• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I fail at ZSS, if I were decent at playing her she'd likely be one of my mains, I'm a huge huge huge metroid fanboy(**** I'm named after those things that wall jump in brinstar!)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I can beat Shugo on WiFail. :3 /wants to brawl Shugo IRL

But yeah... That's the thing... they aren't getting "omfgwrecked" by my Snake, often times they take me to last stock... my Sheik runs circles around them.

etecoon

Smash Hero
But yeah... That's the thing... they aren't getting "omfgwrecked" by my Snake, often times they take me to last stock... my Sheik runs circles around them.
I think Sonic vs Snake is a lot closer on wifi, idk, I lose to boku pretty consistently if I use snake but I've won or done better with like 3 other characters that I don't play as much, then again I am the backwards snake...

lol tennet, basically sex appeal and metroid fanboyism, I'm awful at ZSS I just spam side B and dsmash

Tennet

Smash Champion
someone went ZSS against me at band camp, it felt SOOO good being the one glide tossing the armor i HATE when you do that to me lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Why do you think you can beat Shugo Ken?
Cause my roommate has played both X and Shugo, and he says they're like exactly the same skill wise. And I never lose to X.

I also fought every sonic at Genesis (except Malcolm cause he disappeared :mad:), and didn't come close to losing to any of them. I don't plan on ever losing to a sonic.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Cause my roommate has played both X and Shugo, and he says they're like exactly the same skill wise. And I never lose to X.

I also fought every sonic at Genesis (except Malcolm cause he disappeared :mad:), and didn't come close to losing to any of them. I don't plan on ever losing to a sonic.
So I hurd Overswarm would never lose 2 Sonic.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Susa you beat like my marth on wifi...lol. And im not sure how well i'd do against ken tbh he knows the matchup well. I dont wanna be cocky about it or anything its brawl. Anything can happen.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Stupid Shugglepuff pretending he's modest. Its not hard for a Snake to know the matchup. Just hold A and laugh :D

Also, Shugglepuff sucks at losing. Just warning ya'll.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Stupid Shugglepuff pretending he's modest. Its not hard for a Snake to know the matchup. Just hold A and laugh :D

Also, Shugglepuff sucks at losing. Just warning ya'll.
You'll get ***** if you think you can win by just holding A...

Anyways, I don't think we'll ever get to play :( Shugo, come to Utah :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
And then with the money you take from CO, you can travel next door to Utah so I can take the money you took from CO. By doing this, you would be subconsciously allowing me to steal CO's money :O

Top Bottom