if theres anything I can work on for my forum about Ecchi animes until I get Photoshop installed.

See you everyone. I'll try to stop by for a few hours tomorrow. :)
[/color]

SuSa

[color="CEFG78"]Stalk me on Twitter if you care to find other ways to contact me and stuff. =P More likely to get a hold of me and chat that way.

http://twitter.com/WhenTheyCry117

/shameless self-advertising

ps:
I might offer a special discount on t-shirts I design to smashers. So if you're into ecchi/anime and want an awesome shirt designed by me and my cousin, definately keep in touch. ;) I just need to see if theres a way to do this with a special code I can give to people or something...if not I'll find a way.

EDIT:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_drupal() in /var/www/smashboards/releases/100806125629/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1337"

I just realized that's the error for my blog.... hahaha
[/color]

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, I thought the whole blog thing was just a joke MLG played or something to get a quick 1337 reference in. Apparently not.

Also, this thread title's staying.

SuSa

Oh hi there, moar info plzzz.
[color="CEFG78"]Until I get the designs printed and up for sale - there isn't much info to give. :laugh:

I started a forum for anime, specifically Ecchi's, but haven't a means to advertise it yet - so it's just me and my cousin who'm doesn't post. :laugh: Also it's rather unappealing until I get the custom designs done, but I'm having laptop problems. (BSOD, among other issues) Sooo until I get a working laptop with my Photoshop installed - I can't really do anything...

Uhm... my cousin is a **** amazing artist and I've been trying to convince him to sell for years. Here's a preview of some of his work taken from my ****ty quality cell phone camera:

http://img819.imageshack.us/g/treeskullq.jpg/

The skull and the Prototype image are done in ****ing pen. The demon was a quick 10 minute sketch with minor shading. He also has been practicing anime/ecchi and has been drawing for... 15 years I think it is now?

Anyways, I'll be digitally colouring his art via Photoshop (also known as CG'ing) - we'll have a shop open on Etsy and between the two of us - selling Prints on dA. He'll be selling strictly linearts and shaded drawings (he doesn't color, and he hates shading - even if he's **** good at it.. says it takes way to long.. since he'll sometimes spend 2 weeks getting the shading perfect on anime drawings.. he hates shading the hair mostly)

So I'll be selling colored prints and t-shirts, since I'll be putting a few designs on t-shirts.

I'm unsure as to how all our pricings will work out, so currently the "up-in-the-air" price for a T-shirt is going to be rather expensive.. ($30-$45 USD), but to very special people (and the Smash community for being ****ing awesome) I'll probably be offering a $10-$15 discount depending on our final prices.

We currently have 5 t-shirt designs in the making - I just need to colour 2 of them, he's still drawing the other 3. Then I need to contact a few companies and decide on the cheapest route for getting the designs on the shirts....if I should buy the shirts - go get the design pressed (basically that just allows me to iron it onto the shirt) or if I should pay a company to print the design on the shirts and blah blah blah...

About 2 weeks before the shop opens, I'll post more specific info for everyone - shirt prices, if I was able to do the special deal - and how many people get to participate in that special deal offer.

I may also only be able to offer the cheaper price to people who pre-order the shirt. =\ That way I know I'm getting some money in advance to help with the prints; so I'm not paying OOP (out of pocket) for 50 shirts I'll never sell. :laugh:

Details and such will be able to be announced at a future date. Right now everything you just read is up-in-the-air and depends on quite a few things... such as if I get my new laptop in early october or mid November... Shop may not open til Halloweenish or Thanksgiving... -_-
[/color]

Top Bottom