• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm kind of upset...

Can people not tell me Not to PKT... I makes me feel like trash when I get punished for it, plus it's like telling DK Not to F smash... There is a risk and reward for everything in this game.

Good stuff D1, I never got Chain grabbed to Spiked and I thought Ness' DJ could make it to the stage.... Apparently not and I got spiked again. I was kind of nervous but it was okay until People keep telling me not to PKT then when I felt like using it and get punished I felt guilty.

Good Match D1... I need to play you again when people aren't screaming don't do an attack over my shoulder. Also under less pressure...

Hax

Smash Champion
hold on, do i hear PEOPLE GETTING BORED OF BRAWL!?

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah I want to play Melee...

Someone bring Melee and set it up Next time...

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I'm kind of upset...

Can people not tell me Not to PKT... I makes me feel like trash when I get punished for it, plus it's like telling DK Not to F smash... There is a risk and reward for everything in this game.

Good stuff D1, I never got Chain grabbed to Spiked and I thought Ness' DJ could make it to the stage.... Apparently not and I got spiked again. I was kind of nervous but it was okay until PK keep telling me not to PKT then when I felt like using it and get punished I felt guilty.

Good Match D1... I need to play you again when people aren't screaming don't do an attack over my shoulder. Also under less pressure...
LMAO THAT! is tournaments for you lmao

Uhh regarding the Pk thunder issue... umm when I DID play brawl people told me my ness is good...I used Pk thunder alot but at a distance, so if ur using it up close...THEN DONT lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I use it at a distance. Just try dealing with people shouting over your shoulders not to use the move you are using.

Like randomly in Melee some people tell you stop Wave dashing and when wave dashing some how gets you into a bad situation you feel guilty. Especially if it's a crew battle where their money is on the line. Like it was for me.

I think I will come with ear plugs or something....

Also D1's chain grabs are frame perfect.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
when i played you at castle golf u used PK Thunder over n over lol idk if you were bandsagging but you did it alot

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
when i played you at castle golf u used PK Thunder over n over lol idk if you were bandsagging but you did it alot
Bandsagging.... Anyway you should fix that.... I do it a lot when I'm bored... Too...

Also bum you should make them BI weeklies or something to up attendance.....

Oh and Ness is weird looking at times... Proof:

Oh and This too....

Everytime you use PKT2, Ness vomits blood. Think of the poor boy!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'm kind of upset...

Not for nothing but its not like people are saying it to be annoying. For the most part the people telling you not to PKT so much... are better than you hands down. Not saying their word is law but if someone points out a flaw in your gameplay... yeah...

And as far as pressure goes.. its something your going to have to get used to esp if you travel to bigger tournaments. Being able to keep your composure under pressure = pro trait...

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I played ref and he's a great ness if u wants to use pkt so b it I mean look at people that use dedede OMG chain grab chain grab chain FREAKIN GRAb that's not a skill that's a mind game (a annoying 1 ) to get your opponent angryyy seiourly in melle it took skill too use fox shine attack while wavedashing into a bair seriously that's what skill truely is

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I played ref and he's a great ness if u wants to use pkt so b it I mean look at people that use dedede OMG chain grab chain grab chain FREAKIN GRAb that's not a skill that's a mind game (a annoying 1 ) to get your opponent angryyy seiourly in melle it took skill too use fox shine attack while wavedashing into a bair seriously that's what skill truely is
What in the hell did you just say.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Not for nothing but its not like people are saying it to be annoying. For the most part the people telling you not to PKT so much... are better than you hands down. Not saying their word is law but if someone points out a flaw in your gameplay... yeah...

And as far as pressure goes.. its something your going to have to get used to esp if you travel to bigger tournaments. Being able to keep your composure under pressure = pro trait...
The pressure was okay I'm pretty used to it. The people telling me not to PKT was what really effected me.

Then Dave telling me I pkt because I'm trash?

They aren't really better than me... Even if they were they don't play Ness at a competitive level for the most part....

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
The pressure was okay I'm pretty used to it. The people telling me not to PKT was what really effected me.

Then Dave telling me I pkt because I'm trash?

They aren't really better than me... Even if they were they don't play Ness at a competitive level for the most part....
Dav3 is cool :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yoo anyone going to that passaic tournament ksizzle n JG Wentworth holding bring me :)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
My mister game&watch is really good for some reason... Randomly I got him and did pretty well...

It took a while to get used to Mario...

Anyway I loved playing friendlies at this, matches against D1 were fun just upset I disappointed people...

D1

Banned via Administration
I had a muthafuggin blast at this.

Shoutouts to:

Qblast-Great to see ur Samus again and Lmao at the matches where I got tight and turned into Lame1.

Homalon-Great to see you againz as well great fights. Lame1 ftw ^_^.

ABomber-Madddd cool my good you are pretty good ma d00 good shizzles.

Bum-OMG Go Ta Hell! I love seeing ya ma d00!

Ref-don't worry ma d00 you're too awesome don't feel bad!

Papa Dav3-GET AT MY PIT! and we all loved ur stories ma d00 they were toooooo good!

Blackanese-you are the man bro always a pleasure to be around! Nothing was better than being on ur crew! I'm da 8 stock rapist b*tch XD!

Zro-Wow your Kirby is mad clutchhhhh! And hangin w/ ya on our way back was too fun as wellz!

Shin-Link is too goodz! Yo we had the beastiest ride back home w/ the drunken Jamaican on the train LMFAO! MA D00 WAS LOUD AS HELL! WHO IS DA GREAAAAAAAAAAATEST RAPPER! BUMBACLOT HAHAHAHAHAH! JAYYYYYYY ZEEEE?!!!!!!!!!!! BUMBA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CLOT! HHAHAH!

Leo-...>_<...ur skinny

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Results for VaNz...

No tourney not enough people

Draft crews 1$

Dav3, Bum, Zro, Ref, HoMaLon = 1 win, 1 Loss

Blackanese, D1, Shin, Abomer, Basic Sausage= 1 win, 1 Loss

So basically everyone got their dollar back.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
It was still really fun...

We had to play 10 dollars Venue though. Some people complained but for the most part almost everyone paid and stayed.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
It was still really fun...

We had to play 10 dollars Venue though. Some people complained but for the most part almost everyone paid and stayed.
i had to leave early my life sucks (noo it wasnt cause i had a bad game d1 lol ;) but great playin u again as well

BUM163

Smash Lord
Please Vote Whether The Weekly Should Be Friday Or Saturday? Lets Not Waste Time. It's Very Simple. All You Have To Do Is Put Ok I'm Going And I Want It This Day Or Both Or I Don't Care. Then You Can Put Whatever You Want To Say. Thats All I Ask. This Friday That Just Pass Was Mad Fun And I Think Draft Crews Should Be Every Weekly Lol. I Didn't Think It Could Be That Fun.

cba

Smash Master
/CAPS

ok bum, i have the SLIGHT feeling imma have friday off so i might go to this one. and BTW GFE is Also coming.

and Bum...at what time can i leave cause on SATURDAY i Work at 9:00 Am and its FAIRLY close to the venue.... so i can just go to work from there instead of just going to Yonkers at 2-4 and waking up at 7ish to take the bus....ect.

Top Bottom