• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
So ummm, Street Fighter 4> MvC2> Brawl? :colorful:

Yeah, I haven't been here in weeks... just wanted to see what's going on around here lol

:023:

Edit: Too many random name colors and titles around here (SWF)... makes some people feel unloved :(

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Um, I play SFIV but I suck. I don't own a 360, I just play on my brother's when I visit him. As for blazblue, I suck horribly at that game. I don't like the play style as much... mainly cause I'm horrible at it haha.

Also, NSM, what song did you use in your vid? It was pretty sick.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
streetfighter is not better than brawl.
that my little pony video game is better than streetfighter.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
-awaits it as well- n_n
this should be fun.

i'm surprised i haven't been flamed for my avatar yet...

nevershootme

Smash Master
Um, I play SFIV but I suck. I don't own a 360, I just play on my brother's when I visit him. As for blazblue, I suck horribly at that game. I don't like the play style as much... mainly cause I'm horrible at it haha.

Also, NSM, what song did you use in your vid? It was pretty sick.
The Go! Team - Junior Kickstart

Music video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQg7qOB5Heg

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
pretty much everything i do on here is a joke but i still get into a lot of fights for no reason and piss people off :o

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's cause you kinda seem like troll sometimes. If I didn't know how you were, I'd probably think you were a troll too.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
streetfighter is not better than brawl.
that my little pony video game is better than streetfighter.
give me the number of your drug dealer because whatever you are on i need some of that. The only sf games that brawl beats out are sf4 and sf the movie. SF4 is pretty unsavory to play. @ken-No you are not taking my wii money.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Exactly! and that's why i'd get flamed. D:

give me the number of your drug dealer because whatever you are on i need some of that. The only sf games that brawl beats out are sf4 and sf the movie. SF4 is pretty unsavory to play. @ken-No you are not taking my wii money.

uhh yeah that's what i meant... :/
sf4 is stupid.
the original i liked.
and the others one i've only played the arcade versions so idk much about them.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Ok. I'm here to make everything better.

SF2 HD Remix > MvC2 > SFIV > Melee > BlazBlue >>>>>> Brawl.

This is my opinion of course, considering the fact that I barely play Brawl anymore.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Ok. I'm here to make everything better.

SF2 HD Remix > MvC2 > SFIV > Melee > BlazBlue >>>>>> Brawl.

This is my opinion of course, considering the fact that I barely play Brawl anymore.
This is a list I can agree with. HDR is a lot of fun. SFIV plays a lot like turbo but MvC2 brings back so many memories. :)

I'm just taking a break from brawl... I can't see myself going back to it though. Espescially after trying some fighters with good online on an arcade stick :)

Oh, and **** you Spelt ;) <3

nevershootme

Smash Master
This is a list I can agree with. HDR is a lot of fun. SFIV plays a lot like turbo but MvC2 brings back so many memories. :)

I'm just taking a break from brawl... I can't see myself going back to it though. Espescially after trying some fighters with good online on an arcade stick :)

Oh, and **** you Spelt ;) <3
for good online will be SF4 and Blazblue

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
No Mortal Kombat love? Well, I guess that's okay, cause I'm not a fan of MK (get it?). Hahaha, I love corny jokes. CORNY JOKES! Wrraaaghhh. On a sane note, the only game I'm interested in right now is finishing Prototype. I guess I'll smash on the side with friends.

etecoon

Smash Hero
etecoon plays ZSS just because she has boobs.
I did no such thing! It is a nice bonus though : ) I don't really play as ZSS much anyway, MK/Snake get the vast majority of my play time and Marth/Lucario/DDD/ROB/Ganon/Captain Falcon/Falco/Bowser/Sheik are all characters I use more than ZSS

brawl is like a WWI battlefield, first one to get impatient and leave the trench trying to attack gets slaughtered.

oh and I was under the assumption that susa was an omnisexual

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
ORLY?

I only not hold A against Sonics that know how to get around it. Which, so far, has only included Shugglepuff. And that was only at certain times ^_~.
You must not play very good sonics then. If the sonic knows you're just going to be holding A they can easily avoid it, and often times they can even punish you for it if they're in the right spacing.

And I've never enjoyed any of the SF games. It may be more technical, more deep, or anything else people claim, but I just can't stand the feeling of it.

Top Bottom