• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
dont worry bum, we all hood my dude. unfortunately its a hell of a train ride so imma bring car to the event. and to the ppl who says that they are petrified of bronx, technically no where is safe just be greatful it aint in staten island cause i'll be ****ed to go down there

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Anyway chances are I'll be going to this. It's pretty close by.

Can anyone bring Smash 64? My N64's power source is burnt out.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
me malcom and knightmare are heading out at 4:30 hopefully we get into no problems...
train station is the key if you don't want to get into another accident

unless you don't feel comfortable in trains

-dMT-

Smash Lord
replay longer then 3 minutes
* 040E5DE8 60000000
* 04953184 60000000
* 04953224 60000000
allows for replay longer then 3 minutes

Jtails is most definitely sleeping right now...

Few things to make clear though,

All replays recorded past the 3 minute limit will go to the BEGINNING of the list in the Vault, and have a date of, I believe, 1.1.08?

Also, you'll need to turn on your game with the hack ON to watch the extended replays as well. If you don't, funny **** happens...like character's SDing for no reason...

Same happens when you try to watch old videos with tripping while yo have no tripping on. Its quite hilarious actually....

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
Hey, quick question. How likely is it that Singles will be over by midnight. How long did singles take, last time?

I ask because of all the buses I checked that cross the George Washington Bridge, the latest one seems to stop running at 1:10 AM. Are there other late night options for crossing the bridge (besides walking...)? If anyone knows of any bus, that's good, I only need to get to fort lee (1st stop across the bridge).

The Bx6 and M100 to get from the venue to the bridge I don't need to worry about I hope.

Unfortunately staying till the morning is not an option for me for tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey, quick question. How likely is it that Singles will be over by midnight. How long did singles take, last time?

I ask because of all the buses I checked that cross the George Washington Bridge, the latest one seems to stop running at 1:10 AM. Are there other late night options for crossing the bridge (besides walking...)? If anyone knows of any bus, that's good, I only need to get to fort lee (1st stop across the bridge).

The Bx6 and M100 to get from the venue to the bridge I don't need to worry about I hope.

Unfortunately staying till the morning is not an option for me for tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

hey chung there are a lot of options for you. It does depend on where in NJ your going.

the 2/5 train goes straight to 42nd st PT authority after around 10ish where it becomes the 2 only. That can take you to PT Authority and you can do a few things.

- Take a bus home
- go to 34 st helard sq and take the path to hoboken then the buses there

so as i said it does depend on where your going. hit me up on my phone if u cant reach bum...same for everyone

646 842 0950

i'll be there early to practice come by guys

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What time is early Alex? I might just go over there early if people are there with setups.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
so i take the 2/5 to prospect ave.. and walk towards where lol.. i should call jayoyeah =/

thanks for the replay code =D

and umm.. i should be there by 3:30-4:00 anyone want specific fighters, i have Guilty gear for wii, MVC2 for ps2, #rdstrike for xbox and ps2 so yea.. =D... if anyone is going to have other setups besides wii's

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly is about to start. not the same amount as last time but its ighttt.

D1

Banned via Administration
Happy to see everyone again as usual. Good stuff to errbody who came and showed that they're not scared to go to a tourney in Bx. You guys are true gangstaz even if you're not gangsta in real life. Shoutouts to TS for showing almsot 100% participation w/ the exception of Starz and Killa.

<3s to my Bx heads Leo, Bum, Glitch, and etc.

Nite nite.

Hax

Smash Champion
today was mad fun but sucked d!ck at the same time. i hate all the drama brawl is causing, this game sucks *** i swear and it should not be competitive. that **** woulda never happened if it weren't for malfunctioning c-sticks (which doesnt happen in melee), ridiculous characters like falco who say "i grab u and your stock is half gone, if not gone" and overall a rly rly rly boring game i can't believe anyone would enjoy playing. brawl, to me is a game that is only fun when youre winning; but what isnt fun when youre winning? if brawl was, say, a new soul calibur game and not one related to the smash bros series, i guarantee all of u would not be playing it. yes i will be at the next weekly, but that's only because i make money off brawl... and plus i get to play melee with all the peeps in the corner (omg melee was TOO FUN today!!!!!!!)

