• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Falco wrecks Rob, and Rob's pretty bad tbh, lots of only mediocre moves.

GW moving up makes sense, ppl were giving him too much **** for some bad matchups that were only bad cuz ppl havent learned that matchup, i can see him going even higher.

and **** brawl i quit.

Underload

Lazy
S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Falco, Diddy Kong, Marth, Wario, Ice Climbers
B: Olimar, King Dedede, Pikachu, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link
C: Kirby, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Peach, Fox, Pit, Donkey Kong
D: Luigi, Wolf, Ike, Sonic, (Zelda/Sheik), Ness, Pokémon Trainer, Sheik
E: Yoshi, Lucas, Bowser, Mario
F: Captain Falcon, Samus, Link, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Ganondorf

There's a gooder list.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
So today I was playin friendly doubles. My teammate was a casual I think -- he dies. It's 1 stock all round, high percents. I bthrow wolf off stage, chase, clinch that stock with a fair spike - land back onstage to find a MK chasing me, and fsmash to win the game.

FAIR and FSMASH too good! My **** grew that day due to Snake's manliess. *Salute!*

Yume pulled some epic and lulzy stuff too hahaha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yee Tofum, our Samus/ Zelda team was wrecking everyone, we HAVE to team for low tier dubz at a tourney, we'll **** everyone!

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha, funniest thing is that you never play Zelda. You just picked her up for lulz and started rapin out the *** haha. I wish we got some of the funny stuff in replays - your double spiking and the footstool fsmash thing haha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha Zelda was my old main when Brawl just came out, going back to mah roots!

And yes, you broke his shield and hit him with a fully charged fsmash, then I was like NO U Mah kill footstool to utilt lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I love how Ganon is the only character epic enough to have his own tier named after him. Even Metaknight isn't that epic <3

I knew Snake wasn't going anywhere yet. Maybe later lol

So I was doing some random wifi friendlies using Snake, and found a very situational jab lock set up to Fsmash

3rd hit of Dair.
I FF after the 3rd kick hit and my opponent fell to the ground. Jabbed them after and they were forced to stand up.

Prob will never work but it's nice to know.

Edit: tested it out and it works on mostly light characters and spacies at any %'s

RATED

Smash Lord
Congrats man! If you ever come up to the NE with all the other Snakes, we can hit up a bar.
the first thing I would do if I hit that region someday is give a Hug to Ling Ling, then we go and hang :D

I live in PR and I am still stuck here for 1 year and a half( even if prolly I am travelling to Genesis 2, there's a high chance for me to do so) and prolly I am going to FL when I move to USA since I have family there.

It would be epic though to go and hang with the other snakes

also Puerto Rico is a HIGHLY Snake based region, so badly that last tourney top 3 were 3 snakes (including myself)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hey guys, so im not NEW to snake but im using him as an alt as of now. My pika cld use the help v marth. so may be posting here a lil bit more, so yeah names Forever Zero, bein using pika for awhile now haha. i was norcals best pika till i had to move to go to school in an isolated place with little to no scene. so yes thats whasup so hi snakes ye LOL

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hey guys, so im not NEW to snake but im using him as an alt as of now. My pika cld use the help v marth. so may be posting here a lil bit more, so yeah names Forever Zero, bein using pika for awhile now haha. i was norcals best pika till i had to move to go to school in an isolated place with little to no scene. so yes thats whasup so hi snakes ye LOL
hahahahhaha hi man wassup yee snake ***** marth nice too meet ya i know the matchup well enough ask me anything mahn

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

hahahahhaha hi man wassup yee snake ***** marth nice too meet ya i know the matchup well enough ask me anything mahn
how u deal with marth in the air. i usually just pull a a nade or bair. only prob is with gettn juggled by marth but i think a nade shld solve that, im just a pika main so when i get juggled im used to bein able to nair or jump out haha, snake yeeeeeeeee he gets dat *** juggled.

thats my only thing i need help with tbh, just need to remember to pull nades when gettn juggled more.

etecoon

Smash Hero
don't nair him above like 30-40%, he can just DS out, below that you won't get sent too far and will be able to punish him, you can also nair early enough sot hat he won't get hit by the first two kicks, the gap between 2-3 is where he can DS out

you need mixups really, there is no one safe option, good spacing defeats grenade usage for the most part, if marth spaces right he can hit you anyway. you need to be unpredictable and hope they fail at reaction pretty much

and yume is drunk don't listen to him LOL, 6:4 marth IMO

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I dthrew a man once.....................

but a gave him a nice neck massage before i cracked his skull in half

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
The best way to get past marth's juggles is FF AD with the correct timing imo, plus if you get under him you can basically get a free utilt punish.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ This is also true. I love juggling Marth its pretty fun since his Dair isn't good at covering him when he is being juggled. This is also why I like to U_throw him on occasion.

etecoon

Smash Hero
if marth spaces and fast falls with you that should pretty much never work lol, plus the biggest problem is that he can just take advantage of your landing lag by waiting for you on the ground, shield grab beats everything snake can do

napZzz

Smash Hero
marths juggles are brutal and you're gonna have a hard time getting by them regardless of what you do. Be REALLY REALLY careful near the edge, learn how to stop your cypher right at the edge and sweetspot because marths like to dtilt snakes who dont, but dont make a habit of always doing that because they can just edge hog and what not

Top Bottom