• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
no, it's more rock-paper-metaknight
why did you replace scissors with meta knight?!?!?!
that is the best one.
you could've gone.

"rock beats scissors, metaknight beats rock, and scissors beats meta knight. everyone knows meta knight is emo."

etecoon

Smash Hero
scissors is 45:55 against meta knight at best though, rock may have a 50:50 with him but its debatable.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If SuSa were homo I'd hit it for the lulz.

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's gotten more confusing since he stopped using havokk because susa sounds like a girls name

susa is a gay guy that is actually a woman???

etecoon

Smash Hero
ice climbers killed all of my inspiration to play characters not named snake and meta knight, **** brawl indeed

IC's don't beat MK though, it's just a really boring annoying matchup, I think ice climber mains should have to register on a list like sex offenders : D maybe even be forced to wear something that identifies them as ice climbers...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ICs beat MK imooo

ICs have too many tricks and MK only has dair camping to retreating tornado =) all the IC players aren't on M2K and dojos level yet is all. lain is great but he's not amazing. hylian just picked up ICs and is already going places, i dunno how good he'll get but he is improving really fast. and atomsk is good too. i think in a year or so ICs will be considered an MK counter.

etecoon

Smash Hero
ICs beat MK imooo

ICs have too many tricks and MK only has dair camping to retreating tornado =) all the IC players aren't on M2K and dojos level yet is all. lain is great but he's not amazing. hylian just picked up ICs and is already going places, i dunno how good he'll get but he is improving really fast. and atomsk is good too. i think in a year or so ICs will be considered an MK counter.
I think at best it's even, IC's beat MK if MK fights straight up, but if he gets a lead and runs, and I'm not talking strictly about dair camp/tornado, it's hard for them to do much, and I guess vice versa, whoever hits first has advantage? Like I said, I find it really annoying anyway, much more fun to play snake : D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol a lot of games have 'holy trinities' if you can call em that

by reducing the roster to a triangle, well, it works, but its closed minded thinking

wheres wario in this mess :(

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I beat your Sonic the same day I was beating your brother's Samus and that other guy. :p

But ya'll had lag johns.

:x
No you weren't lmaoooooo. I was mario...I remember cuz it was the day i left for mwc, and you lagged like hell. I don't use sonic in that much lag ever, and the time before that we played a whole buncha friendlies and you only beat my marth lol.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
No you weren't lmaoooooo. I was mario...I remember cuz it was the day i left for mwc, and you lagged like hell. I don't use sonic in that much lag ever, and the time before that we played a whole buncha friendlies and you only beat my marth lol.
I know I beat your Sonic 2 times after the day where you and KC just.. wrecked me. (Where I lost 14-1 to both of you. >.<)
But then you have to ask yourself....does it truly matter? lawl.. it was WiFi =p

Tennet

Smash Champion
Shugo, i live a little further then you from susa and he has never lagged when i played him on wifi.

nojohns

etecoon

Smash Hero
distance isn't the only thing that matters, I've played other new england people who lag me more than susa, and no offense but you've told me that you didn't notice the lag when it was at like 30fps or something absurd like that <_<

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl is more like Chess.

You need to position your pieces in the correct placed, and trick your opponent into making the first offense so you can counter it.
If you are playing as White, you will probably lose your turn advantage by going for that. As Black that would be more suiting since you will probably be defending from the getgo anyways.

Also, IC's do not beat MK. You can reasonably argue for it to be even or close to even, but they sure as hell do not beat MK (and no it's not because there aren't any IC players as good as M2K). For every stage you can name where the matchup "might" be even, I can name 2-3 times as many stages where MK maims them or at least has a clear slight advantage.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't like to give CP's too much weight because you still have to win on a neutral or win on your opponents CP, but MK is better situated to do that anyway, and on neutrals, if MK bans FD, SV and BF are too good for him, oh god I love that moving platform ^_^ YI I've heard IC mains complain about because of the slopes/tilting platform messing them up, no real experience there though. the IC metagame is still developing a lot so who knows what the future brings, but right now, they are not even with meta knight, no one is.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yes, because regardless I don't like people prancing around about things that didn't happen. I would remember if you beat my sonic twice...you beat my mario once and then i left because i had to leave. And Tennet we had a red connection I don't use sonic with west coast lag :/. Once in a blue moon.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you think our connection is fine and I was just a few % off from flawless victorying your snake by just randomly running at you, lr2identifylag :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake's don't need phones, we communicate via nanomachines!

silly marth's and their phones

Tennet

Smash Champion
...technically i should communicate via hand written messages, nanomachines, and "scouters"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol jesus is too good for this game, he can walk on water for a start, and you cant kill him either, he'll just come back to life.

metaknight cant do that ****

etecoon

Smash Hero
60:40 MK at best, walking on water doesn't really matter MK can just ban delfino and then he has ridiculous advantages everywhere else. jesus might make a good snake/diddy/IC's secondary though since then he has to use his ban on delfino

Top Bottom