oh and get at me, jaden and bum for getting brawl kids interested in melee. it's only a matter of time :)

and a big shoutout to glitch for a mad good performance today for our first time teaming. technical difficulties all day (not 'technically difficult,' bum LOL) and we should def play more often and team again. sorry if i was a lil bossy today, lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
word d1 sorry that things got out of hand. besides that i don't want to talk about that situation. we got our set in and that **** was epic like always. everyone thx for coming. the std was beast.... i play melee and my skills came bak lil but surely lol.

the free for all pro melee division was beast lol. vanz.... got ta hell lol. mad fun that game. i will be doing this real soon and i will try to mix melee and brawl.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
word d1 sorry that things got out of hand. besides that i don't want to talk about that situation. we got our set in and that **** was epic like always. everyone thx for coming. the std was beast.... i play melee and my skills came bak lil but surely lol.

the free for all pro melee division was beast lol. vanz.... got ta hell lol. mad fun that game. i will be doing this real soon and i will try to mix melee and brawl.
yup melee was the highlight of my std today. it was to much fun. i always enjoy a good spanking from bum in melee even tho my samus was doin well. i need to train in melee again that game is too good. Hax you sir are broken in melee. THERE IS ONLY JUST 1 MORE... I swear melee is an illegal drug that is addicting as hell.

SHOUTOUTS WILL BE IN RESULTS THREAD when it comes out.

also HOW EPIC WAS THAT 3 FOR ALL IN BRAWL with me, hax and bum all playing captain falcon. Knees, comboes and WHAT FALCON PUNCH IN MID AIR. TOO GOOD!!! to bad it was 3:10 and we couldnt save it....

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
One of the funnest parts about this was Playing Super Mario world on the SNES with DJ Nintendo. It was too fun. We got decently far. We could of beat the whole thing if we played it more DJ.

Melee was fun.

If anyone found Ness vs. DK or Ness vs. Toon Link Replays PM me.

And Godot why'd you have to go and pick Marth? Should of stayed Meta. But I guess you play to win.

Shoutouts will come in results thread.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
well i got 4 stocked by hax in melee so i guess i wont be playing that game

*turns on brawl and chain grabs a lvl 9 falcon*

ITS THE SHOUT OUTS TIME

Blackanese - yoo man we madd beast now we did great in doubles too meng goood **** today. and you funny as hell lol

Godot - lolol that combo you got on that ness player was zesty.

Knightmare - youuu cannot seee mee in the falcon dittos even tho i left halfway :)

Bum - thanks for splitting a 14 year old black kid needs as much money as he can get

DJ Nintendo - lol your voice imitation of brawl taunts was funny at the station

Jtails - same for you xD fun friendlies man your ness is amazin

Ninjalink/Fab - Good games in teams

Hax/Glitch - that set was really close 3-2 good stuff

D1/Ron - heh your falco was manhandling, nice rob ron

Basic Sausage - hah almost got in the way of me and blackanese trying to split lolz.

Projo - my ike got mad f-smashes in friendlies haha good games my brotha

Malcolm - the best sonic on the east coast hands down.

when i remember more ill post it up

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
It was a good event. I missed my stop and got there a half hour later. I fely I should have won at least my first match. Still gotta lot a learnint to do.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
that was great, i had hella fun even though i lost i can take it and get better. But all n all it was great, thx BUM for the good time *wink* sorry gotta do a homo joke there. Big Shot out to Anti and Blackenese, anti, partner was hilarious. I was seriously on da floor dying of laughter. Alex it was great seeing you again too bad i wanted to have a friendly with ya but maybe next time. If im not mistaken i thought i saw crismas, if that was you, forgive me for not saying hello and playing in a friendly with you. I'll be back in two weeks to BX to rep BKLYN. See you guys in polytech.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no problem. i'm glad everyone show up. now i'm wondering if i should do brawl this saturday..... i will do a vote now. the earlier the better.

BUM163

Smash Lord
if brawl can't be done this saturday. i will do something else. post whether you able to come or not.

Hax

Smash Champion
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom