• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

new england is snakeland so it makes sense lol, this is the only *** backwards area where being a meta knight main I'm NOT the most common character XD

as a "main" at least, everyone here seconds MK and uses him when they're about to lose <_<

honestly my hatred for snake ditto's and his commonness here are half of why I don't use him much anymore ._. I hate olimar even more as snake but at least we only have one of them and he's semi-retired lol, I think on average I encounter two snake's in bracket at every tournament...
I have this feeling from Melee. This area I am in I swear I see a fox every other match-up against my Marth.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You get used to it. If you can win against the Fox's, your results will eventually reflect it and people will slowly use other characters.

I honestly cannot believe that Duke Nukem Forever is coming out.
Gearbox software is doing a great job with "progress" compared to 3d realms, but I still can't see this coming out.
I feel as though there is a better chance of there being a clone engine as a Christmas Present.

RATED

Smash Lord
new england is snakeland so it makes sense lol, this is the only *** backwards area where being a meta knight main I'm NOT the most common character XD

as a "main" at least, everyone here seconds MK and uses him when they're about to lose <_<

honestly my hatred for snake ditto's and his commonness here are half of why I don't use him much anymore ._. I hate olimar even more as snake but at least we only have one of them and he's semi-retired lol, I think on average I encounter two snake's in bracket at every tournament...
LOL NE is like PR then, Snake is the most common character. Why do you hate Snake dittos? that MU is so fun.

Limeee

Smash Champion
playing snake dittos with someone better than you is one of the best ways to get better IMO
and everyone here in AB is metaknight, snake and marth :(
:009:

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake can't really camp snake...

snake ditto's are just annoying for me lol, but I do exaggerate it, not that horrible

marth ditto's are really fun but most marth mains say they hate them, I think the more you use a character you just begin to hate dittoing lol

RATED

Smash Lord
I agree with you Infern, they are so epic. Even though I love playing the Snake vs RoB matchup is a really fun one!

I havent played against a Wario in tourney since a long time :( . and LOL I never encountered an ICs in tourney! I only have played friendlies though, but here in PR we lack ICs... there's like a 2 or 3 that plays them, that including myself.

edit: Zajice speaks truth, even though I love Snake and Toon Link.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I take back what I said about marth ditto's, F thaaaaaaaaat

erik you going to VLS? what about anyone else here other than me, fatal, and maybe yume?

lol NE social thread

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SuSaDuctTape is offline (7:22:02 AM)
SuSaDuctTape (1:23:37 AM): Hi noob.
SuSaDuctTape is offline (9:21:53 PM)

Your IM will be delivered when the buddy goes online.
zSerinz (9:22:04 PM): Holy ****, you're alive?!
SuSaDuctTape is offline (9:22:04 PM)

Your IM will be delivered when the buddy goes online.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I put this on everything that is smash that that is SuSa. I was his best online friend since before he even joined SWF.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That's a good enough answer for me. Infern2pro. You always smilin' too. The most smilin' Snake main I've ever seen. Other Snake mains like to mug a bit, or try to look hard.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I am going to VLS. Time to bust out my pocket MK... oh wait.
hahahhah GET BANNED *****!

I main MK and I'm pretty excited to go to a tournament where I won't be gayed over by MK

instead I get to get gayed over by olimar, **** **** ****

*hopes to duck icy in bracket*

Top Bottom