• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I figure to insta-throw offstage. Diddy cannot get bananas easily underpressure. So, pressure him always. I am not sure if you can do that as Snake, but I try to.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
hey this seems like a good place for a first post (if it is not an apporpriate location sorry :p) i've been playin brawl and looking on the boards and i have decided to main snake and thought i should join the community
I like your name. Welcome to the Snake boards dude. You can find a lot of information here and we have many experienced and established players here that can get you where you need to go and answer your questions. Hope to see more of you.

Fatal go to MLG DC :D

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Fatal, you have been acting rather weird the last couple days. Are you alright?
no =(((((((((((((
Does Fatal need a hug?
Maybe but he got his g/f for that. What Fatal really needs is 1,000 fans of his FB page.

I became your fan Matt. The least I expect out of you is a couple matches at the next BU Smashfest - cause everyone wants to play the top ranked Snake. It's like waiting in line to get an autograph except instead of an autograph, you get your *** kicked (in brawl) haha.

It's alright.
More like "it AAWWWWEERRRIGGGHHH".... This board is pretty epic though. We got Afro making sure we all stay manly. I kinda wish I had a portable AfroThunder. I know a lot of people who like to p*** and moan.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
She's at UMASS with me. Hostage situation.

Every Asian guy here looks like Yume. Not even being racist; same style of clothes and glasses.
loooool every Asian at BU also look like me too.

And I kinda want to be at UMass now, with you, Star, Kirch, and MG14 there, and Rach joining in a semester. Seems like you guys have a legit smash group that could possible rival that of BU's.

ErikG

Smash Ace

And I kinda want to be at UMass now, with you, Star, Kirch, and MG14 there, and Rach joining in a semester. Seems like you guys have a legit smash group that could possible rival that of BU's.
And we have Shurely (he doesn't go here, but he lives like 10-20 minutes away).

UMass dah bess.

I don't know where Kirch lives, but Star lives so close. MG14 is in my building.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We def need to do a Umass vs BU Crew Battle one of these days, hopefully b4 Rach transfer so he would still count as us =D

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
dark i will be there on 9/10, we can play ^.^
Sweet. I totally want a recorded match of my getting sandbagged and owned:laugh:

For us asian's it's like the hall of mirrors at a carnival. You see yourself everywhere and half expect to walk into an invisible wall.
---

etecoon

Smash Hero
wish bass was going we could do NH vs BU lol

fataaaaaaal, I rewatched the curb stomping like 10 times and I think at one point you grabbed me while holding a shield dropped nade, STOP HACKING DAMMIT ;-;

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'd ask him to come with me but I pretty much have a full car now, and idk if his parents would let him go OOS for a few days(seems to usually be his reason if he can't go to something..)
actually not bringing him because his kirby beats my marth and my main is banned, SHHH!

etecoon

Smash Hero
verm and aileen and probably bringing yume to VLS(tentatively plans to come but isn't fully committed)

but as I said, I may have other motivations HAHHAHA

Limeee

Smash Champion
wish bass was going we could do NH vs BU lol

fataaaaaaal, I rewatched the curb stomping like 10 times and I think at one point you grabbed me while holding a shield dropped nade, STOP HACKING DAMMIT ;-;
how do you do that fatal?
options are delicous

:009:

etecoon

Smash Hero
fatal brings his game genie, that's how! : (

I actually might've been holding the grenade, can't tell with the video quality, youtube also needs a slow motion feature ffff

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
It looks like Fatal nade drops but gets hit by etecoons dash attack, which causes him to pick up the nade. Fatal lands, both players shield, Fatal grabs and uthrow. The timing causes Etecoon to blow up with the nade after uthrow. That's what I got from watching it time and time again.

RATED

Smash Lord
me too, I eat d3s, thanks to lingy hehe
I LOL'd at @ lingy name

the Snake vs D3 matchups is too awesome to play.

even though of what Ling told me your snake and mine are very very very different, I am a really campy Snake unless I feel like I should really stop slacking ( actually using aerials and all the stuff) lol and I am sure that your snake is way better than mine.

etecoon

Smash Hero
D3 and maybe IC's are prolly the only characters I'll use snake on this weekend, idk how to fight the grab = death with marth ._.

etecoon

Smash Hero
new england is snakeland so it makes sense lol, this is the only *** backwards area where being a meta knight main I'm NOT the most common character XD

as a "main" at least, everyone here seconds MK and uses him when they're about to lose <_<

honestly my hatred for snake ditto's and his commonness here are half of why I don't use him much anymore ._. I hate olimar even more as snake but at least we only have one of them and he's semi-retired lol, I think on average I encounter two snake's in bracket at every tournament...

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It is very possible to fight only Snakes at a NE tourney, at MM 21 Almo faced Nuro then Fatal then me, he was pissed lmao.

Top Bottom