• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
give me a ride to jersey too!!! :)

EDIT: yeah and i need tips on how to fight diddy kong. :)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Anti I'm probably giving a ride to Bum... I can also take you depending on how close you are to the Bronx.

That is if I go... to NJ

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti I'm probably giving a ride to Bum... I can also take you depending on how close you are to the Bronx.

That is if I go... to NJ
Yeeee!
i can take the train to your house or some other place and you can pick me up from there?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yep... You can take a train to the BX weekly venue tomorrow and I can pick you up from there... I'll probably ask bum to meet me there too...

I'll head out at about 11am to pick you guys up.... I'll get there at like 11:05 or 11:10... From there we head off to NJ.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yep... You can take a train to the BX weekly venue tomorrow and I can pick you up from there... I'll probably ask bum to meet me there too...

I'll head out at about 11am to pick you guys up.... I'll get there at like 11:05 or 11:10... From there we head off to NJ.
Thanks alot.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ref do you have a number and anti i can train you in that department. for some reason i think i got better in the game lol. maybe i'm not to sure but yea i can help you out. ref when will you know for sure that you are going?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
AB your Ganon could be amazing you just need some more practice and tourney experience.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ref do you have a number and anti i can train you in that department. for some reason i think i got better in the game lol. maybe i'm not to sure but yea i can help you out. ref when will you know for sure that you are going?
yeah i need extreme diddy kong training thats the only char i cant beat.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'll be sure if I'm going depending on whether the weekly is good enough. Bum you probably got better at brawl because you've been playing on my lag free T.V. Like I was saying even the supposed lag free T.V lagged... If the weekly is bad I'm heading out to NJ tomorrow.

I have to see what cellphone I'll be using for that day then I'll tell you the number.

Anti with Diddy kong grab bananas and dash attack more often than usual. Learn glide toss chains and set ups that work for your character.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll be sure if I'm going depending on whether the weekly is good enough. Bum you probably got better at brawl because you've been playing on my lag free T.V. Like I was saying even the supposed lag free T.V lagged... If the weekly is bad I'm heading out to NJ tomorrow.

I have to see what cellphone I'll be using for that day then I'll tell you the number.

Anti with Diddy kong grab bananas and dash attack more often than usual. Learn glide toss chains and set ups that work for your character.
the thing is......ddd......is kinda.....fat.... so he cant glide toss things.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

ANTi_

Smash Hero
EL OH EL! Get at my spanish. Hope this aint directed towards me hehe..........

10GTFOS
no you dont come to new york tournaments anymore why would i train to beat you its for ChromePirate (ADHD)

BESIDES NOT LIKE YOU MAIN DIDDY KONG OR ANYTHING (winkwink)

Jtails

Smash Lord
idk someone inform me please. lol

though maybe i should just go to listings and stop bein lazy.

sorry for double post =P

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
The only tornament tommorrow in passac is that 1 so it must be that event lol and ninja link were have u been dude I thought u were living in md for a lil while there lol

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Ref Hit me up at 631 520 1340 or email dakiid7@aol.com cuz im on my way to the BX venue (had to leave early cuz im coming from long island)
if some weird guy calls breathing mad hard into the phone... and sounds like hes wanting phone sex.... i swear its not me.... >_> <_<....

but but... u know... 2 be on the safe side just give teh man the phone sex... just so... u know... youll be safe

lmfaooo

Venom NY

Smash Lord
if Some Weird Guy Calls Breathing Mad Hard Into The Phone... And Sounds Like Hes Wanting Phone Sex.... I Swear Its Not Me.... >_> <_<....

But But... U Know... 2 Be On The Safe Side Just Give Teh Man The Phone Sex... Just So... U Know... Youll Be Safe

Lmfaooo
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
if some weird guy calls breathing mad hard into the phone... and sounds like hes wanting phone sex.... i swear its not me.... >_> <_<....

but but... u know... 2 be on the safe side just give teh man the phone sex... just so... u know... youll be safe

lmfaooo
Blackanese is too good with his jokes... This is very true but anyway... It'd be funny if I happens, and if it wasn't Blackanese

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
yeah i need extreme diddy kong training thats the only char i cant beat.
..... @ this statement. :laugh:

Oh and about Web2zone closing.... dam that sucks. It was just a matter of time before internet cafes were out of business anyway. Nobody really wants to pay to play anymore. It's not lke in Japan or Europe where internet cafes are big and stuff. Eff that crap we'll use our own systems kthnx. I guess it was inevitable. Sad to hear that they're closing down though. Playntrade is probably next. We're gonna have to start hosting tournaments out of our basements lawlz

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum we should have smash 64 at this... That game is so fun... Plus I don't get as nervous in it because I know I can always combo and win.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Gametable tournaments are like the only successful on-going tournament in new york.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Umm Smash64>everything. Get *****.
You misunderstood. I wasn't bashing Smash 64. It's just what he said... he doesn't get nervous because he can just combo and win...

As if it's really that easy... :ohwell:

That's why I said he has a simplistic view because in reality, it's not that simple. A lot of things when it comes to smash are absurdly easier said than done.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
im deff showing up to the weekly this week so whoever is goin bring your game face ^o^

BUM163

Smash Lord
weekly this friday for sure. haven't been one in a month. hope to see ya there.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You misunderstood. I wasn't bashing Smash 64. It's just what he said... he doesn't get nervous because he can just combo and win...

As if it's really that easy... :ohwell:

That's why I said he has a simplistic view because in reality, it's not that simple. A lot of things when it comes to smash are absurdly easier said than done.
I was just kidding... I get nervous in every game.... I just like smash 64... I make comebacks in brawl a lot so you don't need combos or zero to deaths. When I get nervous in smash 64, I mess up everything. I can't shield break properly or even DJC U air chains... I really just need to work on not getting nervous at all.

Anyway I'm coming this week...

I'll also bring smash 64.

merdoc

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, just wondering where do ya guys play casuals at. Been playing melee for a bit, not competitively though but after going to evo and watching smash on the big screen i thinking of giving it a shot, but yeah just want to hit up some casuals soon if anything.

Top Bottom