• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm going to this if I can save my money up again. At 20$ so far.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Knightmare your tournament is on Nov. 8th right? I remember meeting you at PnT you were telling me about it.

Ite thanks for the opportunity Bum. Now since there's no conflict with a Bx weekly, of course everyone is invited to Poly Brawl on November 1st. If you don't have anything planned, by all means show up and have a blast. I'll probably put up melee for friendlies as well.
yup it is the 8th and melee will be first then brawl. hopefully u can have this friday bum so i can go then have mine on sat. that would be pretty cool to have 2 brawl/melee tournies back to back.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Doubles depends on when singles finishes. So singles is a definite. Doubles is a maybe. Why start a tournament unless I can finish it?....

If everyone registers before 3 pm for the singles, and singles finishes with time left over... I'd be more than happy to host a doubles tourney as well

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Doubles depends on when singles finishes. So singles is a definite. Doubles is a maybe. Why start a tournament unless I can finish it?....

If everyone registers before 3 pm for the singles, and singles finishes with time left over... I'd be more than happy to host a doubles tourney as well
lol the main reason i come to tournies is really to team up with some people to have fun i'll do singles but if doubles is a maybe then i might not come. but good luck with your tournament :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
but anti............
OHH YEAHH i was supposed to go to fight you in friendlies and such lol dang dude i gotta see if doubles will be a definite because thats what i loveee to do. if it is then im definitely going

-dMT-

Smash Lord
doubles is veeery likely..thats the best i can say...if ppl come and register before 3 so we can start on time, we will most likely have time for it...

D1

Banned via Administration
I dunno if I'm in the Bx weekly thread or in the Polytech thread *confused*

Well since my boss couldn't wait in time for the day off that I wanted this weekend for whichever tournament...I'm not attending the Poly tourney. Good luck to NL!!!! I know you can do it! ^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
i will talk to the boss today. if he allows it, then i will do melee and brawl for next friday. i will make melee fees cheap so people can come, unless ya want it high. also if done on friday, it will be a std again.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i probably wont go cause id be going to gametable the next day and if the same thign happens im getting home at 8 am and falling asleep until 4 pm meaning id miss the tourney i originally planned. it was mad fun though...

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
anti, if you dont come on the polytech, then we can do it (bow chika bow wow) at knightmare's tourny on the 8th

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well technically im just spectating anyways cause i will have my son with me so i will not play at all cuz i dont want dmt to look at me wit hate and disgust with a hent of ****

BUM163

Smash Lord
naa godot you can come and then leave right after. please start posting whether you coming next friday or not. it will make things easier for me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti, if you dont come on the polytech, then we can do it (bow chika bow wow) at knightmare's tourny on the 8th
yeah im most definetly going to knightmares tourny since its mad close to my crib

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
\
if BOWSER or GANONDORF is to grab you and suicide you, it's both of ya last stock and it is to determined the match, BOWSER OR GANONDORF IS THE WINNER. i seen only bowser having this and to me it's unfair that they both have those type of moves and only bowser gets it. It's not like there are many bowser or ganon players to begin with.

i\.
HA! that is like the most BAD A$$ rule I've ever seen anyone add into their tournament. Clearly a mistake in the game. Your the man BUM.

**SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST**

Cia

das kwl
HOLYCHEF!!

Scar and I will definitely have a talk about that sig of yours. I have no idea why that happened.. lol (was it a brawl tournament?)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Melee should be there. It was so fun U airing, and batting people.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i want to do both tournaments if possible. if not i just do brawl. people have till next friday basically.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I might bring smash 64 to this anyone interested?

And VaNz you're coming to this right?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Come anyway I will team with you. I could never find those games. I searched so much.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I hope this time Bum post singles results. Anyone interested in smash 64? If nobody is then I'm not bringing it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i'm going to learn how to do it this week. i really don't know how to post up results. also i'm putting sc4 in the roster.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm going to hopefully make it that if you bring a setup, your venue fee price is reduced so people can join mulitple games if they wanted to.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
aww shucks i cant go to this one got a L.I tournament the next day :(

Top Bottom